• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Who is hijacking? :24: *does a quick retake on thread title* Yes, this is abortion, is it not?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

One never tires of stressing -

Playboy Loves Abortion. Both Exploit Women.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/23/1977

God will forgive you for CHOOSING to have an abortion if you repent, just the same as he would forgive you for CHOOSING to Lie, steal, committ adultery, kill, idoltary etc.....SIN IS SIN

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/23/1977

The Bible is clear in the case of the mothers life in jeopardy.

How many women died in child birth?

How many chose to abort the baby to save their own life?

I don't know. Tell me where in the Bible I can find these scriptures.

Guest mareesta
God will forgive you for CHOOSING to have an abortion if you repent, just the same as he would forgive you for CHOOSING to Lie, steal, committ adultery, kill, idoltary etc.....SIN IS SIN

We all know that. I forget to stress repenting since it is a foregone conclusion to being forgiven. :24: Is there actually anyone who thinks they can be forgiven without repenting?

We all know that. I forget to stress repenting since it is a foregone conclusion to being forgiven. :24: Is there actually anyone who thinks they can be forgiven without repenting?

Interesting. Yes, I believe there are such people because I have spoken with those who have expressed the belief that God has forgiven all sin, because Jesus died on the cross for it. They neglect the fact that they must repent and confess in order to receive it. Somehow they believe that Jesus did it all, and so somehow they are free to sin ad infinitum.

Guest mareesta

Interesting. Yes, I believe there are such people because I have spoken with those who have expressed the belief that God has forgiven all sin, because Jesus died on the cross for it. They neglect the fact that they must repent and confess in order to receive it. Somehow they believe that Jesus did it all, and so somehow they are free to sin ad infinitum.

Interesting indeed. I had forgotten that I posted with some who called themselves saints and believe what you say. But like all religions, some are less rigid in the belief.

Thank you. I had forgotten about them. :24:

I need to amend my own post!

Somehow they believe that Jesus did it all

Of course we know that Jesus did do it all...but what I meant was that these folks are deluded into believing that they need not repent, or have remorse for their sins, but rather can live the "good life" here and have heaven waiting for them when it's done.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Many who have had abortions do not see the real truth of what they have done. They do not see what they chose to do was murder of an innocent child. Those who have abortions need to see the evil in the choice they made because in the eyes of God it was murder and God see's it as a forbidden sin. It just wasn't a bad decision they made they sinned when they took the life of their child.

The way society see's it will not ease the burden of the way God see's the act of abortion. Society likes to cover it up for what it really is we feel for the women who have been raped and get pregnant as a result of another's crime upon them. We feel for those who through an incestuous situation becomes pregnant as a result. We feel for their bad choices to sleep with someone before marriage and they become pregnant out of wedlock. But patting them on the back and comforting them as if they did nothing wrong is not the way to go. For they need to see the horror in what they really did and recognize it as such so true repentance can come and they want repeat the process ever again.

Covering up the act of murder through the use of false comfort and false hope and using words that cover it up to where it softens the mind to reality is not the way to go for it only will cause more deaths in the long run because abortion is not seen for what it really is murder.

Woman are suppose to be the carriers of life. Even in the case of rape it should not be condoned by any Christian person. I know that those who have been raped suffered horrific circumstances and I don't dismiss that at all I have been there. The woman already feels bad enough having gone through the rape then to find she is pregnant by the rapist would be another blow indeed and the women would be in no shape to make such a decision at this point and mental state. The woman has done nothing wrong at this point she is the victim.

It would be a selfish act on her part to murder an innocent child because of the situation. That would be most people's counsel to her to have an abortion. Then to add to the womans burden she would be a murderer in the eyes of God maybe not people but just as Abel's blood cried out from the ground in Genesis in the first murder that took place on the earth I to believe the blood of the innocent babies cries out to God from their mother's womb.

I also believe in the case where the mother's life is in danger the child should be chosen to live over their own life. It is looked at by me that it is a selfish act to choose my own life over the life of my own child in giving it life. As a mother and woman my heart should be toward my child's welfare and well being instead of my own well being and selfishness. That is being a good mother all the way around instead of my own will in exchange for the life of my unborn child.

I agree with Giour posts in this regards about the bible women all throughout Genesis for one who gave their children life in every situation and did not choose their life over the life of their own flesh and blood being born. They never killed their babies to live themselves but died giving life. It would only be natural and right to give life to the unborn in these situations.

Except in the case of tubal pregnacy because the child will not live in that case at all and the mother will die if something isn't done but their is no hope for a tubal child to live they are doomed already is why.

Openly Curious

Many who have had abortions do not see the real truth of what they have done. They do not see what they chose to do was murder of an innocent child. Those who have abortions need to see the evil in the choice they made because in the eyes of God it was murder and God see's it as a forbidden sin. It just wasn't a bad decision they made they sinned when they took the life of their child.

The way society see's it will not ease the burden of the way God see's the act of abortion. Society likes to cover it up for what it really is we feel for the women who have been raped and get pregnant as a result of another's crime upon them. We feel for those who through an incestuous situation becomes pregnant as a result. We feel for their bad choices to sleep with someone before marriage and they become pregnant out of wedlock. But patting them on the back and comforting them as if they did nothing wrong is not the way to go. For they need to see the horror in what they really did and recognize it as such so true repentance can come and they want repeat the process ever again.

Covering up the act of murder through the use of false comfort and false hope and using words that cover it up to where it softens the mind to reality is not the way to go for it only will cause more deaths in the long run because abortion is not seen for what it really is murder.

Woman are suppose to be the carriers of life. Even in the case of rape it should not be condoned by any Christian person. I know that those who have been raped suffered horrific circumstances and I don't dismiss that at all I have been there. The woman already feels bad enough having gone through the rape then to find she is pregnant by the rapist would be another blow indeed and the women would be in no shape to make such a decision at this point and mental state. The woman has done nothing wrong at this point she is the victim.

It would be a selfish act on her part to murder an innocent child because of the situation. That would be most people's counsel to her to have an abortion. Then to add to the womans burden she would be a murderer in the eyes of God maybe not people but just as Abel's blood cried out from the ground in Genesis in the first murder that took place on the earth I to believe the blood of the innocent babies cries out to God from their mother's womb.

I also believe in the case where the mother's life is in danger the child should be chosen to live over their own life. It is looked at by me that it is a selfish act to choose my own life over the life of my own child in giving it life. As a mother and woman my heart should be toward my child's welfare and well being instead of my own well being and selfishness. That is being a good mother all the way around instead of my own will in exchange for the life of my unborn child.

I agree with Giour posts in this regards about the bible women all throughout Genesis for one who gave their children life in every situation and did not choose their life over the life of their own flesh and blood being born. They never killed their babies to live themselves but died giving life. It would only be natural and right to give life to the unborn in these situations.

Except in the case of tubal pregnacy because the child will not live in that case at all and the mother will die if something isn't done but their is no hope for a tubal child to live they are doomed already is why.

Openly Curious

Excellent! :wub: