IGNORED

Judgment Of God Is Coming To This Country

Guest Revolutionist777

Guest Revolutionist777

Yes AndrewA this country that we live in USA is nothing but the Sodom an Gomrrah of the 21st century. You are also right on that the USA is now in the Prophecies that are inthe bible, we are not here or USA is not a super power at all. :whistling:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Yes AndrewA this country that we live in USA is nothing but the Sodom an Gomrrah of the 21st century. You are also right on that the USA is now in the Prophecies that are inthe bible, we are not here or USA is not a super power at all. :taped:

You are either miss reading what I wrote, or twisting my words to mean something else.

You can not compare America or any other country with Sodom and Gomorrah. Name me one town or city in America that is comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah. You cant because such a place doesn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I agree Andrew.

But this of course begs the question; most Christians in the world do not live in the US. Most Christians in the world live in Latin America and Africa. So, what have they done wrong? There are Christians living in Africa who are being killed right now for their beliefs or living in countries which are worse off than America's worst economic collapse will ever be. What are they being punished for? God looks at the believers not the nation. From God's perspective He is probably more concerned about our African brothers and sisters, as that is where most of His followers live. Do people realize that there are more Christians in India, than in the entire state of California?

I love the USA and would not live anywhere else. It is so beautiful with still so much room to roam and hunt and fish and hike. We do have brave people here who will defend this land even when they don't agree with the government. We are also a bunch of hedonists and moneygrubbers. All nations rise and all nations fall, maybe our turn is next.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Marnie wrote:

We are a terrible people??? America is a terrible place?? Jackie, words fail me. I was absolutely shaking when I read that. I can only assume you got emotional and didn't think. If you truly believe that, then why stay? I am completely honest when I say I will buy your plane ticket to the country of your choice. If you are that unhappy in America, if you truly believe it is that bad a place, why stay? But let me ask you this: do you own a home here? do you have A/C? Do you have a job here? Do you enjoy the creature comforts afforded you? Do you have a furnace in your house? Do you have a retirement plan? If so, then you can only be a hypocrit. I mean, really, why aren't you Amish or a Quaker? They are "in the world but not of it." I think they are wrong, but you can't call them hypocrits; they avoid the world; the "outsiders." I bet you don't. Do you drive a car? Do you have more than two or three pairs of shoes? How many purses would I find in your closet? Do you have a VISA card? How many? You see, before you shake a finger at the rest of us "terrible people," you had better make darn sure you are not one of us. It's pretty easy to be a pillow "prophet" from the comforts of your home, on your computer over the internet. You criticize and judge, all the while you indulge in the same lifestyle you abhor in others.

question 1: do you own a home? NO

question 2: do you have a/c? NO

question 3: do you have a job here? kinda..caregiving to the elderly..off and on..sometimes I have work sometimes I don't

question 4: do you have a furnace in your house? Yes

question 5: do you enjoy the creature comforts afforded to you? well, I can't answer that because I don't know what you mean by creature comforts.

question 6: do you have a retirement plan? No

question 7: I am not amish or quaker because they are to much cult. Don't believe in cults.

question 8:do you drive a car? Yes

question 9: do you have more that 2 or 3 pairs of shoes? Yes..a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of shoes for slacks and a pair of flip flops for summer

question 10: How many purses would I find in your closet? Only the one my sister gave me which I never use because purses are a pain in the butt..they get filled with all kinds of junk and I can never find what I am looking for. I prefer pockets....smiles

question 11: do you have a visa card? No, it is a MasterCard with a big whopping credit limit of 200.00

I am not a "pillow prophet" what ever that is..and the computer I use is not my computer nor is the internet my internet.

You took what I said to be that I am judging everyone in this country. WRONG, Marnie...I judge this country as a whole. Not an individual person but all of US (please note that I say US because I include myself in this equation) for what we have allowed our country to become. And so Marnie, before you get all blown up and explode on someone, perhaps you should make darn sure that what you perceive to have read is actually what the meaning was. It rains on the just and the unjust alike. Did you hear me say any names, point my finger at any particular political group or say any particular church denomination? NO you did not.

The churches involvement in the fall of this great country is the fact that it has tolerated the behaviors and in fact has even invited them into the same beds with them. This is not some kind of "pillow prophecy" but fact. I read the papers, I see the results of our churches and I read the bible...I am fully aware of the principles of our Father, it is too bad that the leaders of our churches choose to ignore them and that the flocks are so easily led astray!!

