reconditioned

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think he WANTS people to suffer. It just seems to not work out though. I mean, He never helps me or gives me the Holy Spirit until another christian closer to him than me prays for me. I'm insecure that he's even doing his will in my life. He's tricky to me.

I feel that Only people born bewtter than me or something are going to get what they want or anything. I don't hold it against God but it makes me bitter. Very bitter.

And I feel he's trying to cheat others more than me. I want all of you to know what I know and see what I see. And I want you people to want better than what you are were given. I feel all of humanity deserves better for what We've been through.

Its just that I've seen myself and other in life accept less than we've deserved far too often. I know I did. Maybe I don't see the end but I think none of us should be cheated. No blame, for anything except what we really did wrong and a better reward than just living. Or even far better living than imaginable.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I don't think he WANTS people to suffer. It just seems to not work out though. I mean, He never helps me or gives me the Holy Spirit until another christian closer to him than me prays for me. I'm insecure that he's even doing his will in my life. He's tricky to me.

I feel that Only people born bewtter than me or something are going to get what they want or anything. I don't hold it against God but it makes me bitter. Very bitter.

And I feel he's trying to cheat others more than me. I want all of you to know what I know and see what I see. And I want you people to want better than what you are were given. I feel all of humanity deserves better for what We've been through.

Its just that I've seen myself and other in life accept less than we've deserved far too often. I know I did. Maybe I don't see the end but I think none of us should be cheated. No blame, for anything except what we really did wrong and a better reward than just living. Or even far better living than imaginable.

Have you accepted Christ as savior??? I don't deserve anything but death, but God decided to give me grace through what Jesus did for me, I am reconciled to Father God and he gave me mercy.

I've had a lot of hard times but I've never seen it as being God's fault, I can see that it is either bad decision on my part, or another plan of the enemy to attack my life.

Jesus died for all, how can you feel to lowly for him, are you saying that his sacrifice isn't good enough. He died for all, not just a few. Climb up out of that pit, come as you are to the foot of the cross, accept that precious sacrifice so that you can be reconciled to God and have that precious relationship with Holy Spirit that you desire. God doesn't play favorites. I think the devil is deceiving you into believing that God is unfair and unjust. If God did it for me, he will do it for you. We all suffer as humans, but we have hope when we are Children of God, whether we are homeless or the richest person on the block. People settle for far less when they don't give Jesus a chance.

All you have to do is:

Confess your sins before God and

According to Romans:10:9-10

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Don't allow bitterness to remain, the bible tells us that a broken spirit (bitterness) can dry the bones. The Lord gave me an example, I met an elderly woman who was truely bitter and do you know that her bones were so bad that she had an xray and they were pitch black in some places.

Also, think about this, did Jesus seek after the perfect people when he was on earth, no, he went after the fishermen and others. You have to know that he cares about you as much as he cares about everyone else, He doesn't discriminate, in fact, he loves to help those that the world has given up on, that is when His Glory shines bright.

If he saved me, he can save anyone!

And don't get jealous over others, God has a unique plan designed for you only. It takes time to get to know the Lord, God doesn't work like a microwave. He is into slow cooking, He is awesome.

God is no respector of man, how should God respect someone. For their works, nope, because apart from Christ works are nothing more than filthy rags. With His Children, we are made righteous through the works of Christ and not for good deeds done in his name. Only for what Jesus did for us are we made righteous to the Father. So no, he wouldn't respect someone in higher regard because of that.

I don't care if the person knew the Lord for 60 years, they are no better than you, He died for you also, so receive his gift, eternal life.

candi

/quote]

I also Wanted to tell you also, that we can"t go on other people's faith and prayers forever; this won't take us to heaven, we must accept Jesus for ourselves and stand on our own. You will find that you can trust him.

My own prayer are never answered. But when another prays for me things happen instantly. And there's usually no one to pray for me. But like you, I have never held God responsible. I only have anger towards him because of some issues I have with fatherly figures, its not personal. You could say its stray anger.

I've been saved for many years now. I only feel his ways are unjust because As a child all I saw were evils done in the name of God. And abuse from people I loved. I have issues with him on the basis of his position, but once again nothing personal. Its really more of a sever insecurity and paranoia, mixed with low self esteem and bitterness and anger toward all creation and existance in general.

So I' don't really consider him unjust, in fact he's the only one I've ever considered right unconditionally.

But I don't want heaven though, When I joined up I though I would disappear as if I never were when I died. Its what I always wanted most in life other than to do absolutly everything I possibly could for God's glory or his people. Or to stop as much of the horror as I could. I don't want to be in heaven though unless its, worth my while though. I hate the place, and many in it due to a prejudiced nature. And I don't want to suffer again, in any for life is a horrible abomination to me. The though of being somewhere without the option to stop existing is a bad on for me. I don't consider it a reward to get there unless God's overly generous towards me. I just want to do what God wants.

It just sure seems he likes everyone else better than me though. Most are pretty to look at on the inside for one reason or another. I can't understand what I see in them but it's from God I assume. They look like better people in their logic and actions. I broke under the stress, I think they wouldn't. Some are already broken and they look better than me in fact.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

My guilt is the feeling that someone a lot stronger than me may or may not decide to afflict me for reasons that I cannot comprehend.

Its based on personal experience though, to this day God has yet to cause me harm. But still, its there and no one should play the blame game with another human being Christians too often do, where something is someone elses fault. Like its mine for feeling paranoid aroung God. Or that I was guilty in the past for my mistakes. you don't know that. Yet you say I'm at fault for not taking the responsibility for what I should have.

I'll have you know, I took the blame for many things in my life, for other people. I never realized until too late that I was used and manipulated. I'm free of the lies and imposed guilt now. Yet you as a christian claim that it was ligitimate, at least thats what you're implying by saying I should take responsibility for anything.

