• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

All coastal areas are in danger. Not a place I would want to own property.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

quote TP: "The wonderful Christian who has used war to promote his own agenda.... "

What is Bush's agenda then?

Guest liarsandmartyrs

Back to the original post, yes I voted for Bush too, and am happy about it, the U.S.A. has been said to be liked to scripture. The reasoning is because of this. Englands national symbol is the lion, and America came out of England, you would be referred to as the young lion.

Psa 91:13 You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.

This is the only possible prophecy concerning America that most scholars agree on as actually being America.

It is my opinion that in the days of Tribulation that America will be one of the 3 kingdoms that are thrown down by Antichrist. The Pride of America and the fact that No Red Blooded American would ever allow a foreigner to tell us how we are to run our country , even in a time of uncertainty, we would eb the first to be targeted.

Hope this helped.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

repost ?!

Edited by AndrewA

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Back to the original post, yes I voted for Bush too, and am happy about it, the U.S.A. has been said to be liked to scripture. The reasoning is because of this. Englands national symbol is the lion, and America came out of England, you would be referred to as the young lion.

Psa 91:13 You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.

This is the only possible prophecy concerning America that most scholars agree on as actually being America.

It is my opinion that in the days of Tribulation that America will be one of the 3 kingdoms that are thrown down by Antichrist. The Pride of America and the fact that No Red Blooded American would ever allow a foreigner to tell us how we are to run our country , even in a time of uncertainty, we would eb the first to be targeted.

Hope this helped.

Agreed.

I still think a lot of these prophecy predictions are made up by right wing fundamentalists for sole purpose of a fire and brimestone speach aimed at frightening Americans back into church.. Just look at the countless articles about how unless every American prays and fasts America will be destroyed within the next few months.

America is a large place and it is quite easy to make prophecy fit certain locations events etc, Many Americans think the world revolves around the USA, but it is rather arrogant and blinkered to assume that prophecy revolves around USA to, when in fact it revolves around Israel.

We still have no idea when end times will come about, a year is a long time in politics, well decades must be an eternity. Many things can happen and it may come that America plays no role what so ever in any prophecy, People make the mistake of basing prophecies on current events.

The major players in end time prophecies will come from Israel

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

http://www.biblebb.com/files/macqa/70-13-4.htm

I think Babylon the Great represents a worldwide religious system. In chapter 17, a restoration of the original, anti-God paganism that was associated with the Tower of Babel in Genesis, and thus it bears the same name. But, I think it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest liarsandmartyrs

Giaour,

Babylon that Great city is a combination of World power and religious orginization. Be it in Rome, or inthe remains of Babylon, or anywhere else in the Mid-East, Babylon of Revelation is an all powerful city. It will be the world seat for the Antichrist, and the birth place of an all tolerant religious system that will incorperate all thoughts and beliefs, minus Christ. New Agers will worship with Catholics, Jews with Prodestants, Buddists with Satanists. They will incorperate a false religion, that will be headed up by the False Prophet, who will be the leader of this abomination.

The 7 hills are infact a referrence to Rome, since Rome was built on 7 hills. The blood of the prophets and martyrs because of 2 things.

1. it refers to any location inwhich there was persecution on any of God's children, (Babylon, Rome, Egypt, etc.) and the fact that this "Babylon, will be the center of the world, and even the deat of the believers in Christ will be not only visualized by the public, but the world through television. It is responsible for the blood of prophets and martyrs.

2. because Satan is the ruler of this world, and so where ever he resides, there will be the place held responsible.

Here is a link to another board, scroll down till you see a post by bhowe, that is me, with a link to revelarion notes. Posted on Oct 4th.

http://www.praize.com/cgi-bin/members/cfor...;start=100&

Edited by liarsandmartyrs

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

If one believes in a literal Babylon one would have to look at who controls Babylon today? Who is building huge and very permanent military bases right in the heart of geographical Babylon.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/05/1967

You know, I am doing an indepth study of Ezekiel. I am reading an old commentary at the moment, "Ezekiel" by Gaebelein. I notice that the countries with pride & wickedness the Lord cuts down. He doesn't allow them to prosper very long before He sets them in their place. It is my opinion that the USA is full of pride and wickedness. And if you ask me Donald Rumsfeld is the opitimy of arrogance. And while I voted for Bush, I am sorry that I did. One chapter I just read speaks of the leaders as well as the country itself. So I wouldn't be surprised if God had something to say about our leaders too.

At any rate. I do not have the gift of prophecy. And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA? We sure are an arrogant country. We think we are the best in the world. And we are very weatlhy. Yet, we kill our unborn children by the millions. We have all but taken God and Christianity out of our country. It only seems fitting to me that God must have something to say.

And BTW, I am not anti-American. I have my Flag Proudly Displayed today in rememberance of 9/11 I love my country and am glad I was born here than anywhere else. It just seems to me we are going from bad to worse and I wonder if God has something to say.

Any responses would be appreciated.

in Him;

-c-

There are many instances in the OT where a nation was saved because of the intersession of the Saints.

What you say is true, we are killing babies in this country and many other dispictable things. Agreed!! But there are many Saints in this country who are praying for this country and are still fighting against some of these things.

We also have to remember to stand up for Israel. The bible says that God will curse those who curse Israel and will bless those who bless Israel. The left are not for protecting Israel, but rather to protect those who wish to destroy Israel.

The fact that Bush is in office is simply he was the lessor of two evils. At least that is why I voted for him this last election. At least he is honest and sticks by what he says, which is more than you can find on the left. Of course, I would have voted for Lieberman if he was running.........

But he has done some good. The best thing in my opinion that he did was his Supreme Court Justices. Because of his choices, for the fist time since abortion was legalized, we are seeing the possiblity of it being overturned. This NEVER would have been possible if Kerry was elected.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/05/1967

If one believes in a literal Babylon one would have to look at who controls Babylon today? Who is building huge and very permanent military bases right in the heart of geographical Babylon.

Another thing about Babylon, it is against Israel.

Ezekiel 17:1-21

It is now and will always be against Israel. We as a nation have been and as long as we do protect Israel, we can not be babylon.

My opinion?? Babylon is the Muslim Countries who are out to destroy Israel to this day.