President Hillary?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

She has said some pretty wicked things about the church and Christians. She is a supporter of abortion, partial birth and early term abortion. And yes she supports gay rights. I really don't know how you can claim to follow Jesus and have such radical beliefs. I really don't think she KNOWS Jesus anymore then Billy boy does with his skirt chasing. Better look into her a little more before declaring her saved. You shall know them by their fruits.

What are these wicked things she said about the Church and Christians?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

First of all i agree, its sad she is pro abortion and pro gay marrige. But whats more? What can you possible have against the republicans?

Lying about WMDs to invade nations killing 600.000 of them, and then have a new "strategy" wich is all about staying and making more money for bush and hes friends oil compaies?

To reduce the safety such as taking away New Orleans evacuation support and invest the money in new navy submarines?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I really am so tired of hearing that anyone lied about WMDs in order to get us into this war under false pretenses. I'm so tired of liberals saying this when they were agreeing with it before, and some, including Hillary, voting for the war, and now are trying to wriggle out of it to save their votes. Their positions on issues depend solely on polls.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

First of all i agree, its sad she is pro abortion and pro gay marrige. But whats more? What can you possible have against the republicans?

Lying about WMDs to invade nations killing 600.000 of them, and then have a new "strategy" wich is all about staying and making more money for bush and hes friends oil compaies?

To reduce the safety such as taking away New Orleans evacuation support and invest the money in new navy submarines?

So you don't think there were ever WMD's hmmmm wonder what Sadam used to killed all those people lying in the streets.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

there where some WMD such as gas that america gave them during bush the older. Im talking about the reason, so called nukes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

No, Hillary is not a Wiccan, she is Christian, and if anybody was wondering, it is not a sin to vote for/support the Democrats. Niether party is perfect, and I'll be glad to to point that out any anybody disagrees with the former.

Try to talk honestly and civilly about this people, not spew slanderous trash.

LOL :thumbsup:;):):)

Your right no party is perfect. but republicians tend not to support killing baby's and support Homosexuality (which is a sin)

What does that one verse say? O yeah "faith without works is dead" there no way you can call her a christian.

If you want to make it law the Gays can't marry, then that would be a violation of the first amendment. In a government where there is to be no bias towards or for any religion, that violates the consitution. If you want to go set up a theocracy and institute the Bible as law, go ahead and do so, but North American nations in general oppose that sort of thing.

I believe that once a fetus can think, feel, and survive on its own, abortion should at least try to be avoided, except in life threatening situations or cases of rape/incest.

Simply saying killing babies is inflammatory and innaccurate. Please define "baby" in your terms.

Last, I believe there is one being that knows who and who is not Christian. That is God. You are not God. You do not have the authourity to judge whether she is Christian, as only God knows her heart, not you.

I'm pretty sure there are Republicans out there that are far worse than Hillary.

Please define "baby" in your terms.

If God Knew me before He knit me in my Mothers womb, then that meant I existed to God even before I was a fetus.....before I humanly existed.

I think once the sperm and egg meet , that is now physical evidence of humanity....a baby.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

Please define "baby" in your terms.

If God Knew me before He knit me in my Mothers womb, then that meant I existed to God even before I was a fetus.....before I humanly existed.

I think once the sperm and egg meet , that is now physical evidence of humanity....a baby.

Wait a second. Doesn't the Bible usually equate breath with life, thus from a biblical perspective, life does not begin until the baby takes its first breath and thus the point of ensoulment is when a baby takes its first breath?

I am just saying, your statement opens up a lot of issues. For example, what is the level of brain development needed for ensoulment to occur? Or is that a determinate factor, if not, can just a handful of cells in a petri dish possess a soul already?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Wait a second. Doesn't the Bible usually equate breath with life, thus from a biblical perspective, life does not begin until the baby takes its first breath and thus the point of ensoulment is when a baby takes its first breath?

I am just saying, your statement opens up a lot of issues. For example, what is the level of brain development needed for ensoulment to occur? Or is that a determinate factor, if not, can just a handful of cells in a petri dish possess a soul already?

Well, please tell me, if it's not alive, a life, how can it grow in the womb?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Well though I disagree with many of her political views, I have a kind of respect for her. She had to deal with Bill and his philandering ways, and became a very active Senator. She has a good chance to win and become the first woman president.

YOu gotta give bill a break here, look who he's married to. shudders at that thought.