I stated what I believe to be true. I did not pick any person out of the crowd to point my finger at them. And to call me a hypocrite because I do not like what our country stands for today and then use some of the things it offers, makes you just as much of a hypocrite to call me one. Of the 11 questions you asked me I could answer positively to 4...I have the things I have out of necessity only. Truth told Marnie, it isn't the country I don't like, it is the self-serving, self-centered self-righteous people that live in it!

And one other minor point I forgot to mention, Marnie. I didn't write what I wrote to make friends, to have anyone agree or otherwise. I wrote it because I believe it to be true. So think of it what you like. Doesn't matter anymore. Your entire post was rude, critical and just plain mean in some places Marnie...I cannot stand up for other people as to what you said to them but I can stand up for myself as I have and will not pursue more conversation with you, perhaps not ever. Your anger has most definitely gotten the best of you here.

Blessings to you

Edited by jackie d

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

As I read this post the scriptures below came to mind.

20And the Lord said, Because the shriek [of the sins] of Sodom and Gomorrah is great and their sin is exceedingly grievous,

21I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether [as vilely and wickedly] as is the cry of it which has come to Me; and if not, I will know.

22Now the [two] men turned from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.

23And Abraham came close and said, Will You destroy the righteous (those upright and in right standing with God) together with the wicked?

24Suppose there are in the city fifty righteous; will You destroy the place and not spare it for [the sake of ] the fifty righteous in it?

25Far be it from You to do such a thing--to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as do the wicked! Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth execute judgment and do righteously?

26And the Lord said, If I find in the city of Sodom fifty righteous (upright and in right standing with God), I will spare the whole place for their sake.

27Abraham answered, Behold now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord.

28If five of the fifty righteous should be lacking--will You destroy the whole city for lack of five? He said, If I find forty-five, I will not destroy it.

29And [Abraham] spoke to Him yet again, and said, Suppose [only] forty shall be found there. And He said, I will not do it for forty's sake.

30Then [Abraham] said to Him, Oh, let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak [again]. Suppose [only] thirty shall be found there. And He answered, I will not do it if I find thirty there.

31And [Abraham] said, Behold now, I have taken upon myself to speak [again] to the Lord. Suppose [only] twenty shall be found there. And [the Lord] replied, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.

32And he said, Oh, let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again only this once. Suppose ten [righteous people] shall be found there. And [the Lord] said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

33And the Lord went His way when He had finished speaking with Abraham, and Abraham returned to his place.

I love this country. No it's not perfect, it has it's problems just like every other country in this world. I thank God that He lead my mother here when I was a baby. May God bless America.

Jacqueline

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Jeremiah 15:1-2: "1Then the LORD said to me:

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

:whistling: Yep. That's about what I thought. I give up.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Eric and Marnie - :24:

I am one of the biggest critics for America, but I would not trade it for any other nation (with the exception being Israel).

America has passed the point of no return in its rebellion against God and has thus been destined by God for final judgment.

Really?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

America has passed the point of no return in its rebellion against God and has thus been destined by God for final judgment.

Really?

Well, I would take out the word "final", but other than that, I agree with the statement above. The "final" judgment of God comes later.

I believe this discussion comes down to two things:

1. Either you believe God still speaks to his people today through His revealed Word in the Bible as applied to present day circumstances, as well as through dreams and through visions that align themselves with the principles of scripture,

2. Or you don't believe God speaks today through dreams, visions and his revealed Word in the Bible in such a way as it can be applied specifically to people and circumstances today.

My name is not in the Bible, but God still has messages in there for me, even though they may have been written to other people. He spoke loud and clear to me today. How do I know they are for me personally? I have the Holy Spirit within me who counsels me and who teaches and guides me and who says "you are the one", you know like Nathan said to David. The scriptures come alive to me. They are sharper than any double-edged sword. The Word of God is active. And, the Holy Spirit gives me understanding through them into my present day situations.

And, the same Holy Spirit who can say "you are the one" to me through His Word can also say "America is the one" if he so chooses. The name "America" does not have to be in the Bible. We still exist in God's eyes and mind. Don't you think he has things he wants to say to us as a nation? And the Church? As well as to us as individuals? Sure he does!

I Corinthians 2:10-16 says: "but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man