• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Like I said previously, this is my own opinion and I would appreciate it if you can respect my views the way I respect yours without attacking your views at all.

We all have our own opinions, and as christians we should respect others and their believes, that is the way Christ would've handled it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the world witnesses all wraths then the pre-tribbers will realize

they were wrong and they'll adjust.

Here's something you might want to think about.

2 Thess. 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

Theres no adjusting to that.

"Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord..."

(concerning 2 Thes) naw He's talkjng about Christians beliefs. "Them" is us. "Them" is the Church o Laodecia.

What does that verse mean to you?

What is the lie that He is causing some of us to believe?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi grace1479,

It is not my intention of attacking anyone's views, but is my christian obligation, to question anything that is posted on this board if I suspect it is from any publication that is copied and pasted from someone who has no or little theological training and is in the business of publishing any material concerning the gospel for personal and financial gain.

I am no expert or authority or theology, myself, but I have enough discernment to realise and seperate the sheep from the wolves.

I have never ever heard of one person that can provide one scripture that can prove that the rapture of the church, or the saints if you prefer, will take place before the a/c or son of lawlessness, or beast, call it what you like, appears on the world scene.

So it is not a personal attack on either you or what you are entitled to believe, grace, but it IS an attack on false teaching or teachers.

blessings,

eric.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

To all my brethren of worthy, for everyone's info. which is freely on the net should someone desire a URL

The rapture ready website was founded by a man names Todd Strandberg, who works out his findings by what he calls the raptue index and was inspired to him by the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Whether or not, his findings can be relied on, I don't know. but besides being in the American military, he is well know for his fiction writing.

My reason for posting this?........I don't want any of my christian friends to be falsely lead astray from the truth that was wriiten in the bible over two thousand years ago, by listening and believing extra-biblical literature.

If I am out of order in posting this info, which can be googled up, I apologise to George and the mods, but I stand on the word of God and not on that of a supply seargent in the US forces.

thank you.

e

It is all Word-based.

I have been taught these things for over 40 years and no "Left Behind" series has influenced me. There is validity in my view, just as there is in your own.

Once again, I am telling you all who believe they have the market on truth in eschatological issues: You just do not know. NO ONE KNOWS. The Word is not plain on these things. We are not to be disparaging against people's beliefs, especially as they do not have any spiritual weight and do not affect a person's walk, or standing with God. In the light of that, we can all afford to be generous with each other, and be unified in Christ.

Nonetheless, as Christ is the Bridegroom and We are the Bride, He will indeed follow after the traditional model of the Hebrew wedding.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Hello,

My question is that I remember reading, I think in my NIV, that during the time of the rapture the Lord will leave behind any who are not of His flock and those whom He chooses to leave behind for a special purpose. Now I can't remember where I read this or if this is true so if any bible scholars out there know of saved people who will left behind please can you give me some scripture??? Thank you.

Hi,

to my knowledge I cannot recall any Scripture that answers your question. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

To all my brethren of worthy, for everyone's info. which is freely on the net should someone desire a URL

The rapture ready website was founded by a man names Todd Strandberg, who works out his findings by what he calls the raptue index and was inspired to him by the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Whether or not, his findings can be relied on, I don't know. but besides being in the American military, he is well know for his fiction writing.

My reason for posting this?........I don't want any of my christian friends to be falsely lead astray from the truth that was wriiten in the bible over two thousand years ago, by listening and believing extra-biblical literature.

If I am out of order in posting this info, which can be googled up, I apologise to George and the mods, but I stand on the word of God and not on that of a supply seargent in the US forces.

thank you.

e

It is all Word-based.

I have been taught these things for over 40 years and no "Left Behind" series has influenced me. There is validity in my view, just as there is in your own.

Once again, I am telling you all who believe they have the market on truth in eschatological issues: You just do not know. NO ONE KNOWS. The Word is not plain on these things. We are not to be disparaging against people's beliefs, especially as they do not have any spiritual weight and do not affect a person's walk, or standing with God. In the light of that, we can all afford to be generous with each other, and be unified in Christ.

Sorry Axe,

you said it far better than I,

I should have gone through all the posts - once again good post :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

If the world witnesses all wraths then the pre-tribbers will realize

they were wrong and they'll adjust.

Here's something you might want to think about.

2 Thess. 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

Theres no adjusting to that.

"Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord..."

(concerning 2 Thes) naw He's talkjng about Christians beliefs. "Them" is us. "Them" is the Church o Laodecia.

What does that verse mean to you?

What is the lie that He is causing some of us to believe?

Let's go back a couple of verses:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

v3 is talking to

Edited by exrockstar

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Hi grace1479,

It is not my intention of attacking anyone's views, but is my christian obligation, to question anything that is posted on this board if I suspect it is from any publication that is copied and pasted from someone who has no or little theological training and is in the business of publishing any material concerning the gospel for personal and financial gain.

I am no expert or authority or theology, myself, but I have enough discernment to realise and seperate the sheep from the wolves.

I have never ever heard of one person that can provide one scripture that can prove that the rapture of the church, or the saints if you prefer, will take place before the a/c or son of lawlessness, or beast, call it what you like, appears on the world scene.

So it is not a personal attack on either you or what you are entitled to believe, grace, but it IS an attack on false teaching or teachers.

blessings,

eric.

Hi Eric,

Just as we, according to you, can't provide scripture to backup the rapture, the scripture also doesn't make it clear that it isn't going to happen. Everyone of us interpets the scripture in different ways, and it's not for any human to say what they read in scripture is true or not.

I don't go after what other's say, I go after what the Holy Spirit reveals to me in the Word. No one can say that these ppl or teachings are false, who says it wasn't inspired by the Holy Spirit. I don't know, but I can't go and say it's false or that I'm wrong or you are wrong, that is the Holy Spirit's work to convince ppl.

I really don't give a flip if it's true or not. Whatever evens, if it is like I believe or if it doesn't happen as you believe, is not important. My main concern is, whatever happens, that I'm ready to meet my Saviour.

God bless

I happen to also have discernment. In my view, a false teacher in this subject would be one who makes up a story so far-fetched that is not scriptural in the least. Pre- post- and mid-trib views are all pretty valid and are scripturally backed.

If someone wanted to teach us that the hand of God would literally come down, wipe all evil out and scoop us all away to Heaven, then I would stand against that as false teaching.

I happen to also have discernment. In my view, a false teacher in this subject would be one who makes up a story so far-fetched that is not scriptural in the least. Pre- post- and mid-trib views are all pretty valid and are scripturally backed.

If someone wanted to teach us that the hand of God would literally come down, wipe all evil out and scoop us all away to Heaven, then I would stand against that as false teaching.

You views and opinions are noted, FA, however cannot be taken seriously since you have not provided any solid scriptural proof or evidence to back them up. Discernment means nothing, however, unless backed up by the Word of God, as you have already been told, and some of us, unlike yu have done a serious study of this topic, with evidence, so others will not be lead astray by false teachers, and we can know the truth, contrary to what you have said.

I believe what the Word says. I have studied this topic. The evidence is the same scripture that you use for your view. False teachers are not those who teach pre-trib rapture, if that is what you are again inferring.