• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Folks;

This is the first time I publish something on the web so if the link doesn't work or you can't read the article, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix the problem.

Well, so here goes. Israel for the first time in 2000 years has an unblemished 3 1/2 y/o Red Heifer. This means that they can now begin rebuilding their Temple. They need the ashes of the Red Heifer to purify themselves to build the temple as it says in Numbers 19. I posted the article here:

For the real link, please see Post #16. Sorry 'bout that.

in Him;

-c-

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hi Folks;

This is the first time I publish something on the web so if the link doesn't work or you can't read the article, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix the problem.

Well, so here goes. Israel for the first time in 2000 years has an unblemished 3 1/2 y/o Red Heifer. This means that they can now begin rebuilding their Temple. They need the ashes of the Red Heifer to purify themselves to build the temple as it says in Numbers 19. I posted the article here:

http://www.msnusers.com/mrcorey/Documents/RedHeifer1.CV.pdf

in Him;

-c-

Nope - link doesn't work - or at least it's blank when I get to it.

Hi Folks;

http://www.msnusers.com/mrcorey/Documents/RedHeifer1.CV.pdf

in Him;

-c-

Nope - link doesn't work - or at least it's blank when I get to it.

The link seems to work fine for me. My question to you is, do you have Adobe Reader? If not, that's why you're getting a blank page. To view the file you need Adobe Reader, it's a free program you can download it at:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

I hope that will solve the problem.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

If anybody else was able to read it, would you please let me know. It looks like 9 folks viewed this post and I am wondering if any of you were able to read it.

Thank you very much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The link seems to work fine for me. My question to you is, do you have Adobe Reader? If not, that's why you're getting a blank page. To view the file you need Adobe Reader, it's a free program you can download it at:

Thank you very much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

Nope, I have Adobe Acrobat - the first click took me to a sign-in page for MSN, which I did; then I was taken to a blank page. I even tried saving the link as a file so that I could open it up with Acrobat, but there was nothing to save. :king:

Thank you very much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

Nope, I have Adobe Acrobat - the first click took me to a sign-in page for MSN, which I did; then I was taken to a blank page. I even tried saving the link as a file so that I could open it up with Acrobat, but there was nothing to save. :king:

Oh my, then we have a bit of a problem. I'm not sure how to fix it. I will get right on it. Thanks for your input and I"m sorry that the link isn't working. If you want to PM me with your email address I can always email you the article.

Again, I apologize and will try to fix the problem. This is kinda new for me.

in Him;

-c-

Thank you very much.

Be Blessed

in Him;

-c-

Oh my, then we have a bit of a problem. I'm not sure how to fix it. I will get right on it. Thanks for your input and I"m sorry that the link isn't working. If you want to PM me with your email address I can always email you the article.

Again, I apologize and will try to fix the problem. This is kinda new for me.

in Him;

-c-

Try This Link:

For the real link, please see post #16. Sorry 'bout that.

then in the right hand column click on documents then click on the redheifer1 file and see if that works. I apologize. As I said this is new for me.

Thanks.

in Him;

-c-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Corey you are linking to a MSN users file which requires certain passport options not available or even desirable to all. It requires those without those options to sign up for them or actually to load certain software they may not desire to use.

How about you link to the article directly from it's source?

Or is this something you have personally written and developed? Is it your original work?

Peace,

Dave

Ok, I learned something new today. I guess my computer automatically signs me in so I get to the website right away. I did not realize you have to belong to MSN. I thought the web page was available for everybody to see. If you have an account I guess you can view the article. If you do not have an account and wish to read the article, please drop me a PM and I will email you the article. It's the only solution I can think of at the moment. I don't know how to publish to the web. I've been trying different webs but they are all so confusing to me. I apologize for the inconvenience. But I can asure you, the article is worth reading. Too bad I couldn't attach it to this post. Oh well. I guess one doesn't become a computer wiz overnight!! LOL

in Him;

-c-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

you can highlight and cut and paste the address to the site on here also from the website, or page it get a direct link to it....

mike

Grace to you,

Corey you are linking to a MSN users file which requires certain passport options not available or even desirable to all. It requires those without those options to sign up for them or actually to load certain software they may not desire to use.

How about you link to the article directly from it's source?

Or is this something you have personally written and developed? Is it your original work?

Peace,

Dave

Dave;

I apologize for all this confusion. It is an article from a magazine that I scanned into a PDF file. But I thought that anybody could view a web page on MSN. I did not realize you have to belong or join. Again I apologize. Maybe somebody can just delete this whole thread. I didn't mean to screw everything up.

in Him;

-c-