Nevin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

The Muslim radicals want a Muslim world govenred by Sharia law. They have made that clear. This was thw mandate handed down by their leader Mohammed. He converted with the sword. His followers still do. The are told to kill the infidels. . They use poverty as a means to add myrters to their ranks. The best hope is for a democracy to take hold in the heart of the middle-east. I have my doubts this will take place because aside from the US, England and a few other Nations, the rest of the free worls is blind to the threat. They have a Sept. 10 th 2001 mindset. They do nothing but whine and complain about Bush and America. Many say that Bush is the terrorists. How profoundly stupid and foolish! The rest of the world will benefit by the young brave soldiers who are trying to make this change. If we all stood together, it would be much easier to put down this devilish ideaolgy that threatens the free world. Too bad.

Dan

I agree with your sentiment. Many naive Americans, Democrat politicians and the press who continually speak against the war effort or who call our soldiers Nazis and the like are doing more to cause the war to drag out then they realize. The terrorists cannot defeat our military but now they are using our media to fight the war of public opinion to turn people against the war. Many Americans just do not get it yet but hopefully it won't take another major attack here to wake them up.

sw

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

What are we supposed to do when persecuted people ask us for help?

Ignore their cries for relief?

What is going to happen when the muslims in N Africa decide that they want to take over the land and Christians in S Africa?

Will you ask for help from us?

What if we say No, we don't want to interfere?

Would you like to read about some of the horror stories in Africa where Christians are killed for their faith?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Let's be clear though. This mindset is not fostered in poverty. It doesn't even gain solely all it's recruits there. The role that poverty plays is that it keeps the masses under the guise of this Ideaology stupid and suffering. Impotent to stave off their own childrens Radicalization.

Look at Hezzballah. They will rebuild homes and property for free for all those in lebanon hurt by their own leaders Ideaology. However there will be a price to pay for anyone who accepts these homes and money. Loyalty will be the price at the point of a gun. :24:

No my fellow Saint's poverty doesn't breed an evil wicked heart.

Sin does and a maddening lust to destroy all that represents Good in this world.

The leaders of this Ideaology are not poor. Neither were the twelve men who knocked down buildings on 9/11. They were actually from well to do families.

They all had one thing in common though. They served a brutal false god who desires control and Blood more than Mercy. :b:

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It has only just begun..... don't expect it to get better until Jesus returns.... and until then expect it to get a whole lot worse.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/25/1978

The goal of the fundamentalist Muslim world (of which the terrorists are a part) is to enforce Islamic law over the whole world. They view the US as the only entity that is capable of interfering with this goal (thus they call us the great Satan). OUr very existance is a threat to these folks.

It is also my understanding that certain Christian movements also view the USA and its government as a demonic influenced Country :emot-pray:

What are we supposed to do when persecuted people ask us for help?

Ignore their cries for relief?

What is going to happen when the muslims in N Africa decide that they want to take over the land and Christians in S Africa?

Will you ask for help from us?

What if we say No, we don't want to interfere?

Would you like to read about some of the horror stories in Africa where Christians are killed for their faith?

I did not speak of effective intereference but rather ineffectual. I am sure you are privy to information where American soldiers have got caught on camera terrorising suspects and performing lewd acts with the prisoners which angers these terrorists even more

It has only just begun..... don't expect it to get better until Jesus returns.... and until then expect it to get a whole lot worse.....

:thumbsup: I agree with you ioo% this is just the begining of the end

They all had one thing in common though. They served a brutal false god who desires control and Blood more than Mercy.

