• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I love you, Brother Joe! :emot-hug:

Someone said on another post on this thread that you couldn't cash a cheque or open a bank account without a DL (or a thumbprint on the cheque) so without a DL you would be prevented from gaining access to your wages from your job and not having a DL would also prevent access to your workplace so you would be unable to get any money (with which to buy or sell) without a DL, and therefore without a thumbprint - or mark. Seems logical to me.

You ever heard of working for cash? There are millions of people around the world that work for cash, many of them right here in the united states. Talk to a thief...ask him where he gets his money. You don't need a bank account to buy and sell.

You mentioned databases...did you know there are hundreds and hundreds of companies out there that have information about you that you didn't even know existed. And I have access to that information, and some of it's free. Unless you were born in a cave and never came out, there's a list out there with your name on it.

I get a letter once a year from the IRS that tells me how much money I've made from the day I turned 18. Right down to the penny.

In your daily travels you leave little trails of yourself. (DNA)

I will say again...the mark of the beast is something you will not be able to get rid of. Once you have it, it's with you for life. Fingerprints can be destroyed, the mark of the beast can't. The mark is a symbol of allegiance. Fingerprints are a means of identification.

You claim this is conditioning us for the mark. I can't really see a true believer knowingly receiveing the mark. When the time comes we will know. There will be someone proclaiming to be God and in order for us to remain free, we will have to receive something that signifies our allegiance to him. This is not the case with fingerprinting.

{You claim this is conditioning us for the mark}

Amen!

{I can't really see a true believer knowingly receiving the mark.}

Amen! Amen!

{When the time comes we will know.)

Amen! Amen! Amen!

{There will be someone proclaiming to be God and in order for us to remain free, we will have to receive something that signifies our allegiance to him.}

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

{This is not the case with fingerprinting.}

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Cool Clear Waters of Reason

Bracketed By A Deep and Trusting Faith In Our Jesus!

Think You Brother Man!

Love, Joe

PS: Also, this hysteria does not apply to foot prints for New Born Children!

A silly premise and very untrusting of The God of The Bible if you ask me!

Oh, you didn't!

Well

I just chimed in for free then!

Edited by FresnoJoe

From Heaven With Love!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,

whatsoever things are honest,

whatsoever things are just,

whatsoever things are pure,

whatsoever things are lovely,

whatsoever things are of good report;

if there be any virtue,

and if there be any praise,

think on these things.

(Philippians 4:8)

Love, Joe

{You claim this is conditioning us for the mark}

Amen!

{I can't really see a true believer knowingly receiving the mark.}

Amen! Amen!

{When the time comes we will know.)

Amen! Amen! Amen!

{There will be someone proclaiming to be God and in order for us to remain free, we will have to receive something that signifies our allegiance to him.}

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

{This is not the case with fingerprinting.}

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Cool Clear Waters of Reason

Bracketed By A Deep and Trusting Faith In Our Jesus!

Think You Brother Man!

Love, Joe

PS: Also, this hysteria does not apply to foot prints for New Born Children!

A silly premise and very untrusting of The God of The Bible if you ask me!

Oh, you didn't!

Well

I just chimed in for free then!

Thanks Joe. :wub:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I really don't understand all this fuss over finger prints or a drivers license with your picture and thumb prints electronically digitized into it.

Good grief, they took my finger prints when I was inducted into the military in the mid 1960's and I don't know of any negative thing that came of it. And so you can make fake finger prints..... I don't think you will take them down to the department of motor vehicles to have false finger prints put on your license, and I doubt that the highway patrol would be foolish enough to check your finger prints with latex all over your fingers.

It's just a good way to make sure that you are who you say you are...... and if they want to know who I am that is not a big deal..... I'm Sam..... Sam Evans...... born again Christian sold out to Jesus....... offer me the mark and I'll offer you my head..... who needs all this anyway....... off to eternity is where we all should be looking anyway instead of fearing..... whomever. Keep an eye on them..... yes. Know what they are doingl...... yes, but don't fear them for that will get you nowhere.

Two things I fear...... my wife getting hurt and not being called for supper.......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I'm still finding the attitude that seems to be prevalent here absolutely incredible. I get the distinct impression that a lot of people would find a way to "justify" just about anything.

