Ovedya

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

You indeed did not stand before the cross and yell "crucify Him". However your Sinful life put Him there, and you are just as guilty

No, you are wrong about that. The ones who did the deed are the guilty ones. I may have sins, but this was not one of them. I don't think your argument would hold any water in a court of law. The ones who knowingly brought false charges to bear and then yelled "crucify Him" are the ones directly responsible. What you are talking about is an indirect responsibility that is not directly linked by a deliberate premeditated act to have Christ crucified. The decision to crucify came down to a traditional good will jesture to the Jews in which they and they alone were given the direct choice, and we all know what happened. It's not my fault that they happened to be Jews. If they were Patagonians, it wouldn't be any different, the Patagonians would be the ones to blame.

His Son, did you read this post? and others?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

READ THE POSTS YOURSELF! Did you just read the last page of this thread or did you read the WHOLE thread??

Do you know that using caps is concidered shouting on chat rooms and forums?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest charlie

Tyler, I know the blood of Jesus covers my sins. What we're talking about here is history. Do you believe the Bible or not. Those Jews and Romans who did the deed itself will answer for that. I'll answer for my sins. You'll answer for yours. Be grateful that you were not alive back then, and pray that you will not be alive when the anti-Christ comes to power. I do not blame the "Jews" as a whole group though I would agree that often people blame a whole group for the actions of a few. Shiloh, a poster on this forum is Jewish (Messianic) and I don't think he/she will have to answer for what the Pharisees did to Jesus 2000 years ago. I don't think Anne Frank or any of the Jews that died in concentration camps will have to answer for those Jews who did the deed. Although we are all affected by the sins of others, take Adam for example, we are each accountable to God for what we each have done, thought, or said. I wasn't in the garden of Eden urging Adam to bite into that apple either. Neither were you, neither were any of the Jews or Muslims or Hindu peoples. That's something Adam and Eve will be held accountable for even though we've all felt the consequences.

Jesus died for EVERYONE but things went down the way they did for a reason. So stop trying to change it around.

READ THE POSTS YOURSELF! Did you just read the last page of this thread or did you read the WHOLE thread??

Yes Sir! I do know! It is also used for emphasis! :blink:

Only Christ Saves

Tyler, I know the blood of Jesus covers my sins. What we're talking about here is history. Do you believe the Bible or not. Those Jews and Romans who did the deed itself will answer for that. I'll answer for my sins. You'll answer for yours. Be grateful that you were not alive back then, and pray that you will not be alive when the anti-Christ comes to power. I do not blame the "Jews" as a whole group though I would agree that often people blame a whole group for the actions of a few. Shiloh, a poster on this forum is Jewish (Messianic) and I don't think he/she will have to answer for what the Pharisees did to Jesus 2000 years ago. I don't think Anne Frank or any of the Jews that died in concentration camps will have to answer for those Jews who did the deed. Although we are all affected by the sins of others, take Adam for example, we are each accountable to God for what we each have done, thought, or said. I wasn't in the garden of Eden urging Adam to bite into that apple either. Neither were you, neither were any of the Jews or Muslims or Hindu peoples. That's something Adam and Eve will be held accountable for even though we've all felt the consequences.

Jesus died for EVERYONE but things went down the way they did for a reason. So stop trying to change it around.

Geez the way alot of folks around here are talking I thought that everyone agreed that ALL people were to blame? :o Well how about that!? :P

Charlie, I sure do believe the Bible! Sorry, but I won't answer for my sins, Christ paid the price for my sins at Cavalry! I'm just grateful I'm alive period in any time, (I shoulda' been dead long ago!). :t2:

Adam didn't have to be slain upon a cross for your sins though Charlie! :P

You think I'm changing things around?? :t2: Sorry Charlie it's your lack of understanding that only makes you think that way!! :blink:

Charlie quit trying to pass the buck, and open your eyes to the fact that The reason Christ was crucified was because your sinful self put Him there!

Only Christ Saves :P

Yes Sir! I do know! It is also used for emphasis! :blink:

Only Christ Saves

Tyler Its good to know your not shouting :t2:

It is better to bold or underline the words you wish to emphasize. That way there will be less chance of misinterpreting the other persons intent in the message.

We must do all we can to avoid all unnecessary hurt.

What if you do not know how to "bold" or underline the words you wish to "Emphasis"?? :t2:

What if one is learned in the use of a slide rule as opposed to the use of a keyboard?? :t2:

You are certainly right we must do all we can to avoid unnecessary hurt! So in the future if you see caps in my posts, just remember there are still some computer challenged people out there! :blink:

Tyler

Tyler :x:

I'm sorry. I did not think of that. my fault :blink:

Well I would like to try and help you understand how to do it. When you click on the post button the reply screen pops up for you to type in your post now you now of course about the [Add Reply] button at the bottom of the typing screen that you click on to finish your post, well there are 3 little buttons above the type in screen. They are all together they are [ B ] [ I ] and [ U ]

You can use there 3 buttons to make words Bold [ B ] , Italic [ I ] , Underlined [ U ]

So you do not need to know any fancy keyboard code to do bolding and the others.

Now I will do my best to explain how to use this built in feature.

The first thing you do it type what you want bolded. then you must "highlight" what you want bolded.

Now I hear you ask "what is this "Highlight" thing and how do I do it?

Well when you are typing your reply your mouse pointy thing changes from a pointer into what looks like the letter I when it is moved onto the typing box part of your screen. It is a little bit bigger than the I i have typed here.

Now we use the big I when we highlight words. and this is how we do it.

First we move the big letter I to the start of the word we want to highlight then we click the left mouse button but we keep the mouse button clicked down, we hold it down, we don

Thanks Adstar Im going to give it a try! We used to have a forum, I think it was on Hal Lindsey's old site that allowed a person to test different things out, without wrecking a thread!??

A person could practice pasting or doing other things(Notice I didn't go to that forum much! :wub: ).

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

God Bless

Tyler

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

The statement that we are all responsible for Jesus' crucifixtion is of course only accurate in a certain context, that being a rather spiritual one. In a sense I suppose that could also come back to the "chosen". Would God have had to allow all of that if they had fulfilled God's purpose for them as the chosen? But realistically speaking and in the historical and physical context, there is absolutely no doubt who was most responsible for His death. It's clearly recorded and it is only those who are in a state of denial that even dispute the fact or try to pass the buck. My sins may have been why God in love sent His Son, but I was not one of those who stood before Pilot and yelled "crucify Him".

However, consider the fact that it was both the Jews (only a certain number, byt he way) and the Romans in coordination that historically carried out the pre-ordained execution of the Lord Jesus. The Romans were Gentile pagans and the unrighteous religious Jews represented all of Judaism. Therefore, even historically, it was all of humanity that was responsible for the Lord's death. All of humanity includes you and me.