IGNORED

President Hillary?

Guest shiloh357

Does anyone think that Bill will be a liability? I mean, don't you think that Hillary will be constantly having deal with Bill and answering questions about his adulterous deeds? I have a feeling that the media will not be able to resist parading Bill's indiscretions in front of us all over again. Honestly, I don't think she is electable, and that is just one of the reasons. She will never be able to get out from under Bill's shadow. I really see a lot of dirt being dug up all over again, in this election.

ITA.

Frankly, I think that her being President would more likely be a "loophole" around Presidential term limits. Seems to me that old "Slick Willy" would find a way to run the country behind the scenes. I don't trust either one of them. I mean, for crying out loud, they stole furnishings from the White House for use in their own home!

She could make Bill her Secretary of State or some other position which is typically more visible than the VP. Could you imagine him as Secretary of Defense?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

She probably isn't electable. I hope nopt, as she would try to cram her hellish healthcare program down our throats again. But if she isn't the nominee, Obama probably will be, and that would be just as bad. Shudder, shudder. :24::wub::52_52::24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Does anyone think that Bill will be a liability? I mean, don't you think that Hillary will be constantly having deal with Bill and answering questions about his adulterous deeds? I have a feeling that the media will not be able to resist parading Bill's indiscretions in front of us all over again. Honestly, I don't think she is electable, and that is just one of the reasons. She will never be able to get out from under Bill's shadow. I really see a lot of dirt being dug up all over again, in this election.

ITA.

Frankly, I think that her being President would more likely be a "loophole" around Presidential term limits. Seems to me that old "Slick Willy" would find a way to run the country behind the scenes. I don't trust either one of them. I mean, for crying out loud, they stole furnishings from the White House for use in their own home!

She could make Bill her Secretary of State or some other position which is typically more visible than the VP. Could you imagine him as Secretary of Defense?

Can you imagine Bill Clinton as Secretary of Defense? Every base in the country would be closed. While he was president he gutted our Defense and Military. The draft dogging Slick Willie Secretary of Defense. Heaven help us! This too could all be a ploy so he can get back into the White House. If she wins he may run the next time after her. My stomach is getting queasy just thinking about it.

Guest shiloh357
Can you imagine Bill Clinton as Secretary of Defense? Every base in the country would be closed. While he was president he gutted our Defense and Military. The draft dogging Slick Willie Secretary of Defense. Heaven help us!
You're right about that.

This too could all be a ploy so he can get back into the White House. If she wins he may run the next time after her. My stomach is getting queasy just thinking about it.
Well, constitutionally speaking he cannnot be elected as President anymore, but if he were her VP, and she got sick or had to abdicate the office, he would be the one to take her place. I wonder if the constitutional prohibition on serving more than two terms only applies to being elected to the office, or if it is meant to be a prohibition on serving in the office under any circumsance beyond the term limit?

I don't really see him running as her VP, though I would not be surprised if he gets some kind of cabinet position. Reportedly he had his on the position of Secretary General of the UN. Not sure if that report is true, though.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The whole thought of her being back in the white house just nausiates me to no end.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Well brothers and sisters it's official Hillary Clinton has announced that she is running for president in 08 and she in her words is" running to win" Am I the only one that is already sick to my stomach at the thought of this woman running our country. Another eight years of the Clintons? And what do you call Bill "The First Husband? I just don't believe that America is ready for this woman who is so far to the left it makes me shudder. And I have to ask myself what are other countries such as Iraq, Iran, N. Korea where women are mere second class citizens are they really going to take her seriously? I think not. What is your opinion?

If Hiliary has never done anything right...I believe, if she's accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savior, God will be well pleased with her if for nothing else...standing by her man during a very difficult, public, demeaning and scandalous time of her life. She demonstrated 'real and extreme' courage. As for her husband Bill, he too will answer for his transgressions. While he was in office, he demonstrated little constraint to the wiles of the devil, but he is human and forgiven just like the rest of us who have professed belief in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.

As for Bill's presidential legacy (putting the scandal aside), he did more for middle class America since FDR. Under his leadership, the country's deficit went in the black, more middle-class Americans became wealthy with the explosion of the dot.coms, and he managed to keep this country out of a war.

Also, we are men and women in the flesh, but in the spiritual we are neither male nor female, jew or greek, etc. I don't think God will care. Remember, he said that if we don't praise Him, He can make the rocks cry out.

Finally, do you think for one moment that countries such as Iraq, Iran, N. Korea take President Bush seriously?

I agree with you. Such viciousness in Christians as I've seen in this tread is very disturbing and frankly hypocritical. If someone said bush was 'evil and demon possessed' they would have the mods on them in an instant. I feel so disappointed when I see such a lack of Christ like love in those that claim to be his followers. :thumbsup:

You want to talk vicious? Two days after 9-11 a camera caught her as she sat in the National Cathedral while President choked back tears as he spoke of the 3000 Americans that still lay under the rubble of the fallen towers. When the camera caught her she was seen rolling her eyes and yawning. This woman has no heart especially for believers, you had better understand that. She want's one thing POWER, and she doesn't care who she steps on to get it. Their right about something else. She hates the church and she hates Christians. The more liberal and left the better she likes it, look at who she surrounds herself with. She is a supporter of Nancy Pelosi, who is a rabid supporter of partial birth abortion as Hillary is. She is the one who wants to teach the gay lifestyle to first graders. Remember that the next time you feel like coming to her defense. Think about your kids or your grandkids having to listen to the poison she wants to teach. I pray she does come to know Jesus but until she does and I see a change of heart I will continue to speak out against her and her poisonous agenda. The reason we are in such a time in this country is because Christians have not come forward to speak out against people like them. Do you understand that this is a man, Bill Clinton who had an affair in the oval office of the White House and then lied about it and still this country put him in office a second term? Where have we lost our standards? What has become of our righteous indignation? We had better get it back or we are going to loose all our rights.

