IGNORED

married to Inspector Javert?

Guest hunnybunches

Guest hunnybunches

I am married to inspector Javert from Les Miserables. He is my imaginary friend. We got married 3 days ago. (yes the wedding was imaginary) but anyway he is the best imaginary husband in the world! We didn't get to go no where for our honeymoon because people judge him because he's a fictional character. My parents don't like him just because he's fictional. You can't judge a book by its cover, but they say I am spending too much time with him.

dudes, I'm not trying to be funny. Javert would get mad at me if I told him he wasn't real.

my question is...do you think its wrong or unchristian to be married to your imaginary friend?

I was married before to a dingo when I was 12, but I got a divorce because he took over my life.

again, this thread is not a joke - I am seriously involved with these imaginary people. got to stop typing before Javert walks in the room...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Do you have a doctor? There is a hint of delusion in your post! Believers in Jesus Christ live in the here and now and are realists.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am married to inspector Javert from Les Miserables. He is my imaginary friend. We got married 3 days ago. (yes the wedding was imaginary) but anyway he is the best imaginary husband in the world! We didn't get to go no where for our honeymoon because people judge him because he's a fictional character. My parents don't like him just because he's fictional. You can't judge a book by its cover, but they say I am spending too much time with him.

dudes, I'm not trying to be funny. Javert would get mad at me if I told him he wasn't real.

my question is...do you think its wrong or unchristian to be married to your imaginary friend?

I was married before to a dingo when I was 12, but I got a divorce because he took over my life.

again, this thread is not a joke - I am seriously involved with these imaginary people. got to stop typing before Javert walks in the room...

The problem with playing with this stuff is that you do not know where the line falls between imagination and demonic spiritaul manefistation. God say's we are to bring every thought captive to christ clearly you are not doing so. This will result in much heart ache and damage to you and those around you. please seek some proffessional help from a good christian phycologist or counciler. This is, as you say, serious stuff.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

It could be worse; you could be married to Inspector Clouseau.

I'm going to eat some imaginary trout to help me lose weight..................

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

YEARS AGO when I was a young teen and then a young woman I had an absolutely real imagination. I lived there and loved to go there. But as I matured...quickly....I learned that had to be put into place and use my mind in a more pleasing format with God. We are to live by faith in God and his Word. We are to look at life directly. We simply must. And indeed the one who mentioned demonic manifestation was right on. Vivid imagination can become an invitation to the demonic realm. Deceiving until we hardly know what is real and what is not real.

But all you have to do is put it away. When I was a child I spoke as a child.......

Imagination is to be used to help us........as in the fishing .......not to lure us into another realm or world.