• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

HI All!

I came to this website because i surely believe iam being attacked by demons and i have been for years, it has gotten so intense and unbearable & it all started 6 years ago.

so here it is...... I grew up in a good European family and nice upbringing (apart from hating school and being teased all the time for having bit of a stammer).

In 2001 my perception of the world changed when i started dating a satanist who was extremly profound & twisted, im not going to talk about all the negative experiences in that relationship because there was just too many but to cut a long story short...He used me,sexually assualted me in ways it still effects me today physically & emotionally,got me hooked on drugs, we also performed blood covenants together cutting each other and drinking each others blood whilst partaking in a ritual.I endured many prolific acts thats still hurt me today.He made me belive he had all the power and i totally fell under his spell.His father owned an aquatic centre and the stuff that went on in there late at night was just beyond my belief seeing apparitions,slamming doors,weird body sensations,lights flickering,voices talking all over the place ext....

It was finally got myself out of the relationship because of too much emotional pain.... it was then i got into another relationship just as bad with another guy that was in a band and again SUPRISE was a satanist too.That relationship was history repeating itself and left me worse of then before, i was 17 and a spiritual & emotional wreck.

Through a friend i met my current boyfriend of 4 1/ 2 years and from the start it was a beautiful relationship ofcourse he had to deal with my problems from the past as we still today are dealing with them. He also was into white & grey magick,did daily rituals whilst chanting the names of the archangels,he also practised the magick of solomon and read crowley books.He was a big believer in the occult/spirits/angels you name it. Magick became our life (especially his) and that became our hobby our real intrest.Ever since we have known things have been moving around the house,draws opening,weird animal bat noises coming from our garage during the day,severe mood swings and depression,lethargy,sickness,failing career dreams,things bumping us,tickiling our feet,voices,violent dreams,astral dreams & even spirits that appear in the physical plane with all sorts of faces and appearences.

Last night my boyfriend and i had a severe attack where all of the above happened and we were kept awake till 4am.headspins,things moving in the dark and faces appearing telling us to follow them and not the lord.

We were left emotionally drained and sickened by what we had experiened(it wasnt our first time but definetly one of the scariest).Last night we even saw a liitle black creature crawl out of our cardboard and underneath the towels on our door.It was horrifying.Last night it was the birthday of the satanist i did the covenant with..does that have to do with the supernatural things that occured so heavily?and i still bonded to him by the blood covenant?.

There have been many more of these occurences but there are to many to mention,always out to hurt and destroy my life, it feels like i have almost learnt to live with it but today i have woken up and i have had eneough of this dark sadistic cloud that i have lived with for so long.Both my boyfriend and i have been praying everyday and i have been looking at christianity in a new life ...its a new lease on life ...a chance to start again.....

Please if anyone can put in their thoughts on my experience ...and do you think iam still tied to my past relationships?is the blood covenant still in effect?

Iam 21 now and finally i just want to get my life back on track again and feel released from these awful beings that have owned my partner and i for a long time now.

I want to be finally set free.

God bless and thanks for hepling out people like me...

SpiritedPrem4

From your experiences you can learn that the devil is real. The Bible warns us that he is a liar and a deceiver, and he wants us all in hell.

I would like to give you a little background: --- Our first parents disobeyed God, and as a result the relationship between God and man was broken. They were separated from God, Who is the Source of life, and so, they died spiritually, and God said that physical death will also follow. We know that it does.

We all were born far away from God, on the road that leads to hell. Unless we change direction we will arrive to hell.

God calls us to return to Him, and be reconciled with God, (so that He could give us eternal life). but we have one big problem: We all inherited the sinful nature of our first parents, and so we are sinners.

Sin is like a barricade that separates us from God. On our own we are unable to return to God, since our sins are in the way.

God gave us the Law, and if we could keep the Law, we would be able to reach heaven on our own efforts; but we cannot. God's Laws are so demanding, that none of us is able to live the life that would please God, (since we all have this sinful nature, and we love sin).

To add to our tragedy, it is also written in the Bible, that the "wages of sin is death.."

You can see that this is a death sentence for all of us; we are sinners, and so we are condemned by God to death and hell. We belong to Satan; we have his nature in us, that will take us to hell.

Some people claim that they almost can keep the Law, but that cannot help them either, for it is written that if somebody brakes even one point of the Law, he is guilty of breaking it all. So, you can see that we are in great trouble.

From this sure hell the Lord Jesus Christ came to our resuce, and here is the deal He offers:

If a man wants to turn away from sin, and sincerely repents his sins to the Lord Jesus with a penitent heart, then the Lord Jesus will take his sins away, and will forgive him. The Lord Jesus, the Son of God can do that, since on the cross He paid the penalty of those sins. This is the reason that only Christ can forgive sins.

But there is more to it to be saved. The repentant sinner needs to ask Christ to be the Leader of his life, and to come into his heart.

But Christ will not share the heart of a man with anybody or anything else; --- everything else must go from there if we want Christ to come in. Christ forgives the sinner, but sin cannot be sneaked into heaven. Sin is of the devil.

Christ will be the Saviour of this man, but there is one condition: Christ also wants to be the Lord in the man's life. We cannot have Christ for Saviour, if we don't also take Him as our Lord. Many people ignore this important condition.

Then, Christ dresses up the repentant sinner into His own righteousness, and the Holy Spirit regenerates him and in him a new nature is born; the divine nature. This is the mistery of the 'new birth.'

This nature makes one to be the child of God. Now this man is reconciled with God, and he takes up his cross, and follows Christ. If he keeps on following, he will arrive to heaven when he dies.

