Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Im not very familiar with the bible, but have read once. But its a big book and i have the KJV, and english is my 4th language. Then why did i buy the KJV you ask? Cause i live in Sweden the most atheistic nation in the world. 16% belive in god only a small portion of those attend church. The church have taken away the revelations of john, and say that satan and god dosent exist. I know it sounds stupid but it is an extreme atheistic nation, gay marrige isnt an issue, gay adoption et c.

So im stuck with an imported bible from America, a language im not an ecpert in, written in an old typing...

So once again i need some directions.

A lot of christians deny the rapture saying we will all be here during the end times... Is that true?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Im not very familiar with the bible, but have read once. But its a big book and i have the KJV, and english is my 4th language. Then why did i buy the KJV you ask? Cause i live in Sweden the most atheistic nation in the world. 16% belive in god only a small portion of those attend church. The church have taken away the revelations of john, and say that satan and god dosent exist. I know it sounds stupid but it is an extreme atheistic nation, gay marrige isnt an issue, gay adoption et c.

So im stuck with an imported bible from America, a language im not an ecpert in, written in an old typing...

A lot of christians deny the rapture saying we will all be here during the end times... Is that true?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

There is a Rapture .

Have you tried www.esword.com they have many translations there for free.

yep i have e-sword. But i really dont like reading the bible on a screen. or any long text for that matter.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hi there, Wow you got that bible I believe that God has purpose for your life right now even though you are not expert in english however the HOly Spirit will guide you to understand His words in this bible. Let s try to ask Him to help you to understand the words in this english bible.

Yes there will be rapture in the future but we dont know when the hour or days will be occur. and many christians deny the rapture and they think they will go through this and will see Jesus in the end of world.

In the bible says that we will be caught up with Jesus in the sky when He will call us immiment, meaning we have to be prepare the way for Lord and prepare our heart daily before He calls us go meet with Him.

Let me get the bible verse so you will look into it.

In 1 Thess 4:13-18 "and now, brothers and sisters, I want you to know what will happen to the Christians who have died so you will not be full of sorrow like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died.

I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God, First, all the Christians who have died will risse from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. So comfort and encourage each other with these words.

also another verse is

In John 14:1-3 "Do not be troubled. YOu trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. if this were not so, I would tell you plainly. when everything is ready, i will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.

so I am giving you encourage words from this bible that God has been spoke to us. I just encourage you to be prepare for His coming back and look at your heart are you actually ready or not ready just yet? So Let ask God to forgive you and believe in Him that He gave His beloved Son Jesus who died for you and forgave your sins.

I am telling you that Jesus Christ is coming back very soon, i dont know when but I believe that He is coming back any time any hour, it is best for us to be READY for Him. It will be thrilled that will be happen to anyone who believe In Jesus Christ and ready for Him to call us to meet Him in the sky.

Unforuntely, many christians think that Jesus Christ will not come back and think that they have lots of time can wait but their times can be very short never know what would it happen to them. it is best way to be READY all the time. no matter what happen to our lives. Of course there is many many trials that we will face daily. However we must depend on God everyday and TRUST in Him everyday. Let God work in our lives. so BE READY for Him no matter what.

I will pray that God will help you to understand the words in the Bible and help you grow closer to Him more than ever and spread His words that they will know Jesus.

In Him

DC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

yep i have e-sword. But i really dont like reading the bible on a screen. or any long text for that matter.

Arash, you say that English is your fourth language and you live in Sweden? Does your screen name mean you're a Persian? I only ask because someone was discussing Arash the Archer, from folklore, on another forum. I'm also curious about Sweden being an atheist country too; I had no idea!

I'm also really envious of your proficiency with languages, my friend. :)

Yes im originallly from Iran. And yes arash the archer is a mythological character.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash_(mythology)

No!

The Rapture

From http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBibl...amp;language=en

The New King James Version

1 Thessalonians 4

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Love, Joe

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Here it is.......there is a rapture or catching away....but....the Bible does not say it will be before, during or after the trib. If one says it's at the last trump, another will say it's not talking about the trumps in the trib. If one says we're not subject to wrath, another will say that's talkin about Hell.

In other words......let's study but stay at the cross!!!!!

YES, EVERYONE WHO IS NOT DEAD FROM THE PLAGUE, WILL MISS THE RAPTURE, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE. See my book The Prophecy and Testament; The Book of True Revealing by Robert Vincent at Trafford.com/06-1777 or my post "THE EARTH SHALL TOPPLE ON IT'S AXIS.

I read about another author that warned us about not falling for the rapture.

The rapture dosent make any sence, why would god do that there is no reason for it. :)