bhakthi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters." Luke;11;23.

Some people are very experts in criticism.They never tell a soul about the Savior.They are ashamed to tell others about Jesus."If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels." Mark;8;38 God did not appoint critics and judges in the church but Apostles and evangelists and prophets so on.but many want to be judges.Paul also speaks about christians who live as enemies of God.

"For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ,Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. " Philippians;3;18.19

Those who are not really with Jesus Christ in building up the kingdom are doing lots of damage.to the Lord's work..

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters." Luke;11;23.

Please take this response in the way it is intended. I do not mean to criticize the post because i agree with it. However, when you present a problem in a manner of criticism, it is incumbant on you to provide solutions to the problem.

I have stated the same things and offered solutions in various posts and on the Worthy Chat Blogs. However, if you have solutions, I for one will listen.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129

Some people are very experts in criticism.They never tell a soul about the Savior.They are ashamed to tell others about Jesus."If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels." Mark;8;38 God did not appoint critics and judges in the church but Apostles and evangelists and prophets so on.but many want to be judges.Paul also speaks about christians who live as enemies of God.

"For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ,Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. " Philippians;3;18.19

Those who are not really with Jesus Christ in building up the kingdom are doing lots of damage.to the Lord's work..

What your saying here is not quite correct, gods love is worked out in ultamite judgment, there are those in the body such as apostles and elders who are charged with the responciblity, of judging or discerning what is the truth and what is not, so they may be able to teach and hold onto sound doctrine and refute those weak in the faith. There is a fine line between critusim and incorrect judgment and holding on to sound judgment in order to hold onto sound doctrine. Without spiritaul discernment we will mix the two together, blur the line and become the very problem we claim to be fixing.

Hi, I did not post this to accuse or bring condemnation .But we can examine ourselves whether we are on the side of Jesus or not.

Greetings !

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I agree with you.

Sometimes people do not know how to bring up Christ in an everyday discussion. Speaking for myself here I find it easier when there is an example to follow which ideally should be the maturer Christians. I've been saved 3 years now and I find people (saved and unsaved) are very happy to talk about Christ and what they believe about him. Also many Christians I know are only friends with other Christians. It is easier to evangelise if we know some unsaved people. I went door to door a few times and we were invited in to several houses with people wanting to talk. It is difficult to find Christians who are willing to go door to door though.

Matthew 9:37-38

Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138

I don't get it. Is he talking to me or someone else? Or everone in general? I care more about the church doing what is correct and right than evangelisticizing. I mean, who wouldn't. I don't want God or the church getting the image of being crooked or anything after all.

Besides, If I just stormed around telling people that Jesus and God are my friend don't you think that they might think that either God is just a front for lewd behavior or something. I mean, I can't associat myself with Jesus. I'm a wreck. I mean, people are already using him as an excuse to con other out of money and things, I can't do what they do. Especially me of all people too. Seriously. I've got sin, I can't just say that God accepts me for who I am or something like that.

I'm serious about that bad image thing, I've seen many many crook hide behind God and its wrong to do that. It makes people think that God is also a crook. Sometimes anyway. I guess its just not a rightous thing to do.

I don't get it. Is he talking to me or someone else? Or everone in general? I care more about the church doing what is correct and right than evangelisticizing. I mean, who wouldn't. I don't want God or the church getting the image of being crooked or anything after all.

Besides, If I just stormed around telling people that Jesus and God are my friend don't you think that they might think that either God is just a front for lewd behavior or something. I mean, I can't associat myself with Jesus. I'm a wreck. I mean, people are already using him as an excuse to con other out of money and things, I can't do what they do. Especially me of all people too. Seriously. I've got sin, I can't just say that God accepts me for who I am or something like that.

I'm serious about that bad image thing, I've seen many many crook hide behind God and its wrong to do that. It makes people think that God is also a crook. Sometimes anyway. I guess its just not a rightous thing to do.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Mathew;7:16-20

Even with your mouth shut you are Witnessing about the Master...your actions SPEAK volumes. Many people have been led to Christ simply by Believers attitudes and love for one another without oral communication. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I see that you have a struggle with speaking out for Jesus, and having your actions line up with the Word of God. I think you are worried about being perceived as a hypocrite, but you do have a responsibility, having accepted Jesus' salvation, to live it out before men. Ask Jesus to help you, and to give you the strength you need to abstain from those things that are sinful, so that you won't bring shame to Jesus' name. Talk to Jesus about it--He will lead you forward! I will join with you in it. :wub: