• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I am on Idolsmasher's side. I for one am not ANTI-JEWISH, and I haven't seen a statement in this thread that Idolsmasher has made that indicated he is either. In fact he has been scriptural, which is not what I am seeing from some of you. The Gentiles, Romans, certainly were an instrument in putting Jesus to death, but Paul, a Jew himself, accused the Jews on more than one occasion of being the ones responsible for Jesus death. He never accused the gentiles, only that Christ died for them too, NOT BECAUSE OF THEM. Quit reading your own biasness into the scriptures, that is adding to it, and you know what will be the outcome of that.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idolsmasher
Yes, and all of the ones responsible have died a long time ago. And their children up to the third and fourth generation have died a long time ago. Even their children up to the tenth generation hve all died a long time ago.

Holding anyone who is alive today responsible is rather pointless.

I agree with you Neb. I don't hold anyone alive responsible. However, there may be one sticking point which is the statement " let His blood be upon us and upon our children" meaning we and our descendants will take the responsibility for His crucifixion. Now, I didn't say that, it's in the Bible that they said that. I don't hold anyone responsible because I am no better than anyone else, but God may take those Jews at their word until their descendants say "blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord".

Guest shadow2b
-QUOTE (nebula @ Jan 1 2004, 07:23 AM)

Your kiddin' right?? 

Christ being crucified for Nebula's sins may be pointless for you, but for those who are being saved it is the power of the Lord God Almighty! 

Those who claim "no responsibility" in Christ going to the Cross, better get off their high horse and humble themselves a little!! 

It is an arrogant position to take, that anyone who has ever lived is blameless!

-------------------------------------------------

-oh come now---you mean to tell me you didn't understand that NEB was talking about the actual

-people that were calling for the crucifixtion of JESUS--those religious leaders & the roman soldiers

-that actually drove the nails into HIS hands & feet & their actual physical descendents could NOT

-have been physically held responsible --EXCEPT in a spiritual sense......we--ALL sinners

-are "responsible"you didn't understand that??????-shhheeeesssshhhhh-- :unsure::blink:

Guest shadow2b
-Fpr cryin out loud Gary! Is that a true story?

-sorry ta sez so trav but it sho-nuff erre a true statement--i wuddenn lie to ya'll TEXICANS evuh

-course whutt i didn't say wuzz--I CATCHED ME A PLANE OUTTA THARr THE VERA NEXX DAY & THET

-ERRE TRUE TOO--i didn't want nobodies ta thank i wuzz a snivelin cowart--it kinna felt like george

-armstrong custer musta been athankin about at thet thaRR famus lass stannd he warr in ya kno???

-likk ---whaRr did alla dem cottin-pickin injuns bea comin frumm????archer.gif- :unsure::blink::t2:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I am on Idolsmasher's side. I for one am not ANTI-JEWISH, and I haven't seen a statement in this thread that Idolsmasher has made that indicated he is either. In fact he has been scriptural, which is not what I am seeing from some of you. The Gentiles, Romans, certainly were an instrument in putting Jesus to death, but Paul, a Jew himself, accused the Jews on more than one occasion of being the ones responsible for Jesus death. He never accused the gentiles, only that Christ died for them too, NOT BECAUSE OF THEM. Quit reading your own biasness into the scriptures, that is adding to it, and you know what will be the outcome of that.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

Who said you were anti-Jewish?? You haven't seen on this thread where Smasher is Anti-Jewish?? You have been on WB How long? :unsure: I've been here just a short time and can see Smashers take on the Jews on different threads! :t2:

If you are referring to me(Tyler) on your response just say so! I'd be more than happy to show you why Christ was crucified!! :blink:

I am trully amazed that people here do not know that their sins sent Christ to the cross! Signs of the times?? :t2:

Only Christ Saves :t2:

-QUOTE (nebula @ Jan 1 2004, 07:23 AM)

Guest shadow2b
-Every nail that was put into Christs hands and feet were done because Shadow is a sinful person!!  This is as basic as Christianity can get!!

-Tyler----Tyler----Tyler----WE ALL KNOW THAT WE {AS SINFUL SINNERS}are GUILTY OF JESUS DYING

-FOR OUR SIN!!!!--TYLER---please "READ"the entire post "BEFORE"you reply----It was clearly stated

-{in my post}that WE were guilty{in a spiritual sense}for JESUS dying on the cross BUT WE the

-people were NOT ALIVE at the time JESUS was CRUCIFIED,therefore WE DIDNOT ACTUALLY DRIVE

-THE NAILS INTO THE HANDS & FEET OF JESUS----EXCEPT IN A "SPIRITUAL-SINFUL SENSE"..

-OHHHHHH???? Tyler--"SHADOW "WAS" A SINFUL PERSON"BUT I NO LONGER DELIBERATELY SIN---

-shadow does SIN BUT NOT intentionally or DELIBERATELY~~~~I shore hope I splained that ta

-whaRr yuse kin unnerstan it now--i hope-i hope-i hope~~~~ :t2::t2::blink::unsure:

-IF I dint weuns kin setLL this hyaRr disputte likks genny-till-mensoldtown.gifat yo corn-veen-yincedrama.gif

Guest shadow2b
-Ya, smasher the Jews crucified Jesus! But for your sins He willingly went to the Cross! Has your hatred of the Jews blinded you so much??

-Who said you were anti-Jewish?? You haven't seen on this thread where Smasher is Anti-Jewish?? You have been on WB How long?  I've been here just a short time and can see Smashers take on the Jews on different threads!

-uhhhhhh???Tyler ole chap--good-fren---pal---buddy---brother---uhhhh??these TWO statements are

-YOURS on THIS thread,uhhhhhh???how dost thou re-con-cile them suhh??you ask smash "has his

-hatred of the jews blinded him??then you state you have bin hyaRr a short tyme & can SEE he

-{smash}is NOT anti-jewish???icon_speech_duh.gifwhaasup.gifthud.gif

-make up yo mine fellllll-errrrrr---it erre corn-fuse-in :unsure:

-Every nail that was put into Christs hands and feet were done because Shadow is a sinful person!!

-Ya, smasher the Jews crucified Jesus! But for your sins He willingly went to the Cross! Has your hatred of the Jews blinded you so much??

-Who said you were anti-Jewish?? You haven't seen on this thread where Smasher is Anti-Jewish?? You have been on WB How long?