saint_spoz

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:b: Well I am a humbler it just took me being a jerk to relise it but it was a powerful leason for the first time since I got out

of the zoo I feel sorry for doing something and not sorry for myself like when I when down I was so angry at getting a sentence I forgot that it was my punishment for being a scumbag I mean i've paid my debt to society but I have a lifelong debt to jesus and thats who Im working for now :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:b: Well I am a humbler it just took me being a jerk to relise it but it was a powerful leason for the first time since I got out

of the zoo I feel sorry for doing something and not sorry for myself like when I when down I was so angry at getting a sentence I forgot that it was my punishment for being a scumbag I mean i've paid my debt to society but I have a lifelong debt to jesus and thats who Im working for now :)

He paid the price for you Saint, you don't owe what He already paid for. You are free to live, free to love, free to be grateful, free to be His servant, but you are FREE............. in more ways than one, PRAISE GOD.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:b: God Bless you saint spoz...you'll be happy to know that I've pretty much got rid of most of those posts :taped:

Start over brother...your welcome here. And remember that "words" can be very powerful and we must always excercise patience and good judgement when speaking or in this case typing. :)

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey everyone news has just gotten better at spoz fm mom has just arrived home from work (lateshift nurse) she said that she called her cousin michael who owns a big electronics store a couple of blocks from here and got me an interview with him monday morning for a saleclerk job in car sterios and AV hookups owing to my past exprience in that field :)

I really could never have imagined my life being this good how can people doubt the power of prayer a year ago I was sitting in jail no hope no future angry at my mother who turned her back on me my "friends" who betrayed me life seemed to be going no where but now I have a great relationship with my mom great friends at my church (and online :taped: ) A great girlfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with and now maybe a job if thats not the power of faith I don't know what is.

sorry this thread is so long but this has been such a learning exprience to me and I have to pour my heart out and as it says in

proverbs 9:9 "give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser teach a just man and he will increase in learning"

me in a nutshell really :b:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,858
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  227
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:b::):taped::taped:;):taped:

Praying for you re the job ..way to go saint-spot our God is truely awsome :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

Sain Spoz - I don't know anything about your previous posts. All I know is that your posts in this thread have blessed me! May God continue to bless you and use you in His service! :emot-wave:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

:24::24::24::24::24::o;):P:emot-wave::o:24:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey spoz I haven't be able to get a word in edgeways. Everyone is welcome at worthy, including you. Forge ahead brother and dont look back.

God bless you brother.