• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Hupo, God has always stood by Israel and every single war Israel has won, was won against impossible odds, and the only explanation logically, has been the hand of God is involved. It may be that God will intervene and Iran's nuclear facilities will go up in smoke without a shot fired. That is what I am believing for. But, we live in a world that makes war a necessary element to the human experience. Israel saved the world once from a nuclear disaster, and Israel may have to save the world again.

Yes, God has stood by us in all our wars, but you know human nature.... rather than giving the glory to God, we have pride in our people, army, children, whatever...... pride is a dangerous thing. God dispersed the Jewish people, way back then, for being proud, arrogant and stiff-necked. I find the equasion simple: We either learn, or God will teach us.

My concern is not with the Iranian bomb. God will deal with that, through us or some other way.

What concerns me is this pride that stops so many from seeing who is actually looking out for us.

There is a growing change here and you see more and more coming to faith. A trickle, but that's how floods start. This seems to be where God is working now and I believe the results will show sometime soon. Rumours have it that there are scores of Palestinians coming to faith! I so hope that is true. Can you imagine the change in this troubled part of the world if this is really happening?! This hope gives me the strength to pray for my (so far) enemies.

Guest shiloh357
Yes, God has stood by us in all our wars, but you know human nature.... rather than giving the glory to God, we have pride in our people, army, children, whatever...... pride is a dangerous thing. God dispersed the Jewish people, way back then, for being proud, arrogant and stiff-necked. I find the equasion simple: We either learn, or God will teach us.

My concern is not with the Iranian bomb. God will deal with that, through us or some other way.

What concerns me is this pride that stops so many from seeing who is actually looking out for us.

There is a growing change here and you see more and more coming to faith. A trickle, but that's how floods start. This seems to be where God is working now and I believe the results will show sometime soon. Rumours have it that there are scores of Palestinians coming to faith! I so hope that is true. Can you imagine the change in this troubled part of the world if this is really happening?! This hope gives me the strength to pray for my (so far) enemies.

Yes, but that pride is part of the human experience, and I cannot really fault unsaved Israelis for acting like, well, unsaved Israelis. All I can do is pray that their eyes are opened to who God is, and especially who Yeshua is. If the world had dealt with Hitler early on, how many lives could have been saved?

In the meantime, the threat is real, and should not be brushed aside. It should be taken seriously, and nipped in the bud before the problem gets so big that the solution ends up costing more lives than it should have.

We need to put our faith in first and foremost, but that does not mean that we should not act soberly and responsibly in the face of a very dangerous situation. We need to have faith, but we need to also have commonsense.

That pride is part of the human experience, and I cannot really fault unsaved Israelis for acting like, well, unsaved Israelis. All I can do is pray that their eyes are opened to who God is, and especially who Yeshua is. If the world had dealt with Hitler early on, how many lives could have been saved?
Very true, and the world WOULD have dealt with hitler if there was more faith in God.
In the meantime, the threat is real, and should not be brushed aside. It should be taken seriously, and nipped in the bud before the problem gets so big that the solution ends up costing more lives than it should have.
Again I agree with you but being practical about it should go hand in hand with what God would have us do.
We need to put our faith in first and foremost, but that does not mean that we should not act soberly and responsibly in the face of a very dangerous situation. We need to have faith, but we need to also have commonsense.
Commensense, definatly, and there is no contradiction between commonsense and God's will.

God bless :thumbsup:

Guest Blue_Flame

The russians and others have the "scalar weapon" If you haven't heard of it, do an internet search on it. Nuclear weapons are NOTHING but a distraction from what's really going on. If Jesus isn't your Lord, don't go near this-Blue :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So true, so true. We need to trust "He still has the whole world in His hands." :o

Too true, too. :noidea:

:wub: Awesome!! Yay God!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The russians and others have the "scalar weapon" If you haven't heard of it, do an internet search on it. Nuclear weapons are NOTHING but a distraction from what's really going on. If Jesus isn't your Lord, don't go near this-Blue :o

:wub: Can this be verified? I mean, if I was a scientist in this field I'd be all over it . . . it could be the source of "dark energy" or something?

The russians and others have the "scalar weapon" If you haven't heard of it, do an internet search on it. Nuclear weapons are NOTHING but a distraction from what's really going on. If Jesus isn't your Lord, don't go near this-Blue :o

Took your advice, Blue, and googled "scalar weapons".

I now agree with the rest of your post, namely: "If Jesus isn't your Lord, don't go near this"

I don't know about scalar weapons but I do know Yeshua can deal with it :noidea:

God bless :wub:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I would trust Israel, the beleagured and the only democratic State in the Middle East to do what is right and necessary re the Iranian nuclear facility. Strategic laser-guided blockbusters can do a tremendous job par excellence re Iran's hidden nuclear operations. American willpower thru Israeli operatives could cut the knees out from under this fanatical Iranian WarLord. God Bless Israel!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Guest shiloh357

I agree Arthur. Israel is just about the only country willing to do the right thing.

If Israel is given the "go ahead" to fly and refuel over Iraq, Israel is more than capable of doing the heavy-lifting. In times past, it was Israel that had to "man up" do what was necessary and show a little backbone. One thing about Israel, they are not a country of limpwrists. I can't say the same for a lot of other countries especially several in the EU.

Everybody runs around ringing their hands like a bunch of sissies about what the Mulsims will do. The last time Israel stood up and saved the world, the Muslim world was put in their place. There was no great swell of violence ensuing.