Men

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Amen Lady C thanks for your advice....I am leaving it all in His hands He knows better than I do.

My criteria has changed dratically over the years even over the past months and I believe that is the Lord. My limitations all ready have limits if you know what I mean.

As far as my children go...well they have the best Father already. Two are adults and one lives with me who is 14 and a great kid. I dont desire a earthly father for my children....to be honest all my kidding aside from other posts I dont even desire a man just for me...sheeeesh I (anyone) could go out there and pick one up 2moro and be married within a few months maybe even weeks LOL...

But my true deep desire is to meet someone that is on fire for Christ that loves Him first and foremost and who will love me as Christ loved the church and I him that we may grow together in the knowledge and love of our Heavenly Father and bring glory to His name...(very few Christian men are like this believe it or not)

Anything other than that I'm just not interested...I have to admit though that I see no harm in 'looking' it just depends what ones definition of 'looking' is...I look and wait...

But hey, I have asked the Lord that a good looking guy would be nice LOLOL :laugh:

Amen to you that the Lord blessed you with your husband, that's wonderful :laugh:

Faith1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Okay, I'm giving this a try again! I've tried to write and feel I keep coming up short each time! Isn't it funny how we can tell when God is working on us as individuals? Ya know, we commit to Him that it's His will and we start noticing those little changes slowly but surely coming along? Those are the signs that He is building character in us and is bringing things around for us. It's also during those times of changing that the flesh fights back the hardest and maybe even seems like we've taken a turn towards losing the battle, but I think that God allows us to be set back a time or two temporarily during that changing process just to show us how much we need Him! For instance, when out of church, I struggled with my attitude. The job I was at was in one of the worst departments in the store. I'll just be honest, I had a bad attitude. People had no respect for the department and would absolutely physically trash the department leaving me a huge, honking mess to clean up! I would get so bent out of shape over that. Now I'm back with this particular employer and have managed to find myself back in this same department, albeit in a now bigger store (the store moved locations) which means a BIGGER department! I feel that old attitude rising up wanting to think bad thoughts and get all bent out of shape. I've came to the realization that this is God's way of saying that I need to trust in Him more! Okay, maybe I got offtopic.jpg a bit with that one, so if I did, just pray that the Lord will help.jpg and you can even throw one of your pies my way!

• 3 weeks later...

Ronald your the BOMB brother :blink: I enjoyed reading your post even if it wa sa bit off topic LOL :P nahhh just kidding....hey BTW...bent out of shape! ha! I sure have been that at times...but aint our Father good to us always bends us back into the shape he would have us to be...kinda hurts sometimes tho :P but it's all good! Amen!

Blessings bro

F1

but aint our Father good to us always bends us back into the shape he would have us to be...kinda hurts sometimes tho :blink:  but it's all good! Amen!

Yes, it really hurts sometimes! I'm now seeing the blessing He's bringing to me after He spanked me for quitting the job in the 1st place-but that's another story! Good to see you back. :P

Hey Brother,

Yep it's good to be back...spanked!!!!! man I sometimes think I've worn our Fathers hand out when I think of the many times he has had to spank me...ouch Lord! :P

F1

When did you sneak back in? :P I couldn't :sleep: so I hopped on for a few minutes! Nah, don't wory about Him having a sore hand-if I haven't worn it out by now, you certainly can't! :blink:

So true my brother His hand will never get sore...and always he spanks in love :P

Sneak back in where? hehehehehe...

hey I got 2 budgies for Christmas from my daughter and I named them Scator and Lab after my 2 sisters on here they are 2 males and they sing beautifully even better than ol'e Hank boy :blink:

F1

So true my brother His hand will never get sore...and always he spanks in love :blink:

Sneak back in where? hehehehehe...

hey I got 2 budgies for Christmas from my daughter and I named them Scator and Lab after my 2 sisters on here they are 2 males and they sing beautifully even better than ol'e Hank boy ;)

F1

Nah, they don't get better than Hank! When those two cut a song better than this-cheatin.jpg-call me and let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

Yours is a natural question and desire. I got married at 37. What I found was that when you can be content in where you are right now, God's plan will unfold for you in His time. Being content in your relationship with Jesus provides you with a clearer insight, to His will for you.

What to look for? Ask God for a clue. He will give you one. I had one and He provided the clue. So I knew when this woman entered my life, that God was sending her. Was it for marriage though?? The second clue for me was time. I wanted to give it three years, before marriage. Too long you say.

Well better three years before and 40 after, than 6 months before and 5 after. However on this second point I stumbled and paid a penalty.

Was she my choice. No. Was she God's choice. Yes. I can see it clearer as the years go by. What has happened is that our marriage started with a struggle, say 4 out of 10. It has gone to 7 out of 10. It continues to grow in depth.

I asked my wife a week ago if she had her time over would she marry me again. She said yes. That's God's choice. See what I mean.

Hope this helps.