carrielles

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

thus the reason there is no mention of the church during the tribulation period.

I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things IN THE CHURCHES Revelation 22:16. This is written at the very end of Revelation.

Jesus would have not written this if the things to happen during the tribulation period were not meant for His church, or saints, or body of Christ. He put it there for a reason, and it is meant for His church to read and take heed and endure till the end, and watch for His coming for us as we see these things happening. We are still commanded to carry out His Great Commission and win souls for His Kingdom, and endure till the end. The Great Commission has never been cancelled by Jesus through a great escape system, as some pre-trib people would have yu believe.

this may be addressing the "rapture list" I heard someone say...think it was eric.

anyway, tmr. Let me place the scriptures you mention.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

This strengthens the postion further that there will some sort of a "removal" before the tribulations.

The angels He said He sent in v16 are the angels of the 7 churches back in Rev 2.

He has issues with the 7 Churches and it is through serious and deep study that one is revealed what issues He has.

If you fall into the pitfall that Christ has with the churches then you will go through the tribulations.

thing is that in v18 not every man "hears" the words. However, after study you can see a Cain and Abel issue come to view.

It's not about "who did what the best...." but who followed certain things He asked. The 7 churches display 7 errors so serious

that He has to address them(in short).

God Bless :whistling:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The Holy Spirit is here until the end of the age,

The Rapture event is the end of the age. The clock stops and the countdown of seven years begins, where God finishes up with the Jew, " the seventy weeks of years"..in Daniel 9:24:

"A period of seventy sets of seven has been decreed for your people and your holy city to finish their rebellion, to put an end to their sin, to atone for their guilt, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to confirm the prophetic vision, and to anoint the Most Holy Place."

The Church is removed for this reason. We don't have anything to do with that as yet unfinished dispensation.

We shall see, won't we?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

We shall see, won't we?

:emot-highfive: that's why I don't sweat a lot of end times talk.

I have some information that I've gotten through studies and if it can provide

some insight then great. If it doesn't then cool.

We're all sitting ducks.

At the end ALL pre, mid, post or whatever people will adjust.

If Pre-trib happens then the mid, post, those left will adjust.

If the world witnesses all wraths then the pre-tribbers will realize

they were wrong and they'll adjust.

The key is to adjust in support with one another and not divide.

we shall see....

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Amen tmrfiles.

To The Church

Rev 2 :7

He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. "To him who OVERCOMES I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."

Rev. 2: 11

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. "He who OVERCOMES shall not be hurt by the second death."

Rev. 2: 17

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who OVERCOMES I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who recieves it.

Rev 2:26

"And he OVERCOMES , and keeps My Works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations

Rev 3:5

"He who OVERCOMES shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life: but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Rev 3:12

"He who OVERCOMES, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, The NEW Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I wll write on him My New Name.

Rev 3:21

"To him who OVERCOMES I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also OVERCAME and sat down with My Father on His throne.

A multitude from the Great Tribulation Rev 7:9

After these things I looked, and behold, a GREAT MULTITUDE which no one could number, out of ALL Nations (not just Israel) tribes, peoples and tongues, standing before the Throne AND before the Lamb, clothes with white robes, with palm branches in their hands.

Rev 12:11

"And they OVERCAME him by the Blood of the Lamb AND by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Rev. 21:7

"He who OVERCOMES shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

Rev 21:9

then one of the 7 angels who had the 7 bowls filled with the 7 plagues came to me and talked with me saying, "Come, I will show you the Bride, the Lambs wife.

This is the heavenly city, the New Jerusalem come down to earth having 12 gates to enter into with the the names of the 12 tribes of Israel. The wall of this city has 12 foundations and on them were the names of the 12 apostles of the Lamb.

verse 24-

And the nations of those who are savedshall walk in its light and the kings of the earth will bring their glory and honor into it.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it and His servants shall serve Him.

Who are these servants?

verse 4

They (His servants) shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. This is the 144,000, the 12,000 taken from each of the 12 tribes of Israel who were sealed with the name of God on their foreheads. Remember that they follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They are redeemed from the earth as scriptures says.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

The resurrection and the rapture being a combined event reminds me of the time of Noah and the destruction of sodom and gomorrah. Noah entering the ark and the rains came, a single event, and Lot fleeing Sodom and Sodom being burned up also a combined event.

Good Post!

If the world witnesses all wraths then the pre-tribbers will realize

they were wrong and they'll adjust.

Here's something you might want to think about.

2 Thess. 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

Theres no adjusting to that.

"Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord..."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Thank you tmrfiles and Yahsway. I am not as fluent and articulate with expressing myself as you, asepsially you Toni. The bible surely does explain itself. I had never heard of a rapture before the apostacy and the exposing of the a/c, until I watched a couple of left behind videos in one of the local churches. and read some of the posts on this board.

Some people are like water........they flow along the line of least resistance. There's only one second coming of our Lord, or it would have been in scripture.

Game, set and match. ;)

Thank you tmrfiles and Yahsway. I am not as fluent and articulate with expressing myself as you, asepsially you Toni. The bible surely does explain itself. I had never heard of a rapture before the apostacy and the exposing of the a/c, until I watched a couple of left behind videos in one of the local churches. and read some of the posts on this board.

Some people are like water........they flow along the line of least resistance. There's only one second coming of our Lord, or it would have been in scripture.

Game, set and match. ;)

The Rapture is not the Second Coming.

Game, set and match. :thumbsup:

Your are most welcome, eric. And it's coming soon. The apostasy is already upon us, and the confirming of the covenant with many spoken of in Daniel 9:27 may be what is happening right now in Israel with the Saudi Peace Initiative. And your pre-trib people are waiting to be snatched outa here. Are they in for a big surprise. :huh: The majority do not even know what is going on because they have bought into the big lie.

Too many left behind books have deceived multitudes into the great escape snatching, which is totally unscriptural as they are sensational fiction to sell books, and make money.. And that they did.

Look at the words of Jesus and Paul and Daniel. They will not lead anyone astray! :wub:

There is no proof that any of us are right. God has purposely made it in such a way as we cannot discern the exact way things are going to happen. You can't start throwing around insults that people are gullibly falling for a lie. No one is smarter than anyone else on this issue, as it is inconclusive. We all read the same eschatological scriptures and we all interpret them differently. Each scripture backs each theory.

It is not a mark of spirituality to believe any particular theory. We will all find out together.