• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Marnie,

To whom are you referring and what is your point exactly? I'm not understanding what you are trying to say.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Really? I thought it was pretty clear. Whoever started this thread about twin prophecies is misrepresenting and mishandling

Scripture. That comes pretty close to false teaching, and I was quoting verses from Jude, dealing with false teachers.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Really? I thought it was pretty clear. Whoever started this thread about twin prophecies is misrepresenting and mishandling

Scripture. That comes pretty close to false teaching, and I was quoting verses from Jude, dealing with false teachers.

If you are going to attack somebody, you should have some kind of evidence to substanciate it. How is she misrepresenting and mishandling scriptures?

I see someone who is sharing her spiritual experiences. :huh:

Geri,

Read the references. They speak for themselves. They have nothing to do with us today. I call that mishandling and misrepresenting Scripture.

Marnie, this is the context of the scriptures you quoted:

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and a brother of James,

To those who have been called, who are loved by God the Father and kept by Jesus Christ:

2Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

3Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

5Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home

I think this is worth repeating here. Marnie, please be sure when you accuse someone of being a false teacher that you understand the difference, scripturally, between a false teacher and a true teacher of the Word of God.

FALSE PROPHETS VS TRUE PROPHETS

I decided to do a Bible study recently about false prophets vs. true prophets, because the Bible warns us that in the last days there will be false prophets and that many people will be deceived. I wanted to know how to discern a false prophecy or a false prophet, so I did a word search on the words

Billielovesdarrin and LightofJesus,

Thank you both for your heartfelt encouraging words. God bless you both!! :laugh:

I think this is worth repeating here. Marnie, please be sure when you accuse someone of being a false teacher that you understand the difference, scripturally, between a false teacher and a true teacher of the Word of God.

Honey, never, ever assume I fire blanks when making accusations. I am not saying you are malicious, and perhaps "false prophet" and "false teacher" is a bit extreme. I think what you need is more solid biblical teaching and an understanding of the gifts of the Spirit.

As I have repeatedly said, the burden of proof rests with you. I have read with rapt fascination your dreams and I am not convinced they are anything other than dreams. So convince me. Personally, I think what you are doing here is dangerous to weak Christians and those whose faith is not grounded in the Word. Why don't you pray about that.

http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=21189&hl=

Note the dates of the original posts.

I'm still not getting it. The Chronicles reference has nothing to do with America, it has to do with ancient Israel. And the Ezekiel reference is also out of context and the Leviticus reference is the Mosaic Law??? You are proving my case, not yours.

Guest Mr Oracles

Hi Sue

I have found your dreams and the scriptures that Jesus gives you to be in perfect synchronicity with what he has been revealing will befall the United States of America in the years to come. Judgement is coming! Watch events in the Middle East very closely.

God has revealed to his prophets that:

1. The Bush administration will bomb and destroy the controversial power plant in Iran and stage an attack on Syria provoking the Arab nations and Russia to anger.

2. When conflict reaches its climax out there. It will culminate with a small nuclear exchange between Iraq and Southern Isreal (Gaza)

After these events take place, the world will be plunged into a third world war resulting in a nuclear holocaust.

- Working in conjunction with Russia and a group of other nations that hate America, China will seize Taiwan and stage an attack on Washington state to lure America into war. When the Clinton administration (Hilary Clinton will be elected in the 2008) declares war against China, something totally unexpected will occur. Russia will attack beginning with Alaska. From the time that the first nucleur missiles drop on Alaska, Jesus revealed that the Russians will utterly devastate and destroy the United States of America in less than a day. They will attack from both coasts using nuclear submarines, from the air, from Mexico, from Cuba, and from Nicaragua.

The United States will have oppurtunity to stage a counter attack nuking both China and Russia but the Russian bear will wipe out the U.S. This holocaust will wipe out 1/3 of the world's population after all of the damage has been done and will bring the Lord back to rapture those who have prepared themselves fro his coming.

God intends to judge the United States of America calling it a nation filled with whores (Christians who bear his name but not in truth) and every form of abomination that can be concieved by the human mind. God has for-ordained that the Russians would be used to execute this judgement upon America in the same way that he used Babylon to execute his judgement upon unfaithful Isreal 2600 years ago or so.

This post is not a parody. I'm deadly serious and the message that I'm presenting here comes directly from the Spirit of God. All of the things that I've stated will occur at thier appointed times and the message to all who are able to recieve it is this:

Jesus Christ is Returning! Get Ready!

Repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and you shall recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost! Seperate yourselves from this present world and consecrate yourselves to the Lord of Hosts! Fast! Pray! Jesus Christ will only accept first place within every belivers life! Nothing less!

I sincerely hope and pray that every reader will take this message to heart with the upmost sobriety and seriousness and prepare themselves for the coming judgement. I must also declare something else that Jesus Christ has declared!

Those of you who hear these words today and reject them will be rejected by him when these calamities befall America and the world. I will not be found by you when you call upon me so get right with him now while you have the oppurtunity!

If my people which are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from thier wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive thier sin, and will heal thier land.

Final word: believing the gospel = obeying the gospel. There is no forgiveness without sincere whole hearted repentence. Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity!

11Chronicles7:14

Mr Oracles

Edited by Mr Oracles