My brothers and sisters in Christ...Jesus commands us to "love the Lord your God with all your heart soul and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself. We must also extend grace because God extends it to us daily. While this debate is most informative...I do say. We must be reminded who is in control. The problem is...too many of us think we are. Whether it's the unsaved agenda or the agenda of the saved. Trust me, I have voted my conscience in every election. And I research candidates to attempt to make informed decisions; however, God is in control and He places people ihe wants in positions of power and authority. In the end, God will use whatever they do for good. This country is already set on a prophetic course. The end of which is already written. Even Judas had his purpose. None of us are perfect, we are made perfect through Christ Jesus. Remember, we are known by our fruits. Therefore, I am inclined to point you to Colossians 3:12, Galatians 5:22. We can easily get caught in the trap when we start to lash out at others or grip them between our teeth, even in instances when we feel they deserve it. But, remember too that with what measure we judge, we will also be judged. So, for the second time today, remember, we teach by example.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Well brothers and sisters it's official Hillary Clinton has announced that she is running for president in 08 and she in her words is" running to win" Am I the only one that is already sick to my stomach at the thought of this woman running our country. Another eight years of the Clintons? And what do you call Bill "The First Husband? I just don't believe that America is ready for this woman who is so far to the left it makes me shudder. And I have to ask myself what are other countries such as Iraq, Iran, N. Korea where women are mere second class citizens are they really going to take her seriously? I think not. What is your opinion?

If Hiliary has never done anything right...I believe, if she's accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savior, God will be well pleased with her if for nothing else...standing by her man during a very difficult, public, demeaning and scandalous time of her life. She demonstrated 'real and extreme' courage. As for her husband Bill, he too will answer for his transgressions. While he was in office, he demonstrated little constraint to the wiles of the devil, but he is human and forgiven just like the rest of us who have professed belief in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.

As for Bill's presidential legacy (putting the scandal aside), he did more for middle class America since FDR. Under his leadership, the country's deficit went in the black, more middle-class Americans became wealthy with the explosion of the dot.coms, and he managed to keep this country out of a war.

Also, we are men and women in the flesh, but in the spiritual we are neither male nor female, jew or greek, etc. I don't think God will care. Remember, he said that if we don't praise Him, He can make the rocks cry out.

Finally, do you think for one moment that countries such as Iraq, Iran, N. Korea take President Bush seriously?

I agree with you. Such viciousness in Christians as I've seen in this tread is very disturbing and frankly hypocritical. If someone said bush was 'evil and demon possessed' they would have the mods on them in an instant. I feel so disappointed when I see such a lack of Christ like love in those that claim to be his followers. :emot-questioned:

You want to talk vicious? Two days after 9-11 a camera caught her as she sat in the National Cathedral while President choked back tears as he spoke of the 3000 Americans that still lay under the rubble of the fallen towers. When the camera caught her she was seen rolling her eyes and yawning. This woman has no heart especially for believers, you had better understand that. She want's one thing POWER, and she doesn't care who she steps on to get it. Their right about something else. She hates the church and she hates Christians. The more liberal and left the better she likes it, look at who she surrounds herself with. She is a supporter of Nancy Pelosi, who is a rabid supporter of partial birth abortion as Hillary is. She is the one who wants to teach the gay lifestyle to first graders. Remember that the next time you feel like coming to her defense. Think about your kids or your grandkids having to listen to the poison she wants to teach. I pray she does come to know Jesus but until she does and I see a change of heart I will continue to speak out against her and her poisonous agenda. The reason we are in such a time in this country is because Christians have not come forward to speak out against people like them. Do you understand that this is a man, Bill Clinton who had an affair in the oval office of the White House and then lied about it and still this country put him in office a second term? Where have we lost our standards? What has become of our righteous indignation? We had better get it back or we are going to loose all our rights.

My brothers and sisters in Christ...Jesus commands us to "love the Lord your God with all your heart soul and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself. We must also extend grace because God extends it to us daily. While this debate is most informative...I do say. We must be reminded who is in control. The problem is...too many of us think we are. Whether it's the unsaved agenda or the agenda of the saved. Trust me, I have voted my conscience in every election. And I research candidates to attempt to make informed decisions; however, God is in control and He places people ihe wants in positions of power and authority. In the end, God will use whatever they do for good. This country is already set on a prophetic course. The end of which is already written. Even Judas had his purpose. None of us are perfect, we are made perfect through Christ Jesus. Remember, we are known by our fruits. Therefore, I am inclined to point you to Colossians 3:12, Galatians 5:22. We can easily get caught in the trap when we start to lash out at others or grip them between our teeth, even in instances when we feel they deserve it. But, remember too that with what measure we judge, we will also be judged. So, for the second time today, remember, we teach by example.

So true, thank-you.

There is no power but of God, and the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord, and He turns it withersoever He will.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

That doesn't mean we have to like them, their policy, or vote for them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

That doesn't mean we have to like them, their policy, or vote for them.

Right Kat, We have these kind of people is because we as Christians don't speak out and call them for what they are. Are to pray for them? Yes are to elect them no. Hillary is a two faced liar. She will give us all kinds of promises then slit our throats at her earliest convince. She has no heart except for the very rich. We the working people are going to pay dearly if she get's in and the Democrats get their way. One Democrat Senator, I can't remember which one it was, quoted as saying, "We must shut this conservative media down" Can you see your rights slipping away yet?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, just wanted to get that out of the way prior to any Election that Hillary might have the possibility of winning. It will save me from an anxious scream the day of the Election. :emot-hug::laugh:

Peace,

Dave