IGNORED

What happened to the thread

Guest Angeledei

Guest Angeledei

Why was it deleted? What are you afraid of? The truth will always be suppressed by those who are blinded to it.

How very sad..................

Just remember when you stand before Christ and He tells you that the Truth WAS PRESENTED TO YOU but you rejected it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Are you serious Angeledei?

What is the ONE thing you've proven or shown to be true yet?

We've shown you that Mary obviously had other children, that the Catholic church has been responsible for astrocities, that the Catholic church rules are not timeless, very much unlike the Bible, and need to change with time and many, many other truths?

You guys can't accept any of the truth, so the discussion is pointless.

I had nothing to do with deleting this post. I'm new here too, in fact. But it was obvious to me why it's deleted.

You actually booted me from your Catholic forums? Remember that? Then you told everyone I was booted because my email address was wrong. Well, there was nothing wrong with my email address. Your website sent me my password via that address, which I've had for about 4 years now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  520
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/07/1974

Don't forget that the supposed 'first pope' was married and was a heretic for a while when Paul strongly rebuked him.

The church is built on the confession that Jesus is the Messiah/Son of God, not a man.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hey Postdestroyer,

Why did you delete the post? What did you not like about my post? I know it was the last post before deletion. It was right after Angeledei's long post showing MANY BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO our faith. Did you delete the whole thing over her post or mine? If you didn't like what I said why delete the entire thing? Its ok for protestants to bash our religion for eternity, but when I challange their beliefs thats just not nice. Its ok for them to bash our Saints,Visionaries, and Mystics, but when I tell them they are pretending to be just like them with their statements of being SAVED, trusting in their dreams as truth, or stating they can speak directly to God and get immediate answers to fight the Catholic Church I have crossed the line. I say you are a hypocrite! You should bring the posts back so that everyone can know exactly why it was deleted.

Or maybe it was the question to you Mystics ,to ask God if birth control is wrong for me, since you can speak directly to him with immediate answers.

Just curious why you are afraid of the truth, or maybe your not afraid of it, but you hate it. Because then you would have to change your sinful life.

Nicholas

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  520
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/07/1974

You two belong at faithforum.org....many Catholic threads there....you won't get moderated.

I have no control over that stuff, but I do know that God is not pleased at such division among those that claim to be His followers....

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

It was right after Angeledei's long post showing MANY BIBLICAL REFERENCES TO our faith. Did you delete the whole thing over her post or mine?

I looked at the first three verses listed and showed why NONE of those said anything about anyone being able to add to scriptures or that scripture is not enough. I told her to actually read them herself and pick out the three that were most convincing, rather than copying and pasting and taking for granted that they actually do support what the catholic leaders do.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

The above is exactly why the post was moved for review. This kind of disharmony is not what we are for here on Worthy. Discussions, debates, etc. regarding the faith are fine. But when issues like these become divisive, they need to be reviewed. Sorry.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/25/1972

Thanks G-m.

You and I have been down this road before and know the end result. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Hello brethren. Greetings in Christ Jesus!,

Something we all have in common.

I am in agreement here with my fellow Admin.

I do not like the way this thread goes either. I have arrived way to late to discern what is going on. But judging by the last couple posts it isn't the Lords Glory.

I will remove posts all night long. We are to Glorify His name. We are to spread the Gospel. We are to sustain, restrain, contain ourselves in Christ! Striving ever for His Glory! He is the desire of nations!

By the discussion here I wouldn't know it. :rolleyes:

We here are very careful with the Lord. For He is Righteous. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of a Righteous Lord. Due to the fact that he is Righteous. He will judge evey man by the fruit he bears.

What fruit has been born here?

Please Saints! Christians!

What does that title mean? Christian? We bear it at a heavy price! A price so precious so very , very precious! Worth more than our sacred opinion.

Please Christians. Have peace!

Bless you ,

Dave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

God-man,

How can you say that my post was not debate? Sure, it was creative,and even had sarcastic humor,but that is still debate. What is wrong with being divisive? Please remember Christ was very divisive. I believe God will be very divisive on judgement day. To debate religion without drawing lines and picking sides is worthless and cowardly. I believe Armegedon will be a very divisive war. I got this feeling when the Angels of God come to war they won't be wishy washy in their beliefs. Remember the thread was called Catholicism not anti-catholicism. If anything should have been deleted it should have been the Anti-catholicism.

Nicholas