IGNORED

Is Jehovah Jesus, or God the Father?

a god in training

Guest Mellainius
LOL fiosh good question but a good mormon already has predicted that one. their answer will be that mormonism is older than christianity because of their prophet interpreting the book of abraham from the book of breathings of Osiris.

How they got the book of Abraham froma egyptian burial scroll, i have no idea. But that is what they teach

Hm. Would this be considered polytheism then? I mean believing both in Osiris and God himself? Just asking.

Edited by Mellainius

Hm. Would this be considered polytheism then? I mean believing both in Osiris and God himself? Just asking.
:whistling:

Got more gods that dogs got fleas!

The Almighty cleans house!

"And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:9-10)

The Worlds these fake wanna-be-a-god claim they'll rule are all gonna go puff!

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." (Revelation 20:11)

All them fake wanna-be-a-god are all gonna go swimming!

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:15)

"Sin-be-gone" when God Rules!

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son."

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21:5-8)

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

There is still hope!

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" (John 11:25-26)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What do you mean different religions? Only Christianity recognizes God and Jesus as Jehovah. Are you meaning other denominations? I wouldn't expect any other religion to know.

Sorry, I should have specified. Biblicist gave us definitions of denominations and religions. So I guess you could say they were different Christian denominations that were confused on the subject of Jesus being Jehovah.

Now, what I would like to know is who classified Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as "non-Christian?" Anyone who makes that assumption is misinformed. But, as a Mormon, I enjoy being in my own "category."

I realize that Morman's do not believe in the Trinity and believe that Jehovah is Jesus. So with that in mind and knowing you believe that God is separate, my simple question is "Where is God in the Hebrew Scriptures?"

I am not trying to be smart, but no one has ever answered that question for me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

What do you mean different religions? Only Christianity recognizes God and Jesus as Jehovah. Are you meaning other denominations? I wouldn't expect any other religion to know.

Sorry, I should have specified. Biblicist gave us definitions of denominations and religions. So I guess you could say they were different Christian denominations that were confused on the subject of Jesus being Jehovah.

Now, what I would like to know is who classified Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as "non-Christian?" Anyone who makes that assumption is misinformed. But, as a Mormon, I enjoy being in my own "category."

I realize that Morman's do not believe in the Trinity and believe that Jehovah is Jesus. So with that in mind and knowing you believe that God is separate, my simple question is "Where is God in the Hebrew Scriptures?"

Your question is strange to me. The God in the Hebrew Scriptures is right there, smack dab in the middle of it all! the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit are right there on every page.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Your question is strange to me. The God in the Hebrew Scriptures is right there, smack dab in the middle of it all! the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit are right there on every page.

Well, the question probably has to be answered by a Morman. I agree it is a strange question. To explain, the Hebrew God is identified by NAME in the Hebrew Scriptures. Gods name is יהוה in Hebrew. The letters are translated YHWH in English. In most of the newer bibles of today, every place YHWH is written it has been replaced with LORD in Capital letters. The English version of Gods name is Jehovah. So back to my question. Does that clarify it?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

LOL fiosh good question but a good mormon already has predicted that one. their answer will be that mormonism is older than christianity because of their prophet interpreting the book of abraham from the book of breathings of Osiris.

How they got the book of Abraham froma egyptian burial scroll, i have no idea. But that is what they teach

Though a Mormon will never admit it, they are polytheistic. They believe in multiple gods, that we will become gods, that there was a council of gods, etc.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

No! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Oh YES!

My Jehovah Jireh Jesus!!

There you have it in black and white. Now do you have any other questions?

Hello Wolf!

Watch out!

Jesus our Shepard is watching!

Psalms 23

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."

"He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

To explain, the Hebrew God is identified by NAME in the Hebrew Scriptures. Gods name is יהוה in Hebrew. The letters are translated YHWH in English. In most of the newer bibles of today, every place YHWH is written it has been replaced with LORD in Capital letters. The English version of Gods name is Jehovah. So back to my question. Does that clarify it?

Yeap! That clarifies it!

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." (1 John 2:18)

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)

Today, I was thinking about a evil group of printers who print lies about The Holy Godhood of The Almighty Lord Jesus Christ.

And, they sell these wicked lies to keep their presses running and to line their pockets with blood money!

I find water leaking from my eyes!

Must be old age!

At least my Loving Lord and Savior Jesus gave me a heads-up!

Satan, The master merchant.....

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire." (Ezekiel 28:16)

The evil printers.....

"And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." (2 Peter 2:3)

The question I have for you, Mr. "Jehovah Witness", is how can you knowingly pass your children into the eternal fires?

Oh well!

The wisest man (except for Jesus) that ever lived did the same thing!

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father." (1 Kings 11:4)

Turn The Light on!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." (John 3:16-20)

Love, Joe

PS: Hope and pray to see you in Heaven, by Jesus!