The Bible teaches, that without this 'new birth' nobody can get into heaven.

I wanted to tell you all these things, so that you would see the depth of the danger you are in while you are not with Christ. Without Christ we all are toys in the hands of the devil. Only Christ can save one, and liberate one from Satan's chains.

You went into the devil's territory, and he has a hold on you now, and on your own you cannot get free from the chains of the devil.

Only the Lord Jesus can free you. Go to Him with a repentant heart, ask Christ to forgive you and create a new heart in you, and ask Him to be the Lord in your life, and tell Him that you are willing to follow His leadership. Set your will to do so.

Don't go to any church, but go to a Bible believeing church, where the Bible is the sole authority.

I hope you understand now the terrible predicament people without Christ are in, and that you will act upon this knowledge, and that you will take adventage of the offer of the Lord Jesus Christ; the only One Who can save you from being a toy in the hands of Satan.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Theology_Professor

Most "pastors" are not going to know how to deal with this. I know a few real ones, but I would need to know what state you live in to know who to send you to. Email me.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

These situations are horrible.Many Christians dont know how to deal with things like this. They get comfortable and slip into a comfortable stance and seem to forget that the spiritual world also has an evil side.

I have also been in some hairy situations and spiritual warefare was something completely foreign to me. Asking your church elders is not such a bad idea. And what does every Christian have to do before going into battle? They have to put on the armour of God!

GOD BLESS ALL!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/19/1948

A small warning about "magikal" ornaments.

Satan is not required to respect amulets - our faith is to be in Jesus Christ and not amulets - but he (satan) will often appear to respect such objects so that you are tricked into believing that jewelry can keep you safe.

Do not expect that symbol to keep you safe. It is another of satan's lies that it will protect you.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that you might be saved (Acts 16:31a) This is general and specific.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

A small warning about "magikal" ornaments.

Satan is not required to respect amulets - our faith is to be in Jesus Christ and not amulets - but he (satan) will often appear to respect such objects so that you are tricked into believing that jewelry can keep you safe.

Do not expect that symbol to keep you safe. It is another of satan's lies that it will protect you.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that you might be saved (Acts 16:31a) This is general and specific.

Excellent! You are correct! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

SpiritedPrem4,

There is no demon or multitude of demons that does not fear Jesus Christ.

He, not your crucifix, is the power and authority they fear.

Here is one example:

Mark 5:2-13

(2) And when he was come out of the boat, straightway there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

(3) who had his dwelling in the tombs: and no man could any more bind him, no, not with a chain;

(4) because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been rent asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: and no man had strength to tame him.

(5) And always, night and day, in the tombs and in the mountains, he was crying out, and cutting himself with stones.

(6) And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshipped him;

(7) and crying out with a loud voice, he saith, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the Most High God? I adjure thee by God, torment me not.

(8) For he said unto him, Come forth, thou unclean spirit, out of the man.

(9) And he asked him, What is thy name? And he saith unto him, My name is Legion; for we are many.

(10) And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

(11) Now there was there on the mountain side a great herd of swine feeding.

(12) And they besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

(13) And he gave them leave. And the unclean spirits came out, and entered into the swine: and the herd rushed down the steep into the sea, in number about two thousand; and they were drowned in the sea.

Sound advice has been given by my sisters and brothers here. I'd only reiterate...remove any and all objects from your "magical" past, be it books, pictures, wall hangings, CD's, journals, EVERYTHING THAT RELATES TO IT !!!, and throw them away.

Then cry out for Christ to help you...

1. Admit your spiritual need. We are all sinners....people don't always like that title. The one word that defines all sin is the Greek word "harmatia" which means "to miss the mark." What is God's mark? Jesus said, "Be perfect as My Father in heaven is perfect." Unless a person is perfect, he has missed the mark; therefore, he is a sinner. Romans 3:23 states "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

2. What is the result of sin? In Romans 6:23 we read "The wages of sin is death..." Every one of us has missed God's mark. Every one of us falls short of being perfect. We are getting only what we deserve, and we are bringing judgment upon ourselves. One thing we need to remember is that God never sends anyone to hell. We send ourselves there by rejecting His truth.

3. Since we can never measure up to God's standards on our own, God has reached out to man. We cannot solve the problem of sin, but God, who is perfect, can and has. He has become a bridge for us. John 3:16-17 states "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.." In Romans 5:8 we read, "God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

4. If a person acknowledges that he is a sinner, and he accepts the promise that Christ is the solution, he is at a crossroads. Either the person must reject God's solution and accept the consequences, or he must accept Jesus Christ as his Savior. What must a person do to accept this gift? Simply receive it! Matthew 11:28-30 states "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me...for My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

5. His invitation is clear. We must come to Him. All that remains is a response. In Romans 6:23 we read "...the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." What do we have to do to receive that gift? Take it! Revelation 3:20 states "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me." Jesus stands at the door of your heart and knocks, seeking entrance into our lives. John 1:12 states "For as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God."

If you would like to receive Jesus Christ into your heart and life right now, pray a prayer something like this from the sincerity of your heart...

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life to you. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

If you just prayed that prayer and really meant it, Jesus Christ has now taken residence in your heart! Not only that, but he has forgiven you of all your sin. The Bible tells us, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9) God also promises, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." (Psalms 103:12)

And if you have done this SpiritedPrem4, fear not for we are told....

2 Thessalonians 3:3

(3) But the Lord is faithful and will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

May His protection and peace rest upon you,

in Christ,

-C-