Peace,

Dave

From Nevin

If readings of the Quran are in fact correct their religon is founded on peace and love for fellow man i have spoken to alot of Muslim friends here are they say that their god is one of peace. Do not get me wrong here i am in no way propogating the muslim faith but rather exactly the same way in South Africa we had Chrisitan leaders back in Apartheid twisitng scriptures to show us that anything non white was inferior and the white race was the master race - the same way their radicals are twisting their faith. I sense a tone of condemnation in your response in saying that they serve a "brutal god". Oh yes it is a false God but say a Muslim were to read your sentiments would it not increase the anti-americanism that is spreading in the world. I need to be understood here ...My God is above all gods, above all kings and is Omnipotent but we need to show some sort of tolerance and let them see the love of Christ rather than the condemnation

:21::24:

They all had one thing in common though. They served a brutal false god who desires control and Blood more than Mercy.

Peace,

Dave

From Nevin

If readings of the Quran are in fact correct their religon is founded on peace and love for fellow man i have spoken to alot of Muslim friends here are they say that their god is one of peace. Do not get me wrong here i am in no way propogating the muslim faith but rather exactly the same way in South Africa we had Chrisitan leaders back in Apartheid twisitng scriptures to show us that anything non white was inferior and the white race was the master race - the same way their radicals are twisting their faith. I sense a tone of condemnation in your response in saying that they serve a "brutal god". Oh yes it is a false God but say a Muslim were to read your sentiments would it not increase the anti-americanism that is spreading in the world. I need to be understood here ...My God is above all gods, above all kings and is Omnipotent but we need to show some sort of tolerance and let them see the love of Christ rather than the condemnation

I agree. Too many who claim to be Christians are full of hate. Do we love our enemies as scripture says or don't we? Love does not mean accepting terrible behavior. Love is wishing for the best for the other person and doing what we can to help them.

God is almighty and can do anything. Even a moslem can come to Christ. How many who express ungodly hatred of Moslems have ever prayed for them? How many who hate moslems have considered that you can't judge a whole people by a misguided few? How many look on the moslem children who die daily with pity realizing they have no control or responsibility for anything which is happening?

How hypocritical is it to preach the love of Christ while hating a large group of people? How hypocritical is it to say that Moslems worship a false God because they do not accept Christ yet defend unquestionably everything Israel does when they do not accept Christ either? The time may come when Israel accepts Christ, but it has not yet. For an eye opening experience compare what the Koran says about Jesus and what the Jewish Talmud says about Jesus. According to the Jewish talmud Christ is now in hell, according to the Koran Jesus was a prophet.

I am not a defender of Islam because it is a false religion. But there are two sides to everything.

:thumbsup: Brilliantly said my sister

Guest shiloh357
How hypocritical is it to preach the love of Christ while hating a large group of people? How hypocritical is it to say that Moslems worship a false God because they do not accept Christ yet defend unquestionably everything Israel does when they do not accept Christ either? The time may come when Israel accepts Christ, but it has not yet. For an eye opening experience compare what the Koran says about Jesus and what the Jewish Talmud says about Jesus. According to the Jewish talmud Christ is now in hell, according to the Koran Jesus was a prophet.

Oh Please.. Who here among Israel defenders has claimed to hate Muslims. Don't even try to compare Israel with Islamic religion. Judaism does not favor Jesus at all, and it does have some angry, hateful things to say about Jesus.

What you fail to understand, is that the Talmud is constantly a work in progress. Much of the most hateful things it says about Jesus have been added over the years, and especially during the first 1,000 years of Christian persecution of Jews in the name of Christ. Those statements were not added in a vacuum, but were added in response to Christian hate, especially as espoused by the stupidity of the early "church fathers" most of whom were avid anti-Semites. The Talmud paints Jesus in a negative light to prevent Jews from becoming Christians. The bad things the Talmud says about Jesus are the "fruit" of early so-called "Christianity.

Secondly, no one on this board unquestionably defends Israel no matter what. That is an unfounded, baseless liberal rant that I come to expect from your kind. It is just a product of the historical illiteracy I have come to expect from you. We defend Israel against Muslim terrorist agenda that seeks Israel's destruction through any means necessary. The Jews are not, as a people, calling for the destruction of the Arabs. We have never defended every policy and procedure Israel has ever enacted.