Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Rather a lot of paranoia and "Christian" hate being expressed here. Not a lot of love, which is a pity.

What makes you think your hate is so superior to that of those you castigate?

Oh, i don't know....I don't blow them up for one.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Rather a lot of paranoia and "Christian" hate being expressed here. Not a lot of love, which is a pity.

And I haven't tried to force them to convert under the gun either.

Guest shiloh357

And I haven't tried to force them to convert under the gun either.

Yes, and we are not calling for their annihilation, ambushing their people on lonely sideroads, calling them pigs and apes, passing laws that make Muslims second-class citizens, murdering the most vulnerable members of their societies, hijacking Muslim airliners, murdering Muslim olympic atheletes, etc.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

People often ask when I post in these types of forums, how can I, as a Christian, hate these people or their religions.

The answer to that is simple:

I don't hate these people as people. I hate what they do and what they teach. And I hate where that teaching comes from.

To those people, I would ask: Do you hate the devil - the enemy of God? And his opposition to God?

....If not, why not?

Now, though I am not a Jew, I am staunchly pro-Israel. I wonder how a Christian, reading through the old testament, and seeing how God loved Israel and demonstrated it over and over again, in spite of all their failings... I wonder how anyone could not love Israel.

God has shown that He loves Israel, and so do I.

Yes, I hate islam. I also hate mormonism, satanism, hinduism and any other teaching that is in opposition to Christ and what He has done for us, and that tries to usurp His glory and praise, which rightly belongs to Him - and only Him.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

How can anyone not speak out against a belief system that calls for the destruction of the Jews?

Many nations have throughout the centuries tried and failed to eradicate the Jews. This will not happen according to my bible.

It is also evil to subscribe to or support such a philosophy, in my opinion.

And does anyone really believe that the world would be better off without any Jews left? Would, say, a purely islamic world religion offer any better option? I think not.

I believe that God's hand is upon the Jews, as it has been all through history. They play an important part in end time biblical revelation as well as the early history of God's dealings with men. They are here to stay. Get used to it.

I believe that anyone who opposes Israel opposes God. That is not to say that I believe that Israel does no wrong. They are presently in darkness, I believe. But God has a plan for them. That is good enough for me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

That is good enough for me too.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Muhammad and Islam: the height of all violence and anti-Semitism. The Religion of the Sword remains bloody!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  2,194

/No, but other "Christians" do remember Srebrenica. There are others out there who are willing to resort to violence. By vilifying a diverse group of ordinary people because of the outburst of a far right fringe on a public space like this you help create an atmosphere in which such attacks seem become more acceptable. There are posters here, for example Charlie 160456 who whilst taking a similar line to you here on other boards are advocating violence. See here for examples. I've seen no criticism of him from you, Shiloh or Stephwrth.

I see no difference between the attacks on Muslims and Islam on these boards and elsewhere by Christians to the attacks made by Christians before WW2. You take ordinary people just trying to live ordinary lives, and you turn them into cartoon monsters. When someone dynamic politician comes along promising to solve the "Islamic" problem, which side will you line up on?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  2,194

How can anyone not speak out against a belief system that calls for the destruction of the Jews?

Mulims are told to accept albeit in a rather patronising way to accept the rights of Jews and Muslims to carry on worshiping in their own way. There have been lots of times when they haven't done this. But then, Christinanity itself does not have a good record, remember only 70 years ago it was the Chritians (Catholic and Protestant) of Germany who who actually tried to destroy the jews in an organised Western industrial production line way.

By the way Stephnhwrth do you still feel happy supporting , Charley106456?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

It is incredible how liberals think these days. If you support the Jews and their right to exist as a people and a sovereign nation, then you worship them. If you condemn the actions of muslim terrorists, (which usually target and kill INNOCENT PEOPLE) and call for the death of every single terrorist and criticize islam for not condemning the terrorists, then you are called a muslim hating bigot, of which the liberals gladly point out as hipocricy by not "displaying Christian love."

Tell me likeminded liberals, why aren't you condemning the actions of the terrorists? Why are you supporting legislation that ties the hands of our government and makes the WOT more difficult than it has to be? Why are your associates leaking sensitive information regarding our government's terrorist hunting tactics? Why are you supporting the unprovoked, indiscriminate missile attacks on Israeli citizens? Why do you want to tolerate a religion that lures you into safety and knife's you in the back?

You know what you remind me of?

Has anyone read the story of Frankenstein? Dr. Frankenstein loved his work, he cared for it, nurtured it and provided sanctuary for it. But what did the monster do, after all that the Dr. had done for it, it turned on him and killed him.

The liberals are Dr. Frankenstein, their experiment: The social economics of the islamic community. They believe with just a little love and a little care, and just a bit of understanding, these little monsters can be changed into a loving, tolerant community that will appreciate them for turning their lives around and bringing them out of the stone age and into the modern age.

That is naive' and very, very dangerous. They do not want progress, they believe technology is evil and "the devil" which is why the arab countries haven't contributed any new scientific discoveries since the violent spread of islam by muhammed.

Drink your cool-aid liberals, swallow everything you are told. You think you are so intelligent and know more than anyone else on this planet. Your arrogance blinds you to basic common sense (which you probably consider a virtue of the "rabble").

A pitbull that is trained for nothing but fighting will never change. You can adopt it and take it out of that environment, but it's mind has been wired for one thing only, fighting and killing. These videos are a great example of a dogfighter in the making. The indoctrination begins before the children can even speak and never ends. It is relentless and persistent. You cannot teach a person to love someone that they see is less than human, to them a Jew is an ape in the jungle and they see them as a lower lifeform. Asking them to respect the jews is like asking a person to respect the life of a cockroach, it doesn't happen.