Powerful Weapon of Prayer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

This is a powerful testimony from this guy. Imagine the time Satan put into training this guy for his personal tool and God turns him around and uses his understanding of Satan's tactics to help others defend against the attacks of Satan. Talk about bringing good out of a bad situation. :whistling:

I made a copy and shared it with my brother at work and he saw it as a blessing of knowledge and made copies to give to others. I made the suggestion to my boss (not sure if he's saved) that he might want to read it in his spare time. He didn't have much to say about the subject after reading it but gave a copy to the UPS driver who has recently come to know the Lord but has mentioned before that he's still struggling with these forces. He said he would be sure to read it and hopefully it will bless him in the area of praying.

To be honest I thought about waiting till after work to share it with my brother but saw the information spread quickly and several copies being made. So glad that I didn't wait. :whistling:

Thanks for sharing this Floatingaxe, its a powerful message which shouldn't be neglected. Its certianly touched me in areas that I haven't given much thought in. Praise God! for he is truely loving. :whistling:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

WOW, 7thseal--Praise God!!! :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/13/1982

Has anyone read "He Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown? It is similar to the testimony shared in this thread. Brown claims to have been deeply involved in the occult and satanism and became a Christian, wrote the book in order to reveal the spiritual warfare that goes on. I read this book a few years ago and I've heard of people who believe it and people who don't. I myself am not sure what to believe.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Has anyone read "He Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown? It is similar to the testimony shared in this thread. Brown claims to have been deeply involved in the occult and satanism and became a Christian, wrote the book in order to reveal the spiritual warfare that goes on. I read this book a few years ago and I've heard of people who believe it and people who don't. I myself am not sure what to believe.

The best thing, fast and pray about it. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  36
  • Birthday:  04/13/1982

The best thing, fast and pray about it. :laugh:

Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone had read it or had formed opinions about it.

No, haven't read it. :laugh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  75
  • Birthday:  09/13/1962

WOW...awesome. I never thought about that before...when you put on the full armour of God...it is like you have on the actual armour that God has on. Does that make since :) What a revelation...thanks Floatingaxe. :emot-highfive:

WOW...awesome. I never thought about that before...when you put on the full armour of God...it is like you have on the actual armour that God has on. Does that make since :o What a revelation...thanks Floatingaxe. ;)

Thank YOU!! The whole concept of wearing our armour is to be taken seriously, isn't it? I actually put mine on pretty much every day! It is empowering!

• 2 months later...

I am resurrecting this thread for the sake of newer members who are involved in other threads concerning the demonic and spiritual warfare...

Guest Break Down the Wall
I am resurrecting this thread for the sake of newer members who are involved in other threads concerning the demonic and spiritual warfare...

My friend, I thank you for bumping this topic. I have just read it and have also posted it in the Break Down the Wall forums at the site in my signature. If you haven't already had a chance to check it out, please do so. We need as many spiritual warriors as we can get.

God bless.