IGNORED

demonic attack

Guest SpiritedPrem4

Guest SpiritedPrem4

HI All!

I came to this website because i surely believe iam being attacked by demons and i have been for years, it has gotten so intense and unbearable & it all started 6 years ago.

so here it is...... I grew up in a good European family and nice upbringing (apart from hating school and being teased all the time for having bit of a stammer).

In 2001 my perception of the world changed when i started dating a satanist who was extremly profound & twisted, im not going to talk about all the negative experiences in that relationship because there was just too many but to cut a long story short...He used me,sexually assualted me in ways it still effects me today physically & emotionally,got me hooked on drugs, we also performed blood covenants together cutting each other and drinking each others blood whilst partaking in a ritual.I endured many prolific acts thats still hurt me today.He made me belive he had all the power and i totally fell under his spell.His father owned an aquatic centre and the stuff that went on in there late at night was just beyond my belief seeing apparitions,slamming doors,weird body sensations,lights flickering,voices talking all over the place ext....

It was finally got myself out of the relationship because of too much emotional pain.... it was then i got into another relationship just as bad with another guy that was in a band and again SUPRISE was a satanist too.That relationship was history repeating itself and left me worse of then before, i was 17 and a spiritual & emotional wreck.

Through a friend i met my current boyfriend of 4 1/ 2 years and from the start it was a beautiful relationship ofcourse he had to deal with my problems from the past as we still today are dealing with them. He also was into white & grey magick,did daily rituals whilst chanting the names of the archangels,he also practised the magick of solomon and read crowley books.He was a big believer in the occult/spirits/angels you name it. Magick became our life (especially his) and that became our hobby our real intrest.Ever since we have known things have been moving around the house,draws opening,weird animal bat noises coming from our garage during the day,severe mood swings and depression,lethargy,sickness,failing career dreams,things bumping us,tickiling our feet,voices,violent dreams,astral dreams & even spirits that appear in the physical plane with all sorts of faces and appearences.

Last night my boyfriend and i had a severe attack where all of the above happened and we were kept awake till 4am.headspins,things moving in the dark and faces appearing telling us to follow them and not the lord.

We were left emotionally drained and sickened by what we had experiened(it wasnt our first time but definetly one of the scariest).Last night we even saw a liitle black creature crawl out of our cardboard and underneath the towels on our door.It was horrifying.Last night it was the birthday of the satanist i did the covenant with..does that have to do with the supernatural things that occured so heavily?and i still bonded to him by the blood covenant?.

There have been many more of these occurences but there are to many to mention,always out to hurt and destroy my life, it feels like i have almost learnt to live with it but today i have woken up and i have had eneough of this dark sadistic cloud that i have lived with for so long.Both my boyfriend and i have been praying everyday and i have been looking at christianity in a new life ...its a new lease on life ...a chance to start again.....

Please if anyone can put in their thoughts on my experience ...and do you think iam still tied to my past relationships?is the blood covenant still in effect?

Iam 21 now and finally i just want to get my life back on track again and feel released from these awful beings that have owned my partner and i for a long time now.

I want to be finally set free.

God bless and thanks for hepling out people like me...

SpiritedPrem4

Edited by SpiritedPrem4

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Jesus is your only hope period. You and your boyfriend need to call on the Lord, to place your faith in Him. I urge you to contact a local church, something like a calvary chapel. To cope with this kind of thing, you will need to have help from them. They can also help ground you in Christ, teach you the things you need to know. I urge you to remove all the magic junk, all the occultic junk, out of that home. Renounce the things of darkness and call on the Lord.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

He also was into white & grey magick,did daily rituals whilst chanting the names of the archangels,he also practised the magick of solomon and read crowley books.He was a big believer in the occult/spirits/angels you name it. Magick became our life (especially his) and that became our hobby our real intrest.

you use this in the past tense, are you both free of this witchcraft? So called white witches and

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I urge you to remove all the magic junk, all the occultic junk, out of that home. Renounce the things of darkness and call on the Lord.

I agree with all of the above post, I would add to this last statement. It is important to rid your home of all of the junk- it would also help avoid the temptation to return to your old ways.

