IGNORED

Hate in Islam - Islamic Anti-Semitism

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

These viedoes show that anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel and the Jewish people is not limited to a small minority of Muslims. It shows that anti-Semitism is a Muslim virtue, across the board. As the announcer points out, these videoes show why Israel cannot trust the so called "peaceful" inentions of Muslim nations.

Blame the Jews videoes.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Shilo, while they have a heightened hatred for Semitic's, I think it goes deeper to include the whole world outside of Islam. First kill the Jews and when that's done we'll take the rest.

"Peaceful Religion" my foot..... It is getting much clearer to understand why God told the Israelites to kill everything that took breath when they moved into parts of the Promise Land.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

When will people wake up and realise that islam is an evil and dangerous religion.

I choose my words carefully when I call it evil and dangerous.

It is absolutely anti-Christian, and is hell bent on world domination. That is their stated intention over and over again. It is drilled into muslim kids all their lives. Islam is full of fanatical followers who's greatest goals include world-wide sharia law and the destruction of Christianity and the Jews. Yet people are falling over themselves to state that this intention is limited only to a few radical or fundamentalist elements in the islamic religion, and that islam itself is a religion of peace.

This is a lie of the devil, which we will find out to our cost.

Whole nations of muslims, numbering in the millions, are aligning themselves totally with this view and preparing for a clash of civilizations between islam and the rest of the world.

And they mean business.

And there are a lot of them.

The danger lies mainly in the fact that they are obeying what they are told in the Quran. They believe they are serving God by adopting this stance. They are absolutely determined. They believe that they have divine authority and a divine commandment to wage war against non-islamic believers.

Yet we bury our heads in the sand and refuse to recognise the enormous danger posed by these fanatical armies.

Islam is of the devil. It is against the God of Israel and Christ. And it is fanatical and serious about it's intention.

Islam is a false, evil and dangerous religion. It's god is the devil, waging war on Christ and his followers.

When will we wake up?

We ignore the danger at our peril

Guest shiloh357

:thumbsup:

When will people wake up and realise that islam is an evil and dangerous religion.

I choose my words carefully when I call it evil and dangerous.

It is absolutely anti-Christian, and is hell bent on world domination. That is their stated intention over and over again. It is drilled into muslim kids all their lives. Islam is full of fanatical followers who's greatest goals include world-wide sharia law and the destruction of Christianity and the Jews. Yet people are falling over themselves to state that this intention is limited only to a few radical or fundamentalist elements in the islamic religion, and that islam itself is a religion of peace.

This is a lie of the devil, which we will find out to our cost.

Whole nations of muslims, numbering in the millions, are aligning themselves totally with this view and preparing for a clash of civilizations between islam and the rest of the world.

And they mean business.

And there are a lot of them.

The danger lies mainly in the fact that they are obeying what they are told in the Quran. They believe they are serving God by adopting this stance. They are absolutely determined. They believe that they have divine authority and a divine commandment to wage war against non-islamic believers.

Yet we bury our heads in the sand and refuse to recognise the enormous danger posed by these fanatical armies.

Islam is of the devil. It is against the God of Israel and Christ. And it is fanatical and serious about it's intention.

Islam is a false, evil and dangerous religion. It's god is the devil, waging war on Christ and his followers.

When will we wake up?

We ignore the danger at our peril

Well said, Stephen!!

Well said? Hardly!!

I doubt that anything I could say in any amount of words could really do justice to the subject regarding the evil and danger that islam poses to the Christian and Jewish culture and beliefs.

Islam has set itself up against the God of the Bible. Purposely and deliberately. It is not only against God merely on a doctrinal level, but has sworn to oppose and defeat Christ, and the God of Israel. So it is not merely anti-Christian in the way that a lot of other belief systems are contrary to, or against, God's word, but islam has sworn to wage war (literally) against the God of the bible, and against Christ, and to kill Jews and Christians. And this is not limited to just a few extremists, but is a culture-wide philosophy spanning many countries and comprising millions of followers.

This should sound alarm bells ringing, especially when it is plain to see that they are teaching their children to hate and kill and prepare for a holy war, and with real guns, and with institutionalized hatred of Christians and Jews.

There are also so many muslims (millions of them), who have stated their longing to engage in this jihad (unholy war), and they are well armed, and so fanatical that we would be absolutely crazy not to take it seriously. Theytake it seriously!

Make no mistake, they mean business. I have been accused once or twice of being angry and hate filled by posting such messages, but I am not against any person, muslim or otherwise, but I AM, ABSOLUTELY, against the whole, evil muslim religion. Anyone who opens their eyes is easily able to see the danger this evil, militant religion represents, if they only wish to. Of course, they also have the option of burying their heads in the sand and denying it.

Islam has set itself up against my God and against my fellow believers. They have sworn (in all seriousness), to kill us and to dethrone our God. Such a futile and evil agenda, doomed to failure and destruction. How can anyone not see that this is of the devil?

"There is none so blind as he who will not see."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Rather a lot of paranoia and "Christian" hate being expressed here. Not a lot of love, which is a pity.

What makes you think your hate is so superior to that of those you castigate?

Rather a lot of paranoia and "Christian" hate being expressed here. Not a lot of love, which is a pity.

Well, amor, because they hate Christ

I hate their religion.

Simple.

Bear in mind that I don't hate them as individual people. Just their evil religion. Their religion teaches them to hate Christ. I hate their religion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I didn't say that I hated them, just that they were a major problem to peace. If it matters, I've read their books and I've read the bible and I can't make the two compatable....... and for me the Bible has much higher marks.

We'll see in the end whose side is correct, but I put my trust in Jesus.

Oh, I thought you were referring to me

Were you meaning me, Amor?

Btw, do you have any defence to offer in favour of islam?

Guest shiloh357
Oh, I thought you were referring to me

Were you meaning me, Amor?

Btw, do you have any defence to offer in favour of islam?

If you expose the evil of Islam that is "hate" in amor's twisted world. Of course Muslims can express their direct hatred of Jews, and amor sits in silent approval. Terrorist can bleed Israel and amor is silent but if you so much as blink the wrong way at a Muslim and amor suddenly finds his outrage.