• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I have big issues with God, angels, and my self. Big issues. unless I keep my mind on the job I collapse emotionally. Horrible issues maybe, I don't know. Maybe they're minor.

Maybe I don't really have a problem.

So, which is it? Big issues, minor issues, or no problem at all? :whistling:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have big issues with God, angels, and my self. Big issues. unless I keep my mind on the job I collapse emotionally. Horrible issues maybe, I don't know. Maybe they're minor.

Please explain. :whistling:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

problems I forget about. They're big to me but nobody else. Its a personal thing for me. I thujink I won't talk about it to anyone but Jesus or God. I hope they see things my way.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

problems I forget about. They're big to me but nobody else. Its a personal thing for me. I thujink I won't talk about it to anyone but Jesus or God. I hope they see things my way.

Hon--you need to see things God's way. Get into the Word and obey what He tells you.

So why did you bring it up in the first place if you don't want to talk about it? that does not make sense. :wub:

Second - why are you separating "God" from "Jesus" when Jesus is God?

But you know something - the Holy Spirit is God, too, and if you are born again, the Holy Spirit is inside you to teach you and lead you and guide you.

So, why don't you now ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Himself to you?

;) And I agree with Floating Axe - you really do need to see things God's way . . . and if there is a problem, you need to ask Him to change your heart.

:wub:

well, I've still got folks telling me thing in my dreams. I don't know if the Holy SPirit is behind that or not. If he is then that would mean that he has a point for not letting me remember these things. I'm just awfully worried that one or two things told to me might be true.

I'd like to think that I can change who I am enought to not have those words apply to me.

Reconditioned -

I do not understand what it is you are struggling with, but there are a few things I do know.

One is that the only reason to be scared of the the Throne of God is if there is sin in your life - not the daily struggle with sin like Paul was talking about in Romans 7, but the sin that is a rebellion against God - thievery, homosexuality, disobedience like King Saul, stuff like that. Sin can't stand in the Lord's presence. But you have confessed to being saved. What does that mean to you? Are you covered with the blood of Jesus? Do you love the Lord? Is it your heart's desire to please Him? Are you able to confess Your sin and ask Him to purify you heart, to change your ways? If it is a judgment on sin you are seeing in your dream, then you can come before the throne of grace with confidence. (Hebrews 4:14-16, 14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.)

But if it isn't a judgment on sin that you see in your dreams, then the only thing I can think of is demonic torment. Again, I've been through this, so it's not saying anything against you. But demons are good at lying, good at filling you with fear, good at screwing with your head and emotions, good at a lot of bad things. You need to be running to the Lord, not afraid to come near Him. 1 John - If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. But if it isn't sin that makes you fearful, then it can only be a lie of Satan.

I don't know what is being said to you, but I do know that the angels and the 4 living creatures are not evil. They carry the presence of God with them, and the presence of God is love.

Seriously, reconditioned, I am concerned about this fear you have. Even if you don't feel comfortable sharing what your specific struggle is, I'll be praying for you.

:whistling:

:whistling:

Oh Lord Help!

My brother Reconditioned is in trouble!

Look down from Your Throne Oh Holy One

Rescue Reconditioned from his current darkness

Shine Your Light upon his soul

Lord Jesus

Draw my brother Reconditioned into Your Arms of Love

Fill Reconditioned with Your Grace

Create in him a new heart and renew a right spirit within him

Holy Spirit of The Living God

Pour Your Comfort upon my dear brother

Give Reconditioned Your Peace

Put Your Hedge of Holy Fire around Your Child Reconditioned

Burn away all which try to separate him from The Love of God

well, I've still got folks telling me thing in my dreams. I don't know if the Holy Spirit is behind that or not. If he is then that would mean that he has a point for not letting me remember these things. I'm just awfully worried that one or two things told to me might be true.

I'd like to think that I can change who I am enough to not have those words apply to me.

Cause Your Child Reconditioned to sing to You all the days of his life

Glory Glory Glory To God On The Highest

Peace, Good Will to Reconditioned

Amen Amen Amen

Hallelujah!

Oh Lord, Thank You for answered prayer

Thank You for You

In Jesus

Love, Joe

I think its obvious what my problem is here. I heard something that didn't go over well with me and its got me all upset.

Who knows though? Maybe it will all work out for the best? What choice do I have either way.

I just want to know why I'm inferior to everyone else. What is it anyway? Is there something inherently wrong in my being, is it a sin, is it some little thing I got going on, what?? Is it even true at all?

Was it someone else's fault, did it just happen??

I think its obvious what my problem is here. I heard something that didn't go over well with me and its got me all upset.

Who knows though? Maybe it will all work out for the best? What choice do I have either way.

I just want to know why I'm inferior to everyone else. What is it anyway? Is there something inherently wrong in my being, is it a sin, is it some little thing I got going on, what?? Is it even true at all?

Was it someone else's fault, did it just happen??

What!

Dear brother, You do know IT IS WAR!

Hiss goes that old snake as he whispers lies into your mind.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

God's Snake-be-gone for battered and bruised Christian warriors!

Apply often and with great joy!

"Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge." (Proverbs 23:12)

You, me, all God's Children suffer attacks!

From within

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

From without.....

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:"

"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed." (James 1:13-14)

Dear Brother Reconditioned

You and all my Jesus family are precious.

Have you walked into God's Armory today?

He has Armor for your protection!

And a Weapon that will attack the very work of Satan!

Is God cool or what!

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might."

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

"Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;"

"And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;"

"Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" (Ephesians 6:10-17)

Jesus has the victory!

Cleave to Him!

"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,"

"Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:37-39)

"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all." (2 Thessalonian 3:16)

Amen

Love, Joe