Evolution or Creation  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you go with?

• 100% Theistic Creationist
    • 75% Theistic Evolutionist
    • 50% Still Searching
    • 75% Evolutionist Seeker
    • 100% Materialistic Evolutionist

Now, before I start out I just want everyone to know that I am 100% for Creation & I'm not saying Creation is false or anything like that. Okay, For something to be True Science it has to be observable, testable & re-creatable. Now, neither Evolution nor Creation can do any of these things. We cannot see what happened in the past, we cannot test he events of the past & see if they are credible, & we cannot recreate them. Both of these viewpoints are based on faith. A Creationist's faith is placed in a God who created the earth. An Evolutionist's faith is placed in matter & energy which formed together over millions & millions of years to make up a galaxy. A Creationist trusts the many scientists who have established the scientific facts & theories about Creation. An Evolutionist trusts the archaeologists & scientists who have found & tested fossils. Both sides place their trust in someone (God) or something (nature's existence) that they cannot see & cannot prove are alive. They just have to believe. I believe in a Creator because I see the beauty of all creation & attribute it to an intelligent designer. I see the vibrant colors of the trees & the amazing intricacies of the human eye & ear & body & cannot see anyway these could have just evolved. Here I stand, believing in one I cannot see just as Evolutionists believe in a thing they cannot see.

Praise God,

GWG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Only Creationism is based on faith, in my opinion. Anything else is toxic faith.

Guest willing servant
Whoops! Sorry! :rofl:

Just post your belief. I want to see whose reading my topic.

Praise God,

GWG

I am a christian who is a creationist. I also hold a degree in biology with an anthropology minor. Although micro evolution does take place. What you are referring to is, has macro evolution taken place. Micro evolution takes place day to day and can't be questioned because as one of your previous readers wrote, it is testable. The pressure on darwinism is so immense that it crumbles under macro evolution. There is simply not enough evidence to prove this theory. I am well aware of the ID debate and find some of there truths confronting for a scientist. What is even more confronting is no solid evidence has been produced to refute Intelligent design.

My own belief system was set much much earlier when I realised. A cell couldn't replicate without DNA and DNA couldn't replicate without a cell.

Even cell theory states " A cell must arise out of another"

Its a very chicken and egg circular argument.

Edited by willing servant

Toxic--faith that leads to a sick soul. Faith that is based on untruths.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

I believe in evolution, billions of years, stuff like that, but I'm an orthodox Christian. Guess I'm toxic. :rofl:

It is a harsh idea, I see, but not without truth. Evolution is a toxic concept, and it is a barrier to the truth, and I detest our children being exposed to such error.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

It is a harsh idea, I see, but not without truth. Evolution is a toxic concept, and it is a barrier to the truth, and I detest our children being exposed to such error.

Floatingaxe, you are so right, macroevolution is a toxic concept and a barrier to the truth. I see it as barrier to truth so clearly in all these debates about creation/evolution. Evolution seems to be the agnostics and atheists #1 barrier to truth. You just explained why I feel it is so important to avoid public school curriculum for our children. :35: