IGNORED

Bizarre Britney in Rehab

Heard that her family has stripped her of all credit cards to stop her from "partying" and doing more harm...but she's been spotted with a brand new puppy ...so someone is obviously being her money tree....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Heartofstone, you are right about one thing. Nebula has the right way of saying things, and that is why she is one of the most loved sisters on worthy. Neb has pezazze and finesse. I am inclined to be a bit ham-fisted and up-front,,,,,,but it takes all kinds.

This a sick world and you must expect some sick journalism. The only differece between what pranks some these celebrity's get up to are not a lot worse than some of the antics I got up to...........except I was broke most of the time, and fortunately there were no drugs in my young days, or I would probably given them a shot as well.

You are a dear sister, hostone and I wouldn't offend you or anyone else. for that matter, so I apologise if I sounded a bit brash, but hey, everyone can't be soft-tongued....... Even Jesus cracked His whip, when the occasion arose. ;)

:) Heh, so true about Jesus. :thumbsup: Heh, and Nebula always has, so far as I've seen :) , put her words out carefully and nicely.

Edited by heartofstone

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I heard a rumor that she cut her hair so that her history of drug use couldnt be traced for the custody fight that lies ahead.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I heard a rumor that she cut her hair so that her history of drug use couldnt be traced for the custody fight that lies ahead.

Yeah, that's the latest twist to the saga. And I hear she checked out, then back into rehab for the third (fourth?) time.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dear Jesus, let Brittany hear You calling her name, calling her to come back to You. :laugh:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well I've always been a bit of a softie for the down-trodden, I suppose, because if I slipped, or jumped or was pushed into the river, I would be gratful to anyone who would throw me a life buoy. I was considering the options of topping myself, when Jesus threw me a life line and that was twenty years ago.

Brittany wasn't born rich, she didn't make herself a celebrity. The public did, through the sponsors the cameras and the people who exploited her, like her manager and the media and the teenagers who screamed their heads off and idolised her. And..... the......drugs. I hope her recent publicity sends a message out to all the teenage dreamers of fame and fortune. They need to take a look at themselves and ask themselves...............what profits a man to gain the whole world and forfeits his soul.....

Well I've always been a bit of a softie for the down-trodden, I suppose, because if I slipped, or jumped or was pushed into the river, I would be gratful to anyone who would throw me a life buoy. I was considering the options of topping myself, when Jesus threw me a life line and that was twenty years ago.

Britney wasn't born rich, she didn't make herself a celebrity. The public did, through the sponsors the cameras and the people who exploited her, like her manager and the media and the teenagers who screamed their heads off and idolised her. And..... the......drugs. I hope her recent publicity sends a message out to all the teenage dreamers of fame and fortune. They need to take a look at themselves and ask themselves...............what profits a man to gain the whole world and forfeits his soul.....

Eric, you are absolutely right. :thumbsup:

Britney is a crushed Soul and look at how the "world" is treating this wounded bird. She's been damaged by the Celebrity lifestyle and has been sucked into it's orbit, into a world that doesn't care and most probably doesn't RECOGNISE it as "damaged". In the Aus press, she's been regarded as "weird" and "wacky". No wonder Britney feels isolated, the very people who put her on the pedestal are now tearing her to shreds.

PS: I KNOW she needs to confront her issues just like everyone else.

Father PLEASE bring the RIGHT people into her orbit. ThankYou Lord. :24: