IGNORED

that four letter word...

Guest LadyC

i don't remember you sending that info before..... mainly cuz i don't remember ever really wanting this bad to lose weight! so if you did, i probably didn't look much at it because it wasn't a priority for me. anyway, now that i have it, thanks for the info :laugh:

haven't talked to you in a while... whenever i get caught up on the last week worth of GH, i'll have to call!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

What is relacore?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

One thing I need to point out is this:

If your metabolism is increasing, you WILL crave food more. If you're not eating regularly, those cravings WILL be for sugary things and carbs, no matter WHICH supplement you take. Why?

1. Your metabolism doesn't just processs the fats and things like that, it's also what tells you when you need to eat more because you need more energy. Higher metabolism=higher energy needs.

2. Sugar is a Band-Aid remedy for your body's energy cravings. You'll get the energy fast, but it will also die fast.

It's not going to be as simple as finding a supplement that makes your body burn fat without making you more hungry...the body simply doesn't work that way.

I recommend that EVERY woman out there with weight concerns -- whether the concern be for losing weight or simply maintaining it --reads French Women Don't Get Fat...it is VERY revealing.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

What is relacore?

It is an all natural diet aide. The ad on TV says it will help get rid of "belly" fat that is often caused by stress and age--women over 30. But you have to also eat right, exercise, live a healthy lifestyle. I don't know if it can be had in Canada or not; sometimes products here aren't sold up there and vice versa.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

What is relacore?

It is an all natural diet aide. The ad on TV says it will help get rid of "belly" fat that is often caused by stress and age--women over 30. But you have to also eat right, exercise, live a healthy lifestyle. I don't know if it can be had in Canada or not; sometimes products here aren't sold up there and vice versa.

Hehehe and I'm too young! DARN! lol... :emot-crying:

Guest LadyC

iryssa, wow.... thanks for posting that, it gave me a little insight that was desparately needed! i'll see if i can find a copy of that book, too....

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

iryssa, wow.... thanks for posting that, it gave me a little insight that was desparately needed! i'll see if i can find a copy of that book, too....

It's awesome...even if you don't follow it to the letter, there's a lot of great insight.

Shouldn't be too hard to find...your local library might even have it, since it was on the New York Times best seller's list for a while.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

yes we have relacore. the commercials are the most boring of them all, well, except the tax ones :whistling:

Guest Biblicist
yes we have relacore. the commercials are the most boring of them all, well, except the tax ones :whistling:

What!? You don't like the tax commercials?? :whistling:

I never knew that relacor was "all-natural". But is it safe to use? I worry about putting man made - processed - products into my body. I never take medications, pain or otherwise.

I have cousins that have bought into the Weigh Down diet. They live at the compound with the author, Gwen Shamblin. I believe it's in Tenn. http://www.wdworkshop.com/ I believer her premise is to pray when you feel hungry. I have heard it is a cult, but my cousin and her family are thin. They looked great in their Christmas photo. :whistling:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Oh my friend, I hear your struggles. I am in the same boat, minus all the determination you have. Good for you.

I have to tell you, I don't think diet supplements are good for you, there are so many coming out so fast, and I just worry about what they can do to one's body. Keep in mind that these diet supplement markets don't care about how they affect you, they only care about making money.

But, something that did catch my eye last nite on tv, it was Green tea with Hoodia. I am thinking of buying some myself. Have you heard of Hoodia? It is a plant grown only in South Africa, and it curbs the appetite. A newsanchor went out to South Africa, I watched her on video on the net, and she said it really did help her. It is actually a plant, I don't know if it is a fruit or not, but I saw what it looked like. It reminded me of ginger root.

The only problem with this though, is that companies are marketing hoodia combined with diet supplements. I have to confess, I did buy some, they were only 6.95, and they did nothing for me. But the green tea caught my eye, and I just wanted to share this with you.

I am 300 pounds, and Diabetic and 34 years old. I would like to keep in touch with you. You can IM me anytime. I dont' follow the Diabetic diet, I love food too much, and it is an addiction for me. A HUGE one. But, I do know that the Diabetic Diet is a good one to follow and will help you lose weight.

The doctors put me on glucophage for awhile. I stopped taking it, due to being depressed and mad at the world. But, some people, even if they don't have diabetes, can benefit from this prescription. It helps to metabolize your food, and does not allow your body to hold onto the sugar and fat. Some people cannot process metabolism effectively, and that is why they are heavy, or stay the same weight, while even trying to lose.

I wish you much success. You have the determination. Focus on your goal, and I know you will get there. Water helps. When you get those cravings for sweets in the middle of the nite, drink lots of water, and if you want to, eat a small teaspoon of peanut butter. That might be all you need.

Keep in touch. I am here to support you. IM me anytime....

Rachel72