You (when I use the word "you" please don't take it personally, it is just for ease of communication) seem to be justifying taking this complete absurdity ("absurdity" because nobody has come out with a logical reason as to why you should be fingerprinted at all) and saying "it is harmless", then when the id card is forced on you, you will find a way to justify that too, and then when compulsory DNA profiling is forced on you you will find a way to justify that too (and by now you will have lost sight the original excuse used for these things being imposed in the first place).

And then when the subdermal microchip is introduced (and remember it will not be suddenly compulsorily imposed on you, it will be "sold" as "voluntary" but "convenient" or groups of people might be "picked off" first - this is the way it usually works) you will find a way to justify this as well. All of a sudden you will realise that you are already enslaved to the state and think "well, I've gone this far, what is the harm in taking all this a little bit further and embracing whatever else is next.

I am absolutely certain that when the MOB is imposed, it will not be an obvious thing, and the antichrist will also not be so obvious as well, and here's where "function creep" or "boiling frog syndrome" will come into full swing.

Now what about: "So, assuming that your thumbprints are wanted to "prove your identity" (or are claimed to be anyway, although there is no way I believe that) it is all pretty pointless as there are "tons" of methods of "faking" or "planting" fingerprints. Do a quick "Google" search and you will come across numerous sites telling you how to make latex fingerprints. I suspect that the motive for the state demanding your fingerprints is rather more sinister than that, and they really want to have a database of every citizens' fingerprints for purposes of "crime detection". But, you should note:

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5048717.html

This is important and can't be ignored!

The taking of fingerprints is one of the most sinister things I can think of. Have you considered how they can be used for "law enforcement purposes" or "setting people up for crimes". The only way to prevent this is not to have your fingerprints on file, anywhere! Take a look at these sites and you will see how simple all this is:

http://www.ccc.de/biometrie/fingerabdruck_...xml?language=en

http://david-lu.net/blog.old/archives/2004...ine_art_of.html

http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/003616.html

Completely aside from the fact that I, at least, reckon that this is all a prelude - a softening up if you like - to the Mark of the beast, there are tons of other reasons not to cooperate with surrendering your fingerprints to the state. The mere fact that criminals get fingerprinted - not honest citizens, and you are not a criminal so why should you be fingerprinted, should be enough reason by itself.

Tah says: "My thumbprint on my drivers license does not take away any of my liberties...

It does however point to me if I am a criminal or mushed beyond recongnition in a horrible car accident"

So, firstly you are not a criminal, so why should you be treated like one? And secondly, if your body was "mushed beyond recognition in a horrible car accident" it is likely that your fingerprints would also be "mushed beyond recognition". Also, after you have had this "horrible car accident" will you really care whether or not someone else is going to easily be able to id your corpse - or rather what is left of it?

Compulsory id for everybody or surrendering your fingerprints just so that you can drive a motor vehicle totally goes against the American constitutional right to privacy. How can anyone claim that it is somehow OK now? Imagine Ben Franklin being told "you may have limited freedoms and you must cooperate with the state and surrender all privacy, for the sake of 'safety and security'" - have a look at 1 Thessalonians 5.3: "For when they shall say Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape."

And for those of you who are saying that the MOB will be a world-wide thing I must point out that the fingerprint (and dna) databases that America is trying to create does not exist only in America and it is far more wide-spread than you have been lead to believe. Here is an eg:

http://www.leavethemkidsalone.com/

http://www.ilkestontoday.co.uk/ViewArticle...ticleID=1699976

Do not be a brainwashed member of the sheeple, ask questions, seek legal advice. Do not ever just obsequiously go along to the DMV and surrender your fingerprints and "anything else they want to know" just so that you can "comply with the law". I simply can't relate to the mindset that is telling you that God expects you to comply with "the law" when "the law" has shown us it is a complete ass and we know that this earth belongs to the devil and therefore "the law" (man's law) does also.

If you need inspiration, think of the founding fathers and pray for guidance.

I'm sorry if you think its the "mark." I have lived in Texas my whole life...They are doing this for security measures and your own being. If you want to live here and get all the benefits. This will be the only way...The other alternatives you have discussed will not "get you your pie and eat it too." Not trying to sound mean or anything...But Texas is a big place and alot of things we do by DL's here. It's just to protect you if anything such as a crime or anything bad were to happen.

Oh Right! So they "are doing this for security measures and your own being". Well, I guess you can explain exactly how and why your fingerprints on your driving licence are needed "for security" and exactly how this is going to make your DL "secure". So please do so. And (for) "your own being", so can I take it that you would not "be" (in existance that it, I guess) without your fingerprints on your DL and the state magnanimously issuing you with "being"?

