• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

Recently while in Israel, I have had the privilage to sit under some of the most annointed men of God and my spiritual understanding has been broadened this week by understanding one key passage which has been hidden from my eyes in this particular way. I believe that you will be enlightened to see God's plan for all the Islamic countries and their soon return to the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and their knowing that Jesus is the Messiah and coming to faith in our Messiah.

Let's begin with God's revelation of Israel and how every kingdom that aligns itself against Israel comes down.

Jeremiah 51:19-20 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name. Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

First of all notice that God has created Israel to be His battle axe and weapons of war to destroy nations and kingdoms. Every nation that has aligned itself against Israel has ultimately fallen, yet Israel still remains.

As I was listening to Lance Lambert on Monday at the Sukkot conference, he relayed this principle in such detail it was staggering! He talked about in 1946 that his pastor spoke from the pulpit how the great British empire was going to collapse because of the way the British empire divided the land known at that time as Palestine. He spoke about how when his pastor was speaking this message people left during his preaching because they believed it was nonsense. Yet in 1948 the British empire did fall. He went through kingdom after kingdom, country after country that has stood against the Jewish people has succumbed to falling. Israel is God's battleaxe -- His anvil if you will to crush nations and kingdoms so that they may know that it's not Israel whom shall be feared, but the God of Israel whom shall be feared.

Please don't post until I continue on, because this revelation continues with many different aspects.

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

Now this passage is most interesting because it has yet to be fulfilled!

Psalms 83:1

• Steward

Now understanding Ezekiel 38 where it would seem that all the Arab countries would align themselves against Israel yet none are listed except for Libya.

Ezekiel 38:1

• Steward

Revival in the Middle East???

Isaiah 19:22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Perhaps it will happen in our lifetime. Wouldn't it be amazing if it did!

George

Guest shadow2b

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW---ZEEE--WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW------UHHHHH????

DID I SAY --WOWWWWWWWW--ZEEE-WOWWWWW--EEEEEEE-----

WHAT in the bigg-blue-eyed-world are you a doin Brother?????? "THAT" is SO interesting------

NOW the GOSPEL will be preached to the WORLD---even the islamic world------

"WHAT" A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE--------AND THERE IS NONE-ELSE--BESIDES HIM!!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello George

From my reading I see the events prophesized in Ezekiel 38 will happen at the final satanic rebellion that happens after the end of the millenium reign of the Messiah Jesus.

I see the events prophesized in Isaiah 19:22 to be happening during the millenium reign of the Messiah Jesus.

Well anyway that

• Steward

Hello Adstar,

I agree with you that the timing of the Highway is during the Millenial reign of Messiah, but I found it interesting that God is calling Egypt and Syria His people. As far as Ezekiel 38 is concerned there's so many references that correlate with Revelation that it appears to at the end of the tribulation although it's not as crystal clear as we would like. The major reference which indicate this is the valley of the dead.

Ezekiel 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Immediately after the Gog war of the 1000 year reign of Messiah is the Great White throne judgment so it would appear that this would occur in the latter days as indicated by Ezekiel.

Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

George

Guest shiloh357

Great posts George. I hope there is a revival in the Arab countries. It woud be great to see Islam fall to the God of the Bible. Once Islam is out of the way, I believe Arabs would get saved in droves.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Wow George ,

Read this last night and wrote down the references of scripture. God is truley amazing. Wanted to make sure you were finnished before posting.

The NASB for the ornaments is worded "Cresent ornaments" that about floored me.

Its truley amazing how God, thousands of years ago,wrote of symbols that nations would use, such as the Bear, Lion, Eagle etc. Cresent moon.

There are already movements of God bringing Muslims and Hindus to the Lord in droves in Asis. Anything in scripture about this?

Great post George, keep them comin, I'm soaking this stuff up!

Your in my prayers

Kevin

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Hello George :blink:

Hello Adstar,

I agree with you that the timing of the Highway is during the Millennial reign of Messiah, but I found it interesting that God is calling Egypt and Syria His people.

You are? You shouldn't be :wub: lets look at what God promised Abraham when He made His Covenant

Genesis 15

18On the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying:

"To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates-- 19the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."

Joshua 1

3Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. 4From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory.

Looks a whole lot bigger than the West Bank and Gaza Strip doesn't it. :o From the Nile to the Euphrates all the land of the Hitties and the great sea (Indian Ocean? Arabian peninsular?). I believe in the millenium all this land will be Israel. So I