Tye#2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Will we ever see our beloved pets again? I thought I knew. I didn't believe that we would ever see them again. In fact I used to say that that made the time we have with them here on earth even more special. However, the more I grow to miss my cat the more I want to believe that we will see our beloved pets again. What do you all believe? Please, be as scriptual as possible on this one, because I'd really like to know the truth.

Well, I think so! I'm only 16, and I forgot where my dad found the verse but it said something about horses in there... If there are horses then why not pets?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I think so too. I saw quite a lengthy debate on a different forum about wether or not if babies go to heaven. The bible is not 100% clear on that either. I think that is because God wants us to focus on those who have a choice and share the gospel with them, not worry about wether or not if babies and dogs (sorry to put them in the same sentence!) go to heaven. Animals do know who God is and they do praise him. The Bible says so!

Psalm 145:21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name forever and ever.

Revelations speaks of a variety of animals in heaven, including Christ on a white horse. I have seen so first hand in my life that animals do in fact have souls. People who disagree have not spent enough time bonding with an animal. It was a dolphin God used to save the life of the little boy from Cuba whose mother had drowned. Many dogs have saved the lives of the children in their family. I remember being on a walk with a family that lived in the mountains, and their dog walked between their little girl and the steep edge ever so carefully to make sure the little girl did not fall. God is the one who gives these animals these souls, therefore, I believe God has a place for their souls when they die. :wub::emot-highfive::8:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

"The Bible is very clear that there will be animals in heaven:

Isaiah 65:25 (Amplified Bible)

25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy Mount [Zion], says the Lord.

I have no doubt that our loving heavenly Father can resurrect our pets and make them part of our happiness in heaven. However, the Bible does not give any references to this, as the Bible was written for the salvation of mankind. (After all, something written for animals wouldn't do a lot of good when the animals can't read!!)"

Ecclesiastes 3:17-19 (Amplified Bible)

17I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time [appointed] for every matter and purpose and for every work. 18I said in my heart regarding the subject of the sons of men, God is trying (separating and sifting) them, that they may see that by themselves [under the sun, without God] they are but like beasts. 19For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even [in the end] one thing befalls them both. As the one dies, so dies the other. Yes, they all have one breath and spirit, so that a [a]man has no preeminence over a beast; for all is vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility)!

I expect to see all my old pets in Heaven.

Kate :emot-highfive:

animals have a spirit just like us and as far as i can see they are sinless. so of course they return to God. but i may be wrong but that my opinion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will see them again. I heard Jack Van Impe preach one night and he showed scripture that says for sure we will see our pets again. I can't wait to see all my four footed babies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

:D

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will see them again. I heard Jack Van Impe preach one night and he showed scripture that says for sure we will see our pets again. I can't wait to see all my four footed babies.

I worked for a Humane Society for 3 years. Euthanasia was a sad fact of life because of the overwhelming numbers. Many I had gotten attached to. And noone else loved them, so I'd tell God to have them waiting for me when I die. When I die I'm gonna have a stampede of dogs, cats and at least 1 fawn! :D:wub:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Thank you Sweetservant for quoting this:

"Isaiah 65:25 (Amplified Bible)

25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy Mount [Zion], says the Lord".

I always believed that it said that my dogs and my cat will be in heaven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

Wouldn't it be just like God to have our pets there also? I know my wife and my son count on seeing our pets again, so I hope that they are there if for no other reason then I love my wife and son and want joy to come to them. :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/09/1965

I have asked this question befor and my kids asked me. I told them I belive our pets will be in heaven because why would God save the animals in the flood. And when Jesus comes back for the Church he will be riding a white Horse. I also know when Im hurting and I cuddle to my pet He sence how I'm feeling.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Scripture does not say we will. There are animals there, but whether they are new creations at the time or are our old friends from the past is hard to say. I hope they are there, but I can't in good conscience say that they are. That's about all that I can say about it really.