IGNORED

Who Crucified Jesus?

Ovedya

Guest idolsmasher

But if the robbery took place a year ago without my participation and I'm driving the same car today, how could I have been a party to the crime???

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Oh you participated alright Idolsmasher! Your sins were as real to Christ Two thousand years ago as they are now! :wub:

Just because you "don't understand" doesn't make you any less guilty!

But hopefully you now understand and are doubly thankful to Christ for His sacrifice! :blink:

Only Christ Saves :wub:

Guest idolsmasher
Oh you participated alright Idolsmasher! Your sins were as real to Christ Two thousand years ago as they are now!
Yes we are all guilty of sin and yes Christ came to conquer those sins, but that's not the issue here. What we are looking at is the actual deeds that took place that led to Christ's crucifixion. Judas, a Jew betrayed Him, The high priests who were all Jews had Him seized by the temple guards and they susequently turned Him over to Pilot on false charges, the crowd of Jewish people yelled crucify Him and this ultimately sealed His fate so they were responsible for what happened as a direct result.

Have a look at this thread, Mel Gibson Movie The Passion.

You've never betrayed God?? :blink: You've never done something wrong when you knew it was wrong to do so?? :rofl:

Your looking at man's perspective and not God's perspective! No "kidding" the Jews yelled crucify Him!?!? So what?? Do you think Christ went to the cross because some Jews yelled crucify Him??? Christ could of called upon scores of legions of Angels to come and destroy everyone! He could of destroyed everyone from one WORD from His mouth!! :rofl:

He went to the cross for one purpose and one purpose alone! He knew Idolsmasher was a wretched sinner and yet so loved you that he LET HIMSELF be crucified FOR YOU PERSONALLY!

HE WAS CRUCIFIED FOR YOU, YOU CAUSED IT, YOUR A SINNER, YOU ARE GUILTY, YOU ARE TO BLAME AS MUCH AS ANYONE!!

Time to step back and take stock of the "Real Culprits" behind Christ's Crucifixion!

Only Christ Saves :wub:

Guest charlie

<<No Charlie, YOU personally drove in the nails and so did I and so did everyone else who has lived since the coming of Christ!!>>

That's a foolish statement to make. I've got plenty of sins to answer for on the Judgement Day Tyler. Thankfully this is NOT one of them. Rewriting history isn't gonna get you any brownie points in heaven.

Tyler, do you think some publishing house should put out a future edition of the Bible that omits any references to the part that the Jewish religious leaders played in Jesus' death? Do you think that would be right? Do you think God would be pleased with this? Perhaps they could also elminate any references to Jesus himself being Jewish.

Guest shiloh357

I do not think that Idolsmasher is denying that His or our sins had a part to play, but we have to admit that there were physical Jews that were instrumental in bringing about the crucifixion of Christ. It is not an indictment upon all Jews living at that time, but we do have to honest about the events as they occured. God used both Jews and Gentiles to bring about the events as they transpired. I see that as symbolic of Christ dying for the world.

Guest charlie

<<It is not an indictment upon all Jews living at that time, but we do have to honest about the events as they occured. God used both Jews and Gentiles to bring about the events as they transpired. I see that as symbolic of Christ dying for the world.>>

Exactly! Thank You!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm stepping in late to this, but one thing that should be remembered is that it had to be the Jews, specifically, it had to be the High Priest, who offered Jesus up as a Sacrifice, otherwise the Sacrifice would not be valid.

John 11:49-53 - "Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, "You know nothing at all! You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish."

He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one. So from that day on they plotted to take his life."

Leviticus 16:32-33 "The priest who is anointed and ordained to succeed his father as high priest is to make atonement. He is to put on the sacred linen garments and make atonement for the Most Holy Place, for the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and for the priests and all the people of the community."

Guest idolsmasher
I do not think that Idolsmasher is denying that His or our sins had a part to play, but we have to admit that there were physical Jews that were instrumental in bringing about the crucifixion of Christ. It is not an indictment upon all Jews living at that time, but we do have to honest about the events as they occured. God used both Jews and Gentiles to bring about the events as they transpired. I see that as symbolic of Christ dying for the world.

Hey Shiloh, I'm happy to see we agree on something! One addition though is that while God did use Jew and gentile, the gentile authority, in this case Pilot, gave the final choice to the Jewish crowd and it is they that made the final decision which sealed the deed.

<<No Charlie, YOU personally drove in the nails and so did I and so did everyone else who has lived since the coming of Christ!!>>

That's a foolish statement to make. I've got plenty of sins to answer for on the Judgement Day Tyler. Thankfully this is NOT one of them. Rewriting history isn't gonna get you any brownie points in heaven.

Tyler, do you think some publishing house should put out a future edition of the Bible that omits any references to the part that the Jewish religious leaders played in Jesus' death? Do you think that would be right? Do you think God would be pleased with this? Perhaps they could also elminate any references to Jesus himself being Jewish.

Can you honestly say that the most powerful Being in the Universe was forced on the cross by a few Jews??? :P Charlie you want to by some ocean front property in Sask.?? :P:P

I'm not denying that Jews called for Christs crucifixion! What I am asking everyone is to see the Magnitude of what Christ has done for us! :P

To say that you are somehow not to blame is an outright JOKE! :x:

Blame the Jews exclusively if you want, but Christ went to the Cross WILLINGLY, so GUILTLESS Charlie may be saved!?!? :P

Only Christ Saves :P