• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  251
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1943

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

ARE U READY FOR BATTLE.... DO YOU HAVE YOUR ARMOUR ON..

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

ARE U READY TO PRAY AT ALL TIMES.

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints

ARE WE READY TO SPEAK BOLDLY FOR THE LORD. NOT ONLY ON THESE BOARDS BUT ALSO IN OUR WORK PLACE AT THE STORES WE SHOP AT. EVEN AMONG THE LOST OF OUR FAMILY ..... WHICH I KNOW SOMETIMES IS HARD.

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

ARE WE READY FOR THE BATTLE AHEAD OF US.

IF NOT LET US GET READY .... PRAYED UP FASTED UP STUDIED UP. .

FOR EACH DAY IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE .... WE NEED TO BE READY TO DEFEAT THE DEVIL IF WE DONT KNOW THE WORD OF GOD WE CANNOT DEFEAT HIM......

SO CHRISTIANS I MUST ENCOURAGE YOU TO STUDY PRAY AND FAST ....

SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE MIGHT BE FOUND......

GOD BLESS U ALL LOVE YOU ALL

MAY THE LORD COME SOON LORD JESUS COME QUICKLY

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/26/1963

amen Bro Richard! Thank you for this post! So very true. That stinking devil will attack for no good reason but ALSO will attack God's children that are the strongest and the ones that are attempting to BE closer and walk closer with God!! Can't LET that happen in the least. Gotta be ready for the evil one!! Godspeed brother.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

Amen! I really enjoyed that post, Thank you!

There is a spiritual war going on, whether we recognize it or not, and sadly alot of Christians don't even recognize it. God is doing some wonderful things in my home church right now, and I know when people start growing in the Lord, and studying the Word, the Devil DOESN'T like it! And the pressure goes up. We need to be praying for Christians worldwide, especially in our own country, and recognize the Spiritual war, and be READY for it.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Amen, jil

I second that to all of y'all. ( he he, ....y'all. I'm from Tennessee :)) This spiritual warfare is not to be taken lightly. For we will all have to deal with these spiritual battles for our entire lives, and even though the battles may seem long and hard, and the arrows of the devil seem to fire at our own Shields of Faith, let us continue to use our weapon, which is the Word of God, against the adversary.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

AMEN! Standing ready and in full armour for battle sir! Battle for the Lord against the powers of darkness.

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if you could explain the concept of spiritual warfare from the scriptures? I do put on the armor of God daily and I understand our need to bring every thought captive but I don't understand the railing against angelic beings in the form of "binding and loosing" which I here many christians pray.

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Excellent question, smuse. It is right for you to ask this question and reason this one through before you start cursing angelic beings!!!!! That is not our job, that is the Lord's job.

Our main spiritual warfare is to praise Him and to walk in holiness as best as we can. And to pray, pray, pray, pray, pray. The battle is the Lord's, not man's.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

We also need to recognize that many times, the circumstances and happenings around us, are not by accident. There are occasions all around us for us to intercede with prayer, because we are listening and aware of the Holy Spirit speaking and revealing those battles to us, because we are in an intimate relationship with the Lord daily, and we are continually in His Word, and therefore able to recognize when things are awry. We are not being exposed to circumstances and events, by accident. Many times things are happening around us in response to our Christian witness and walk, and therefore the enemy will come up oftentimes in circumstances that we do not recognize as spiritual warfare, ie. a friend being unusually angry towards us, a Christian believer under attack, persecution from loved ones, or an occasion pitting truth against falsehood that we are keenly aware of, and need to be standing up against before others, even though it may not be the "popular" stance. We need to be girded up in the Word and prayer, to be able to bear witness to the Truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose Name is "The Word", so that we can recognize the enemy and his tactics and his sometimes camoflouged and subtle attempts at deception.

We must continually be in agreement with God, and be able to stand firm amidst things that are openly in opposition, or even not so evident to others as something of an evil nature.

In His Love,

Suzanne