• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Over the last week or so, I've been contemplating the idea of a cashless society. I've always been taught that we are heading for a cashless society (and well we are) and that the Anti-Christ will further the agenda with the Mark. However, a close examination of our society will show that cash is still readily entwined and would be scarcely removed overnight. We have these "checks to cash" places, vending machines rarely take credit cards-everything is still set up for King Cash. I was thinking that it would almost have to be some time before the Anti-Christ could appear as we are still several years away from a cashless society. But, would it have to be a cashless society? The Bible simply states that no man could buy or sell w/o the mark. As it is now, we have to have a Social Security # to transact on almost anything, but we can still do cash. So, is a cashless society a necessity before the Anti-Christ comes to power? As I was thinking on this, I feel that God showed me that indeed it would not have to be because of the above reasons. Thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings RGR,

I have heard this before and for the life of me, I don't know where that can be found in scripture. I know that in the end prices are going to be exhorbitant - A days wages for a loaf of bread? All a part of the pre-trib hype - I believe.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Well, being pre-trib myself (and definetely not looking to argue that-it's been too often already!!!!), I do respect the teachings of LaHaye, Van Impe, etc., but if the absolute thing that we're waiting on is a cashless society, it's gonna be a while. However, there isn't too much lacking that the AntiChrist couldn't be revealed tomorrow (minus the church if you're pre-trib), so I just don't see society going TOTALLY cashless in the next few years. It will probably happen, but not on a timetable as presented by Tim LaHaye IMHO.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

the Military has all but done away with even the pay checks.....

it is manditory to have direct deposit while on active duty, for those retired, military retirement pay, the VSI payments, Social security, and many other types of payments are direct deposit.... very highly encouraged that your income tax return is direct deposit.....

the last time you made a purchase at the grocery store, did you use cash??? or check? or money order? or credit / debit card????

I, mostly use cash, except when carrying it is not feasible... in 83, a sailor carried his entire savings, travel pay, perdeum ( in excess of 10,000 in cash ), and every thing he owned half way around the world .....

this day, i do mostly cash buisness, very little do I do with check, money order, debit card, and none what so ever with credit card, if i can not afford it right now, i do not purchase it until i can afford it, and by then, i find i dont need it....

the world is getting closer to a cashless society....

you dont hear of people getting rolled as much anymore, cause no one is carrying cash......

it all makes sense thou, if we live in a cashless society, and there is no money, then the TV you have in your house is totally worthless to anyone but you, cause what will happen, is that you will find the one you wish to have, you will tell the clerk that you want it, the amount of credits will be transfered from your account to the stores account, the serial and model number of the TV will be transfered to your account from the stores....

for that TV to be worth anything, the serial number would have to be accessed thru your account, and then transfered to another account... so theft of it is of no use, cause the perp can not sell it, for he does nto have access to the serial number.....

so forth and so on....

mike

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brethren Bless you,

We are alot closer than most think.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=35766

Check this link.

Also I believe it will only take one more large scale terrorist attack to cause people to clamour for this kind of thing. Look at how willing we now are to cut our civil libertys.

P.S. The banks love this cashless stuff. My bank was bought out recently. I have direct deposit. Here we go with GREED/COVETEOUSNESS. I used to have my check go in at thursday midnight. This way it cleared by Friday 8:00 A.M. The same situation now exists, yet the new bank now holds the same transaction until Saturday morning. When I investigated further I found from my employer that they are still sending it at the same time. Mind you electronically so it is instantaneoussly moved. There really is no money any way so to speak. It is all digital. The employer told me it is not that uncommon anymore for these banks to hold the transaction in some special account to draw interest a full day before moving your money to your account. Of course the bank told me it was because my employer dated the transaction for Saturday. Which held to be entirely untrue. Think now about how many people they are doing this to? That can draw alot of interest in one day!

Ever wonder why Peter said this????

2Pe

Amen Dr. Luke. Clinton signed an E.O. that all the U.S. was to be using a Smart Card by the year 2005 or 2006 to access the Internet. They want eveyone in the world, including the indigent in every country, to have a computer by this time also.

My son told me many years ago (when we first got on the computer) that someday only people who accepted the Mark of the Beast would be able to access the Internet by scanning their arm across a little box. I have noticed since Clinton's E.O. that my new computer can be set up to accept Smart Card and so can Gary's if he is reading this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

We may have a cashless society, but I do not believe that the antichrist will be a "one world ruler". I cannot find that anywhere in the bible. I see where He makes war with 1/4th of the earth and where people come against him in war, but he will not have control over every living person. I believe his rule will be local to Europe and Asia and Africa, but will not be over America. Be patient, I will explain!

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings St. John,

You are equating the antichrist with the Beast in Revelation. Where do you get that? The Beast gives his power to the False prophet.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Greetings St. John,

You are equating the antichrist with the Beast in Revelation. Where do you get that? The Beast gives his power to the False prophet.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

There is a king to come who will make himself out to be God, spoken of in Daniel. I will call him the antichrist. Then there are the beasts in revelation that come out of the sea and the land. All of them whether they be man or empire are empowered by the dragon spoken of in Revelation. There is much speculation about whether the beasts are the antichrist, but as Jesus refers to the abomination that makes desolate, from the book of Daniel, it appears that that person causing the oblation and sacrifice to cease would indeed be the king daniel spoke of and THE antichrist. If you read in Daniel about this man he has great trouble with the rest of the world. He is in no way A ruler of the world that can cause every person on earth to take the mark of the beast. That just is not going to happen.

Roman numerals

I=1

V=5

X=10

L=50

C=100

D=500

Add up to 666, the mark of the beast.

And then the next Roman numeral is M=1000, as in millenium.

Is that uncanny or what?