Ovedya

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I do not think that Idolsmasher is denying that His or our sins had a part to play, but we have to admit that there were physical Jews that were instrumental in bringing about the crucifixion of Christ. It is not an indictment upon all Jews living at that time, but we do have to honest about the events as they occured. God used both Jews and Gentiles to bring about the events as they transpired. I see that as symbolic of Christ dying for the world.

Shiloh, no one is arguing the fact that Jesus was nailed to the cross by Romans who were carrying out the wishes of some Jews!

I'm not here to rewrite history, but to open a few eyes maybe?? :P

I find the age old statement that "Jews were the ones who killed Jesus",

hard to stomach, once you understand why Christ went to the Cross!

Christ also went to the Cross for sinful Shiloh, if sinful Shiloh had been a "faultless Person", all the Jews and Romans who ever existed or will exist could not have put Christ on the Cross!

To say that we are in No ways acountable for Christ's Crucifixion is to say that we are above the need for Christ's sacrifice at Cavalry!

For OUR SINS the Son of God gave His life, let US try telling the Lord that we are not responsible!! :P

P.S. Hope you don't think I'm angry!? :P

God Bless

Only Christ Saves :P

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
I find the age old statement that "Jews were the ones who killed Jesus",

hard to stomach, once you understand why Christ went to the Cross!

I agree. I do not like to hear that either. Some are unfair in that they want to blame the Jews soley for Jesus death. My point is that Idolsmasher is not indicting the Jews, nor is he denying that Jesus died for his sins too.

I'm not denying that Jews called for Christs crucifixion! What I am asking everyone is to see the Magnitude of what Christ has done for us! 

Everyone in this discussion is aware of that.

Guest shiloh357
Hey Shiloh, I'm happy to see we agree on something!

Amazing isn't it?? :P I see where you are coming from here. I think that you are being more than fair. I appreciate that. Thanks.

I'm not denying that Jews called for Christs crucifixion! What I am asking everyone is to see the Magnitude of what Christ has done for us!

Guest shiloh357
If everyone in this discussion was aware of what Christ has done, then they would not be putting the blame squarely on the Jews shoulders!

Why not let Charlie, Idolsmasher and all the rest speak for themselves?

All I have heard are vain attempts at deflecting blame away from oneselves to the Jews! :P

Has anyone said that they are as guilty as the Jews, or anyone else for that matter?

We know who "really" Crucified Christ and those who deny it should be ashamed of themselves! :P

Only Christ Saves :P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Blessings & Greetings~

RE: Who Crucified Jesus?

I can agree that the sins of every man, woman and child killed Jesus.

However, there are other answers too.

Who Crucified Jesus? The Roman Empire.

When the yearly calendar was changed, the Romans made sure that the first hour of rising was actually in the dark. By doing this Jesus won't rise from the dead in the Light but in the dark.

Snowdoove :P:P:P:P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Why not let Charlie, Idolsmasher and all the rest speak for themselves?

All I have heard are vain attempts at deflecting blame away from oneselves to the Jews! :blink:

Has anyone said that they are as guilty as the Jews, or anyone else for that matter?

We know who "really" Crucified Christ and those who deny it should be ashamed of themselves! :o

Only Christ Saves :t2:

Have you not read all these posts. We are all the reason that Christ died. He is the one who made the ultimate decision as to whether or not He would be crucified. He said know ye not that have power to lay down my life, and power to take it up again.

You really do need to read the posts. Haven't you read in The Scriptures that the true Jews are those who are circimcised in the heart, and not in the flesh? So all of us who are the true believers are the reason for His death. Makes no difference our nationality. This has all been pretty well covered by the majority of these posts. So I can't understand why you are having such a problem here, and accuse everyone of comming against a nation. They just are not doing that.

Blessings & Greetings~

RE: Who Crucified Jesus?

I can agree that the sins of every man, woman and child killed Jesus.

However, there are other answers too.

Who Crucified Jesus?  The Roman Empire.

When the yearly calendar was changed, the Romans made sure that the first hour of rising was actually in the dark. By doing this Jesus won't rise from the dead in the Light but in the dark.

Snowdoove :t2:  :blink:  :o  :o

A big AMEN!! WOOHOO!! Nice to see a post like yours SnowDoove!

God Bless

Tyler

Have you not read all these posts. We are all the reason that Christ died. He is the one who made the ultimate decision as to whether or not He would be crucified. He said know ye not that have power to lay down my life, and power to take it up again.

You really do need to read the posts. Haven't you read in The Scriptures that the true Jews are those who are circimcised in the heart, and not in the flesh? So all of us who are the true believers are the reason for His death. Makes no difference our nationality. This has all been pretty well covered by the majority of these posts. So I can't understand why you are having such a problem here, and accuse everyone of comming against a nation. They just are not doing that.

His Son, before you accuse me of not reading the posts might I add a suggestion??? :t2:

READ THE POSTS YOURSELF! Did you just read the last page of this thread or did you read the WHOLE thread?? :blink:

You accuse me of having a "problem" here? I wonder why I'm having a "problem" here? :x:

Only Christ Saves