• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Shalom R,

Let's look at None's NEXT post. Here she is still complaining about her husband, but again, we do not see him doing anything other than living as an unbeliever. And we see None complaining and saying she refuses to try to be different to please her husband because it would be "acting." We do not see the husband telling None to dishonor G-d.

first, your previous post where you believe my posts were similiar to your own.....dealt with clarification and I DO admonish spouses to work their differences out in Christ and Biblically but, my post was nothing similiar to yours. None posted after these posts that the children's Grandparents and her husband want her to go along with the lies of the holidays (and yes, Emily Anne...being quiet about it when thay ask mom and deferring to her husband to continue the falsehood is just as deceiving and lying as doing it herself). You continue to keep beating the Scriptures as YOU understand them placing greater importance on her submission to her husband than to Jesus Christ though her husband is not a Believer. That is wrong on YOUR part. As she has posted, what she has put forth was with his permission to see if he is right that "everyone is doing it.." (lying about santa, bunnies, etc..) or if she is right plus what she feels is "garbage influence" from television. And he, according to None, has agreed to let her ask these questions in here. She has readily admitted she loves him and supports him very much and that their marriage really has no problems, just differences of opinions. Oh yeah, she also quoted he would like her to be more quiet type personality and probably just agree and go along with what he says is Spiritually right.

First, God is the only one who changes anyone and you nor I nor anyone of flesh should ever expect to change another person, not even our spouse. Just as I told her in my first post that she married him and chose him, so did he choose and marry her for who she is. There has been many different views and to those of you who have posted admonishment to none for dragging these questions in here, so are you guilty by participating to begin with and now with judgement!

But Vickilynn, seeing that you are soooo wrapped up in Paulinian theology even to omit the chaste and first commandment of Christ to Love the Lord our God with All our Heart, Strength and Soul and, put the flesh submission over that First Commandment of Love; Why do you also violate Paul's teachings to "Not Usurp The Authority of a Man" and think you can "Teach a Man" who is called and ordained of God in Christ Jesus? By you saying my teaching on this is wrong and by keep putting YOUR teaching out there to none, you DO violate that Scripture that your hypocritical alliance says is more important than anything else! For I was not called by man nor received salvation of man but in my bed, wide awake by the Holy Ghost with voice orders and visions. A "Damascus Road" conversion in my own home.

Now, by the Holy Spirit I asked you in an earlier post what denomination you adhered to?

Do they have a website with statement of Beliefs and Faith?

For I perceive by your continual hypocritic meanderings to the Importance and All Truism of God's Word (which it is) yet violating it yourself....plus your insistance on leaving the Vowels "o" out of Lord and God, you are in a cult sect of Yahweh - ism or YHVW ism or another spinoff of these last days that lead no closer to Jesus than any other but do lead "silly women" astray.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

To none:

I would say you have gotten more than you bargained for. Many have put forth very good and Biblically based words and some are just going into "judgementalisms and legalisms" yet violate the Scriptures themselves in so doing.

I will say this; These ARE the last days and Tribulation has already began though many reject that. The Lord will take with Him only those who are deeply Intimate in Him to know Him and have prepared themselves well in Him, Jesus Christ. Many will fail and fall away for they are not nor will they prepare in the Holy Spirit to make it through the "darkness" we are entering in the Great Tribulation....God's great "shaking and burning" of chaff and works that only the Faithful remain before Jesus comes to take His own and ready the Wrath on mankind.

Many here forget the teaching;

1 Corinthians 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

This is not saying one should act like they do not have a spouse for Paul spent all of chapter 7 expounding on Marriage but, due to the "shortness of time in Christ" even back then, the attendance to the Gospel and things in Christ have a greater importance than the duties and benevolence of a married life. Jesus also said this and Peter even said they had left their own homes and wives to attend unto Christ.

But, I also say trust even deeper in the Scriptures and Lord Jesus only for yourself and adhere to those things still loving and giving unto your husband that which you have between you and increase it as well as Christ increases you and in you. Trust in the Supernatural power in His Word and you will see it bear fruit within your marriage. While you will not see yourself change to what you perceive your husband is desiring of you, as will he not see himself change into what you desire him to be.....Jesus will change the views within you of him and within him of you as he changes each of you from within and you will both have what you desire in each other.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,

Pastor Ron Cruise

Harvest Time Church

Jesus Walk Ministries

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Shalom RCruise,

We are not in a church here, so your argument is false.