Also, exactly what "benefits" will be available to you if you surrender copies of your fingerprints that wouldn't otherwise be available to you?

Again how exactly will surrendering copies of your fingerprints to the state "protect you if anything bad such as crime were to happen"?

If you cannot answer the above questions accurately you really haven't put much thought into the reason for this demand, have you? But yet, somehow, you have accepted that it must be a good thing. I'm really wondering why.

All of this ID in Texas talk. I'm not sure about what the law is but when you figure in the 10 1/2 million illegal immigrants sometimes its good to know who is a true citizen & who is an illegal alien?

Maybe I am missing something obvious here, but presuming an illegal immigrant comes to Texas and applies for a DL and has his thumbprints copied to it. How will someone looking at the prints on the DL know that he is an illegal immigrant?

Does it work sort of like "An Ill. Imm. has a DL with thumbprints on, he hands it to a traffic cop, the traffic cop looks at the print and says 'hey, this looks like the thumb of an illegal immigrant', game over"?

Or I guess it could "deter terrorism" providing of course that the potential terrorist tatoos the word "terrorist" on his thumb and it comes out on the print, or he wasn't born in USA and this comes up when he applies for his DL and it is marked accordingly on the licence, but then of course just because he is a foreigner how does that tell anyone that he is either a "terrorist" or an "illegal immigrant" and what difference does it make whether or not he provides a scan of his thumbs?

Dear buckthesystem

Do You Know Jesus?

{If you need inspiration, think of the founding fathers and pray for guidance}

Great Idea!

So, I'll go to The Book our founding fathers went to for their inspiration

To The Holy Bible......

Surprise (!?!?)

Well duh!

Romans, Chapter Thirteen.....

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." (Romans 13:1-2)

{I get the distinct impression that a lot of people would find a way to "justify" just about anything.}

Dear buckthesystem, Justify this.......

"For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour." (Romans 13:4-7)

So Dear buckthesystem

In your self esteemed judgment

You show you think you have the right to accuse Christians because they obey The Bible!

And you "act" very disappointed in Christians because they live their faith!

And you show you harbor an intense desire to dictate the lives of Bible Believing Christians!

I truly believe the problem here is much deeper

Than any phantom governmental threat!

You show a much deeper unhappiness!

It is very apparent you will appeal to anything

Including to our founding fathers

To justify your very unbiblical and just flat unfounded fears

Of what you accuse Texas of doing to the citizens She loves and serves....

You really should know Christians are never disappointed in their Jesus

And in following The Word of God

And in The Peace Jesus gives to those who follow Him!

Even if obeying Jesus leads to their death!

Go Figure!

Oh Yeah!

Went Home To Be With Jesus!

Do you sleep well at night?

Are you pleased with yourself when you imply Christians are "brainwashed"?

{If you cannot answer the above questions accurately you really haven't put much thought into the reason for this demand, have you? But yet, somehow, you have accepted that it must be a good thing. I'm really wondering why.}

Really Wonder No More!

The Really Real Answer Is Here!

The Heavenly Father reigning over our will, The Lord Jesus filling our hearts and The Holy Ghost testifying to the truth of Romans, Chapter Thirteen!

Read it!

Pray over it!

You'll like It!

If you belong to Jesus, that is!

Read The Book, read The Holy Bible

Pray for understanding

Humble out!

Just put one hundredth of your thoughts

Into the study of The Words of Life

As you now put into thoughts of sedition

And your sorry attempt to corrupt Christians

And you will see The Light!

Then You Will See.....

Surprise!

Jesus!

And His kids living by the very Words of God!

And His kids giving their lives to Jesus!

And His kids giving their lives for Jesus!

And His Kids living for Jesus!

And His kids dying for Jesus!

And His Kids living for His Glory!

And His Kids dying for his Glory!

Wow!

From Genesis through Revelations

You will see His Kids head-over-heals in love with their Jesus!

The Question For All of Eternity!

Dear buckthesystem

Do You Know Jesus?

He Loved you to the uttermost!

His Yoke is light

His Rule will free your soul!

His Words will renew your mind

He Will Create within you a new life

He Will Turn your heart of stone into a living heart of flesh

He Will Turn your night into day

Your fears into joy

Dear buckthesystem