• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

by Gary Stearman

The headline was riveting: "Revealed: Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran." This top-featured article appeared in the London Sunday Times Online, on January 7, 2007. Writers Uzi Mahnaimi and Sarah Baxter clearly claimed to have inside information, allowing them to access classified Israeli plans:

"Israel has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

"Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Interesting article,

The kingdoms of this world will all become the kingdoms of our Lord and Zionism will never be destroyed. For His kingdom is an "everlasting Kingdom" in which shall be no end. Amen and Amen.

OC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

According to the recent history of the gulf the war will likely happen during purium. guf war 1 ended on purium and 2 started on purium. Purim this ear is on te 17th i think .

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

If Israel bombs Iran, the violence will REALLY kick into high gear.

I sincerely pray a foolish bombing mission like that will never arrive.

Ugh. This makes me sick :noidea:

Guest shiloh357

Ugh. This makes me sick :noidea:

Israel unfortunately has no choice, Hamburgers. Iran will decide what course of action Israel takes. The Iranian President, with no restraints from the rest of the Iranian government has declared that Israel should be wiped off the map, and he says this his country becomes a nuclear power.

The Arab world has been held at bay because of Israel's superior military power and because of Israel's own nuclear capacity. Israel, unlike her neighbors, is not calling for anyone's destruction, not calling for anyone to be wiped off the mat.

When Israel bombed Iraq's nuclear facilities, the world was up in arms. How could Israel do such a thing??!!?? Yet, when the US had to fight the first Gulf War, they had to reluctantly admit that Israel was the reason they were not having to fight nuclear Iraq. They had to sheepishly admit that Israel's actions actually saved lives in the long run.

BTW, there was no escalation of violence after the Iraq bombing. Not one Arab country retaliated against Israel for that action. If anything, it put the Arab world in their place. If anything, history has proven that when Israel REALLY flexes its muscles, the Arabs run away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

If anything, history has proven that when Israel REALLY flexes its muscles, the Arabs run away.

Amen to that

oc

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Ugh. This makes me sick :)

Israel unfortunately has no choice, Hamburgers. Iran will decide what course of action Israel takes.

I sincerely hope it won't be Iran who decides what course my government will take.

I sincerely hope that by then there will be a "critical mass" of believers amongst our leaders, to let God decide.

It won't be pretty but God never promised us a rose garden, just eternal life with Him :noidea:

Guest shiloh357
I sincerely hope it won't be Iran who decides what course my government will take.

I sincerely hope that by then there will be a "critical mass" of believers amongst our leaders, to let God decide.

It won't be pretty but God never promised us a rose garden, just eternal life with Him

I agree. It would be an answer to prayer if Israel got leaders who were believers and would trust God.

Having said that, one of the lessons we should have learned from the Holocaust is that when a maniacal, psychopathic world leader says that he wants you dead... believe him. Israel may have no choice. Not the even the US could risk being victim to a nucelar first-strike. Preemptive strikes are necessary and within the bounds of acceptable military defensive countermeasures.

There comes a point when you are an elected leader of a country like the US or Israel that you have to do what you were elected to do. One of those things is defend your people.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

one of the lessons we should have learned from the Holocaust is that when a maniacal, psychopathic world leader says that he wants you dead... believe him. Israel may have no choice. Not the even the US could risk being victim to a nucelar first-strike. Preemptive strikes are necessary and within the bounds of acceptable military defensive countermeasures.

There comes a point when you are an elected leader of a country like the US or Israel that you have to do what you were elected to do. One of those things is defend your people.

This is quite a challange isn't it? Deciding to defend your people and listening to what God has in mind for you...

What if the two don't coincide?

And yes,I would definatly believe achmedinijad with his threats.

Guest shiloh357

one of the lessons we should have learned from the Holocaust is that when a maniacal, psychopathic world leader says that he wants you dead... believe him. Israel may have no choice. Not the even the US could risk being victim to a nucelar first-strike. Preemptive strikes are necessary and within the bounds of acceptable military defensive countermeasures.

This is quite a challange isn't it? Deciding to defend your people and listening to what God has in mind for you...

What if the two don't coincide?

And yes,I would definatly believe achmedinijad with his threats.

Hupo, God has always stood by Israel and every single war Israel has won, was won against impossible odds, and the only explanation logically, has been the hand of God is involved. It may be that God will intervene and Iran's nuclear facilities will go up in smoke without a shot fired. That is what I am believing for. But, we live in a world that makes war a necessary element to the human experience. Israel saved the world once from a nuclear disaster, and Israel may have to save the world again.