No one is usurping anyone's authority, so your argument is false. You have no special authority here to usurp.

I am not "teaching" any men, especially you, so your argument is false. I am responding to None from the Word of G-d and in the authority of Titus 2:3-5

You are not in any authority here, so your argument is false.

You are not None's or my authority, so your argument is false.

According to the Guidelines here on this board, your argument is false.

You have placed yourself on a higher place than the rest of us here by your statements and thus your argument is false. You are no better than anyone else here Brother, regardless of the fact that you think being a "pastor" gives you some special rights here. It does not.

You have not asked me anything by the Holy Spirit, but by your flesh.

I have no responsibility to tell you anything about myself and because of your unScriptural position and attack, I will not. You don't have a clue what you're talking about regarding a "cult." You can assume all you want, but you are dead wrong. I encourage you to do some reading on why some Believers leave out the vowels in the word G-d. And, BTW, since quite a number of posters here on Worthy do the same thing, perhaps you'd like to accuse them also of being in a cult? If not, you might reconsider your accusations until you can get more info on what you're talking about.

Edited by Vickilynn

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Well this topic sure became unnecessarily nasty....

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

But, I also say trust even deeper in the Scriptures and Lord Jesus only for yourself and adhere to those things still loving and giving unto your husband that which you have between you and increase it as well as Christ increases you and in you. Trust in the Supernatural power in His Word and you will see it bear fruit within your marriage. While you will not see yourself change to what you perceive your husband is desiring of you, as will he not see himself change into what you desire him to be.....Jesus will change the views within you of him and within him of you as he changes each of you from within and you will both have what you desire in each other.

God has already done just as you said here. I've noticed many changes. The issues I brought to your little section on this internet that circles the globe seem small, from a glance. If people only knew just how big little things can grow, they'd never underestimate these "little" issues again.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

God has already done just as you said here. I've noticed many changes. The issues I brought to your little section on this internet that circles the globe seem small, from a glance. If people only knew just how big little things can grow, they'd never underestimate these "little" issues again.

Shalom None,

While I am glad that things are working out, I must tell you that the only way to please G-d is to do it HIS way, not the way that "feels good" to our flesh. And HIS way is to obey and submit to our husbands.

G-d placed you and your husband as ONE flesh, and no one, not anyone here can tell you to dishonor that covenant, even if it's what you want to do.

We are commanded to love, honor and OBEY our husbands, even if they are not Christians in those things that do not violate the Word of G-d. He requires obedience rather than sacrifice.

And yes, your husband is correct about the TV. Many households do the same. It is an area of conviction for each family. what one finds offensive, the other may not. This is something for you to work out with your husband, but you are commanded to submit. If what he watches offends you, then leave the room.

You are not in control of him. Especially if he is not a Christian, you cannot demand he behave as one.

What you have posted does not indicate your husband is forcing you to go against G-d, so your responsibility as a Christian is to trust G-d enough to submit to your husband and let G-D change him. You certainly can't.

I pray the L-rd will lead you. G-d bless you.

Guest Biblicist

Ya' know something? It does no good to get all worked up over words given in advise. Unkind words yes. But all we can do is offer advise. It's up to the listener/reader to change their life. We can do nothing but do our very best to offer sound Biblical advise and let the Lord do the rest. To consider your advise is better than someone elses is prideful. God can use all different kinds of advise and words to reach those whom He wishes.

Give advise, pray to the Lord and ask Him to allow only the words and advise HE wants out there to enter into the hearts and minds of those who need it. We are faliable. We are broken vessels that carry a divine message. Our advise will always be flawed, unless we allow the Lord to work through us with that message.

God bless,

Bib

:whistling:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

closing this thread. None got some good advice...leaving it open looks like its just going to lead to further arguments. If any of you have any questions regarding this thread, feel free to pm me.

Love and Blessings,

Angel