• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/11/1964

I am continually flabbergasted by the rampant regurgitation of party-liners. But here's an example of simple blindness and enormous ignorance. Oy! I think it's more than just a new tack to get better ratings. Lemme know what you think.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

The View's awful. That's what I think. :emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Bill O'Reilly is gonna be on "The View" this week. Fireworks are gonna explode!!!!

I hope he brings a muzzle or cattle prod with him, just to make sure Rosie stays in line and attempts to have a civil conversation/debate. More than likely she will just spew out redundant S-P ideology and contribute nothing of substance to the argument.

Edited by JustinM

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568

Rosie O Donald is a far left winged feminist lesbian that is a perverted hater of God. She is a spokes person for Satan all the way and I hope Bill O' Riley brings several prods with him and he just doesn't hold them but he uses them.

The "Veiw" is terrible. Also, I hope O'Riley gets a hold of "Oprah" also on the "View" tonight with her guest on her show that allowed a guest to trash president Bush the entire show without an opposing view. So I hope he brings a box of prods with him. As the two "O's meet tonight (Rosie O & Bill O).

I hope her ratings fall and her schemes will fall in her own lap in her agenda.

OC

If he brings a tazer, he won't have to sit right next to her. He'd be able to tazer and tag her ear before she would know what hit her.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568

:wub:

Brand her and tag her.

OC

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Rosie is a far left winged feminist that is a perverted hater of God. She is a spokes person for Satan all the way and I hope Bill O' Riley brings several prods with him and he just doesn't hold them but he uses them.

OC

Not an attitude in keeping with the teaching of Jesus is it:

27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

I believe that the things you say are extreme, but I don't agree that they are Christian.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

In other words it'll be a clash of the blowhards; one extremist verses another extremist.

I can't stand Rosie or Bill but it continually amazes me how some people hate Rose but love Bill; they're both overbearing loudmouths imo.

Well, the truth is unpleasant sometimes. Where was OC going wrong with that post?

B-T-W, righteous anger is a completely justified feeling towards someone. Read the bible, even Christ expressed anger towards people. He called them all sorts of names. Vipers, hipocrits, liars, etc.

We have a justified reason to be angry with O'Donnell, she said we are as dangerous as terrorists. How so? To me, her ideology is dangerous, since she believes in moral/truth relativism and that any behavior should be allowed and uncondemned, since it is a "natural" part of being human.

Well, being angry at a person that hates me for what I believe in, is a perfectly natural part of being Christian. We are to be like Christ and therefore are allowed to be angry.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Well, the truth is unpleasant sometimes. Where was OC going wrong with that post?

B-T-W, righteous anger is a completely justified feeling towards someone. Read the bible, even Christ expressed anger towards people. He called them all sorts of names. Vipers, hipocrits, liars, etc.

We have a justified reason to be angry with O'Donnell, she said we are as dangerous as terrorists. How so? To me, her ideology is dangerous, since she believes in moral/truth relativism and that any behavior should be allowed and uncondemned, since it is a "natural" part of being human.

Well, being angry at a person that hates me for what I believe in, is a perfectly natural part of being Christian. We are to be like Christ and therefore are allowed to be angry.

Why aren't you righteously angry at Bill too? I think some Christians are extremely dangerous in their ideaology; after all, it was the Christian church that has murdered an estimated 100 million people in the past 1500 years thru various inquisitions and witch burnings/hangings. I think we all already see how dangerous Muslim extremists are.

There are extemeists in every religion and they're all dangerous in their own way.

Not trying to cause trouble but I do want to be honest and I try my best not to engage in selective memory where history is concerned even if it's something I don't particularily like.

Anyway, both Rosie and Bill need to work on their "presentation skills". I "tune out" when people start SHOUTING and BROWBEATING those with opposing views. Rosie and Bill both do that.

Edited by anti-hillbilly