I know some of you are God's people. But you ones who act as if you knew me when you don't and imply I'm at fault without knowledge of my reasons act like Satan. His kind was always accusing me. Mostly for things I had nothing to do with. Like you just did. If its an accident though I won't hold it against you.

I justs worry that I see so called Christians prone to this behavior.

We can read you loud and clear, as you are clearly revealing a lot about yourself. On top of the guilt you say you are feeling, you are also suffering fear. Why not let Jesus take those terrible burdens from you, and free you? Why can't you stop looking at everyone else and what you perceive as their faults, and look upon Jesus Christ! I guarantee you, you will be a happier person for it. I really do see a complaining spirit here, and it is sad.

My own prayer are never answered. But when another prays for me things happen instantly. And there's usually no one to pray for me. But like you, I have never held God responsible. I only have anger towards him because of some issues I have with fatherly figures, its not personal. You could say its stray anger.

I've been saved for many years now. I only feel his ways are unjust because As a child all I saw were evils done in the name of God. And abuse from people I loved. I have issues with him on the basis of his position, but once again nothing personal. Its really more of a sever insecurity and paranoia, mixed with low self esteem and bitterness and anger toward all creation and existance in general.

So I' don't really consider him unjust, in fact he's the only one I've ever considered right unconditionally.

But I don't want heaven though, When I joined up I though I would disappear as if I never were when I died. Its what I always wanted most in life other than to do absolutly everything I possibly could for God's glory or his people. Or to stop as much of the horror as I could. I don't want to be in heaven though unless its, worth my while though. I hate the place, and many in it due to a prejudiced nature. And I don't want to suffer again, in any for life is a horrible abomination to me. The though of being somewhere without the option to stop existing is a bad on for me. I don't consider it a reward to get there unless God's overly generous towards me. I just want to do what God wants.

It just sure seems he likes everyone else better than me though. Most are pretty to look at on the inside for one reason or another. I can't understand what I see in them but it's from God I assume. They look like better people in their logic and actions. I broke under the stress, I think they wouldn't. Some are already broken and they look better than me in fact.

Many, many of the lost are deceived by satan into believing that life is great, for what, eternity in hell. Yeah, we suffer for 80 or so years, but at our death, we are wisked into eternity in heaven.

Believe me, if those fatherly figures are unrepented, they are in hell today. As those who consider themselves christians that one day, Jesus will say, depart from me, I never knew you.

You don't have to forget that those people hurt you, but you are required to forgive them, not for their sake, but for yours. When we live in forgiveness we are basically tied to these people, why should we allow them to hurt us any longer, cut yourself free of them.

You must forgive these, to be forgiven of Father God, why continue to be seperated, why not get your own connection to Father God. He's waiting on your move.

Forgiving them doesn't mean that you have to have a relationship with these people, but you must according to the word of God. Pray for them, because when they harmed you, they did a very bad thing. If you were a christian at this time, they might as well done it to Jesus.

When we are vengeful toward those who have harmed us, we stand in the way of God's working in the situation.

I will tell you about my brother. He was a christian, he was killed, but they ruled it a suicide, we (family)knew different. Dad didn't want to pursue it any farther. We knew that his life had been threatened by several, I was so mad at the situation, and just 20 years old at the time, I wanted to take vengence, but I asked God to take care of the situation. I should have prayer for the enemy. Both men were killed with same type of injuries my brother had, (a couple of years later) in same month, two weeks apart. They didn't get away with murder did they.

If it seems people "get away" with it, believe me, God is a God of Justice.

Don't let those in your past poison you anylonger.

And PLEASE remember GOD is nothing like those "father figures", I've had him tell me that before. HE loves you purely, no bad or darkness in our God.

Blessings

candi

I am only trying to explain myself. I feel obligated since people are wondering about my intentions.

I never used to complain. I never complained. I may have done horrible things to people who weren't responsible for what happened but I never complained. EVER

And I'm not complaining now nearly as much as it seems, I'm trying to explain myself.

One of the things I was taught from the begining was never to complain. I spent many years in misery not complaining. I am extremly offended. First, by saying that I have a complaining spirit you have suggested someone else is controling or influencing me. Second, you're implying that I'm doing this to complain.

Both are things I am very sensitive about. Especially considering that I don't think either is true.

This is very upsetting to me I'm going to get drunk if I can, and then maybe I'll rethink these sorts of converstions. What business of everybody's is what goes on in my heart, of life anyway. You've all done a very good job talking to me. Some of you I like a great deal, and I hold none of you in any particular place of anger or unforgiveness. I might come back later. I guess. When I've cooled off or something. Sorry if I've found fault in any of you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I am only trying to explain myself. I feel obligated since people are wondering about my intentions.

I never used to complain. I never complained. I may have done horrible things to people who weren't responsible for what happened but I never complained. EVER

And I'm not complaining now nearly as much as it seems, I'm trying to explain myself.

One of the things I was taught from the begining was never to complain. I spent many years in misery not complaining. I am extremly offended. First, by saying that I have a complaining spirit you have suggested someone else is controling or influencing me. Second, you're implying that I'm doing this to complain.

Both are things I am very sensitive about. Especially considering that I don't think either is true.

This is very upsetting to me I'm going to get drunk if I can, and then maybe I'll rethink these sorts of converstions. What business of everybody's is what goes on in my heart, of life anyway. You've all done a very good job talking to me. Some of you I like a great deal, and I hold none of you in any particular place of anger or unforgiveness. I might come back later. I guess. When I've cooled off or something. Sorry if I've found fault in any of you.

Hey, reconditioned!

I will pray for you tonight, promise.

Hey, reconditioned!

I will pray for you tonight, promise.

Me too Reconditioned.

Candi