• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Attack on the mind with things such as doubt or attempting to convince someone they've missed God. Just a few thoughts.

There are so many ways that "slew foot" tries to attack us. I get strength from the fact that the Bible says someday we will say, "is this the "little man" that caused the world to tremble."

Satan is so small that the Bible mentions it. He is all bluff and can really do nothing unless we let him. He walks about the earth "as" a roaring lion seeking who he may devour.

He is such a little thing that he has to be so devious because he has nothing to offer. When we think of satan we think of him as being big and strong and powerful. My Bible describes him as a whole lot different than we invision him. He is a small, cowardly little man or little fallen angel. The Bible says we will stare at him in amazement because he is so small when we see him.

I find this simply amazing. Sorry George, I didn't add anything to help in how he attacks us so much except for "as" a roaring lion. He is not even a roaring lion. He can only act like or "as" a roaring lion.

There are so many ways that "slew foot" tries to attack us. I get strength from the fact that the Bible says someday we will say, "is this the "little man" that caused the world to tremble."

Satan is so small that the Bible mentions it. He is all bluff and can really do nothing unless we let him. He walks about the earth "as" a roaring lion seeking who he may devour.

He is such a little thing that he has to be so devious because he has nothing to offer. When we think of satan we think of him as being big and strong and powerful. My Bible describes him as a whole lot different than we invision him. He is a small, cowardly little man or little fallen angel. The Bible says we will stare at him in amazement because he is so small when we see him.

I find this simply amazing. Sorry George, I didn't add anything to help in how he attacks us so much except for "as" a roaring lion. He is not even a roaring lion. He can only act like or "as" a roaring lion.

Let's all stand up and applaud that! I couldn't have said it better myself!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Amen Ronald! Amen Dove! wot it be a glorious day when that little slew foot cowers in hell where he belongs...

Dove thanks for your post because sometimes I think I see him (satan) as this big bad wolf howling, when in reality all he is, is a pathetic little devious fallen angel, you have bought my focus back into perspective. Amen sis :P

Faith, I was supposed to be in bed by now, but I just can't do it! What I am thinking is just tell the devil when he comes along what his future is! If he wants to worry you over your future, return the favor on his head and remind him of his!!!!!!!!! Life is soooo short and we don't need that two-bit fleabag stupid fallen angel trying to tell us anything! Yes, I said he's stupid! He tried to usurp the Almighty-is that stupid or what? One day we're gonna be able to laugh in the devil's face!!!!!! I want to be second in line to do it-I'll let Faith go first!!! :blink: Actually, I'll be third in line-I'm sure April would love to get her laugh in too!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

He can only act like or "as" a roaring lion.

What's interesting about a roaring lion? These are the 2 main reasons a lion roars!

1. If they want their prey to be scared into submission!

2. They are near death, and they roar to keep from being attacked!

Lot's of new ideas! I'll start covering confusion next!

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

Faith, I was supposed to be in bed by now, but I just can't do it! What I am thinking is just tell the devil when he comes along what his future is! If he wants to worry you over your future, return the favor on his head and remind him of his!!!!!!!!! Life is soooo short and we don't need that two-bit fleabag stupid fallen angel trying to tell us anything! Yes, I said he's stupid! He tried to usurp the Almighty-is that stupid or what? One day we're gonna be able to laugh in the devil's face!!!!!! I want to be second in line to do it-I'll let Faith go first!!! :blink: Actually, I'll be third in line-I'm sure April would love to get her laugh in too!

Amen Ronald, any one would think the way he (satan) carries on that he was in control or something hah! all he has is permissive will from our Father. he is nothing by a dog on our Fathers leash I reckon. Our Father is the only one that is in full control.

Hey, thanks for letting us ladies go first :t2: your a gentleman :o

F1

He can only act like or "as" a roaring lion.

What's interesting about a roaring lion? These are the 2 main reasons a lion roars!

1. If they want their prey to be scared into submission!

2. They are near death, and they roar to keep from being attacked!

Lot's of new ideas! I'll start covering confusion next!

George

Amen George - that satan sure does roar knowing his time is short and God's church prevails (attacks him) :blink:

F1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Right now I am dealing with a mental block! LOL! I think it's the lack of sleep that I have been getting with the baby and going to Hebrew school all day. I am even having a difficult time writing devotionals that we send out daily.

Give me some ideas of the ways the enemy likes to attack.

George

Well there is something that I feel happens to some people when they seek God i call it the pharisee complex :blink::t2: Anyway Here it goes.

Remember the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax collector?

Mark 18

10"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13"But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.' 14"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Some people start their relationship with God like the tax collector in the temple meek and repentant but as they grow in the word satan whispers in their ear telling them how righteous they have become, how filled with wisdom they are, how superior they are to other men. So they start out like the tax collector and end up like the pharisee. satan massages their pride and vanity and they become puffed up.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days