cjrose

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

BTW- Would you like to address the "hunger" and "thirst" verses I gave some time ago?
Oh... well I asked you a question and you answered it with some bible verses. I guess I would have asked you to stop plagiarizing and tell me your own definition, but that never does work.

Otherwise, I am not exactly sure what you would like me to say about those lines.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Ethical Atheist

Is that an oxymoron? :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Relax....only kidding ;):P:39:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

BTW- Would you like to address the "hunger" and "thirst" verses I gave some time ago?
Oh... well I asked you a question and you answered it with some bible verses. I guess I would have asked you to stop plagiarizing and tell me your own definition, but that never does work.

Otherwise, I am not exactly sure what you would like me to say about those lines.

Actually, the real King James version of the Bible, devoid of all study notes, maps, commentaries, dictionaries, concordances, and other such things, has no copyright.

So, if I quote from it, it's not truly plagiarism- kinda.... :emot-hug:

Besides, I gave chapter and verses, showing due authorship of the Bible. So, no acts of plagiarism were committed. ;)

Anyway, you asked about the hunger and I showed you. You, essentially, simply told me to shut up and that you would get to the verses on your own time and get back with me. I only asked if you were at that point yet. :huh:

I'm not really expecting anything specific, just what you think about them and if they answer your question concerning the "hunger" you asked about.

Just tying up loose ends, I guess.

But, if you want to drop that subject, it's cool. ;)

Here's another question for you: Did you think about the Holy Spirit at all on this Christmas day? :)

t.

:thumbsup:

{{{ Besides, I gave chapter and verses, showing due authorship of the Bible. So, no acts of plagiarism were committed }}} :thumbsup:

:emot-hug: If You Gotta Crib, Crib From The Best! :o

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." (Psalms 12:6)

:huh: If You Gotta Speak, Speak The Best! :o

"For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. " (John 3:34)

;) If You Gonna Live, Live For Jesus! If You Gonna Die, Die for Jesus! :)

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)

;)

EA, Pulling for you Bro! :thumbsup:

Actually, the real King James version of the Bible, devoid of all study notes, maps, commentaries, dictionaries, concordances, and other such things, has no copyright.

So, if I quote from it, it's not truly plagiarism- kinda.... :whistling:

Hmmm Good point... since you do point to the source of the information. It doesn't matter if there is a copyright on it though. So long as you don't push the ideas as your own, and you sight their source, you are fine. My bad. :24:

You, essentially, simply told me to shut up and that you would get to the verses on your own time and get back with me. I only asked if you were at that point yet. :P
Well... I was going to ask you what YOU thought "hunger" and "thirst" meant, but I figured I would get something like, "I mean what the Bible means." If you want to give me an explanation that is anything but that, it will surely be welcome.

Here's another question for you: Did you think about the Holy Spirit at all on this Christmas day? :24:
I don't know. Not particularly that I remember. If I did consider the holy spirit it was only in passing or while posting here. I'm not sure what you expect me to say.

Double post. Since my posts are checked by a moderator before they appear, I thought it would have been caught.

Edited by ethical.atheist

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

In general, I don't have any expectations of what you might say. That's kind of why I ask.

So, just wing it. :)

t.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Closed for review.