But I would also get rid of the 'junk' that is in your mind. The fear of the occult needs to go otherwise it will continue to have power over you; once you have accepted Christ it will have no hold on you; also remove from your mind the beliefs and reasons you had for falling for the occult.

Redecorate your house. Sounds stupid, but sometimes a lick of paint (a cheerful colour, anyway) can help change the atmosphere in a place allowing you to relax a little more. Dark & gloomy rooms lead to dark & gloomy thoughts! :b:

God Bless for the future

I'm not sure you should follow the advice of my signature, mind you. Your neighbours might complain about the noise.....

Edited by CallMeBernard

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

Hi there SpiritedPrem4!

First off i just gotta tell you that God loves you and is certainly upset because of what is happening. Grab onto Him and dont let go!

I have delt with similar things in my life and i came through the other end. It certainly isnt fun and leaves you feeling helpless and scared. Please go find a church. I know its hard to just walk into one and the enemy will tell you that you are not welcome/unworthy or whatever. DONT LISTEN! Gods covenant with His childrent is stronger than ANY covenant you made before. Let Christ wash you clean and redeem you.

Also, getting rid of any occult stuff is a must. Seperate yourself from everything evil and vile and (like i said earlier) hold onto God with all your might!

God bless you and keep you safe! You will be fine, just remember that the journey will not be easy. Considering you have already been through so much though, im confident that you can be strong. Pray, pray and pray some more. Salvation is only a prayer away.

GOD BLESS!!! Let us know!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/19/1948

In addition to the excellnt advice that you have been given, you need to stop the sin of fornication that living together entails. (You called him a boy friend) As long as you continue in this state of unrepentant sin, Satan continues to have a right to impose himself into your life. Even calling on the name of Jesus and receiving salvation does not remove Satan's "legal" rights to move against you while you continue to work against God's simplest commandments.

Guest SpiritedPrem4

Hey everyone...thankyou so much for your kind and insightful replies,

I have been praying whenever i get the chance daily and 2 weeks ago i brought a crucifix necklace that i have been wearing the majority of the time ...2 days ago i took it off to have a shower and forgot to put it back on, and yesterday i got severely attacked..im pressuming its because i wasnt wearing it and it was easier for the evil to penetrate through me.But good news im wearing it now and believe me after last night im definetly not taking it off!.

My partner is really keen on becoming a christian ...really keen actually, he says he sees now that its the only thing thats feels real and he belives in the power of god and everything he stands for. Im more than keen to follow on his new path.

It will be a hard journey but a great and loving one..im sure of that.

We are getting rid of all thr occult things in the house and throwing it away, we are cleansing our house,our soul, our life from evrything that has been having a hold of our lives for so long.We can now see that yes it drew us in only to drop us into a bigger ditch later on whenever it would feel like it and yes it truly feels like the demons have drained me,made my life lazy,depressing and constantly angry.

I am ready to start on a this real journey after everything that has happened i truly know its right.

Thanks again for caring and praying for me.

peace, love and understanding,

and God bless you all ....truly

Spiritedprem4

Edited by SpiritedPrem4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

HI All!

I came to this website because i surely believe iam being attacked by demons and i have been for years, it has gotten so intense and unbearable & it all started 6 years ago.

so here it is...... I grew up in a good European family and nice upbringing (apart from hating school and being teased all the time for having bit of a stammer).

In 2001 my perception of the world changed when i started dating a satanist who was extremly profound & twisted, im not going to talk about all the negative experiences in that relationship because there was just too many but to cut a long story short...He used me,sexually assualted me in ways it still effects me today physically & emotionally,got me hooked on drugs, we also performed blood covenants together cutting each other and drinking each others blood whilst partaking in a ritual.I endured many prolific acts thats still hurt me today.He made me belive he had all the power and i totally fell under his spell.His father owned an aquatic centre and the stuff that went on in there late at night was just beyond my belief seeing apparitions,slamming doors,weird body sensations,lights flickering,voices talking all over the place ext....

It was finally got myself out of the relationship because of too much emotional pain.... it was then i got into another relationship just as bad with another guy that was in a band and again SUPRISE was a satanist too.That relationship was history repeating itself and left me worse of then before, i was 17 and a spiritual & emotional wreck.

Through a friend i met my current boyfriend of 4 1/ 2 years and from the start it was a beautiful relationship ofcourse he had to deal with my problems from the past as we still today are dealing with them. He also was into white & grey magick,did daily rituals whilst chanting the names of the archangels,he also practised the magick of solomon and read crowley books.He was a big believer in the occult/spirits/angels you name it. Magick became our life (especially his) and that became our hobby our real intrest.Ever since we have known things have been moving around the house,draws opening,weird animal bat noises coming from our garage during the day,severe mood swings and depression,lethargy,sickness,failing career dreams,things bumping us,tickiling our feet,voices,violent dreams,astral dreams & even spirits that appear in the physical plane with all sorts of faces and appearences.

Last night my boyfriend and i had a severe attack where all of the above happened and we were kept awake till 4am.headspins,things moving in the dark and faces appearing telling us to follow them and not the lord.

We were left emotionally drained and sickened by what we had experiened(it wasnt our first time but definetly one of the scariest).Last night we even saw a liitle black creature crawl out of our cardboard and underneath the towels on our door.It was horrifying.Last night it was the birthday of the satanist i did the covenant with..does that have to do with the supernatural things that occured so heavily?and i still bonded to him by the blood covenant?.

There have been many more of these occurences but there are to many to mention,always out to hurt and destroy my life, it feels like i have almost learnt to live with it but today i have woken up and i have had eneough of this dark sadistic cloud that i have lived with for so long.Both my boyfriend and i have been praying everyday and i have been looking at christianity in a new life ...its a new lease on life ...a chance to start again.....

Please if anyone can put in their thoughts on my experience ...and do you think iam still tied to my past relationships?is the blood covenant still in effect?

Iam 21 now and finally i just want to get my life back on track again and feel released from these awful beings that have owned my partner and i for a long time now.

I want to be finally set free.

God bless and thanks for hepling out people like me...

SpiritedPrem4

You need a new blood covenant, one with Christ. He will take care of any residue from your old covenants and run the demonic from your life. The Blood has already been spilled and if you ask it of Him, He will save you.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Hey everyone...thankyou so much for your kind and insightful replies,

I have been praying whenever i get the chance daily and 2 weeks ago i brought a crucifix necklace that i have been wearing the majority of the time ...2 days ago i took it off to have a shower and forgot to put it back on, and yesterday i got severely attacked..im pressuming its because i wasnt wearing it and it was easier for the evil to penetrate through me.But good news im wearing it now and believe me after last night im definetly not taking it off!.

My partner is really keen on becoming a christian ...really keen actually, he says he sees now that its the only thing thats feels real and he belives in the power of god and everything he stands for. Im more than keen to follow on his new path.

It will be a hard journey but a great and loving one..im sure of that.

We are getting rid of all thr occult things in the house and throwing it away, we are cleansing our house,our soul, our life from evrything that has been having a hold of our lives for so long.We can now see that yes it drew us in only to drop us into a bigger ditch later on whenever it would feel like it and yes it truly feels like the demons have drained me,made my life lazy,depressing and constantly angry.

I am ready to start on a this real journey after everything that has happened i truly know its right.

Thanks again for caring and praying for me.

peace, love and understanding,

and God bless you all ....truly

Spiritedprem4

There is no power in the symbol of a cross or crucifix, the only power there is is in Christ alone. Give your lives to Him and He will take care of everything you need. As has been said though, you and your partner are going to have to make a decision as to whether to get married or move apart and abstain from sexual relations until you are ready to marry. (I personally would do the second because this can be a very traumatic part of your lives as you relearn your whole view of the world and that just might be more than your marriage would be able to take.)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I would also recommend that you get involved with a good church where people can get to know you and your situation and give you good first hand advise. I would also recommend you see a pastor for counseling and evaluation of your situation. It is always hard to give specific advise from a distance