IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Back to the Holy Bible, please. It states quite emphatically that those who know Christ as personal Savior will indeed "be saved from the wrath to come." And if the Lord Jesus bore our deserved hell for us on Mount Calvary, why are we insisting that there's STILL hell ahead for each Christian? If we're "saved from it," how can we be thrust into it? Excellent query.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Cause its not mentioned in revelations, only in the old testament that are the jews book, not for non jews.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I;ve crawled up in Daddy's lap and through him I am rediscovering the Blood of Jesus............

Ex 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Rev 12:11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

I;ve crawled up in Daddy's lap and through him I am rediscovering the Blood of Jesus............

Ex 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Rev 12:11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

:emot-hug::noidea: okay... care to explain what the old testament has to do with this topic?

Ya I agree, this whole malarky about believers being punished for doing exactly what Christ asked us to do (which was to believe in Him) and then be punished for it goes completely against the teachings of Christ.

Christ Himself said that those who believed in Him would be sapred All the troubles of those days.

The Tribulation is not a punishement. Its to test us, hell is for punishment. PEople that allready know christ, can someone please back it up with NT scripture? OT has nothing to do with non jews.

Guest tjac343

The OT has everything to do with the NT you cannot have one without the other. For christ did not abolish the law he fufilled it. As for being prepared may not be a bad thing first be prepared in the heart then worry about physical things.I know from experince there are alot of people who say and think they are christians but actions speak louder than words. Do not think I am judgeing people that is not the case this is from personal experince I was one of those people.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Martyrdom of the elect in the end times

The elect will escape judgment and won't be on earth at the time of Jesus' return to earth but their exit from this world will happen because they have conquered the beast.

And they conquered the beast by through martyrdom.

The beast will persecute and kill the saints. It's in Revelation 13.

The elect are worthy because they didn't love their lives unto death which means that they prefer to die through martyrdom rather then saving their lives here on earth by worshipping the beast and then going to hell.

Jesus said that he who wants to keep his life for himself shall lose it and he who loses his life because of Jesus will find it.

The time will come when the mark of the beast will separate the wheat from the tares.

Only when the number of the martyrs is complete, will the end come and that end comes at the end of the tribulation period:

"9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of them that had been slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And there was given them to each one a white robe; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little time, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, who should be killed even as they were, should have fulfilled their course."

Revelation 6, 9-11

Even their family members will deliver true christians to the beast. It's in the gospel.

There is no rapture. False doctrine.

Many of the great saints of Jesus Christ died through martyrdom and the Book of Revelation says it will happen again in the end times.

So we must be prepared through faith in Jesus Christ so that, should that time come for us we have strenght not to love our lives unto death, conquer the beast and inherit all things in Heaven through Jesus Christ.

May the love of Jesus be in us

(SCRIPTURE BACKUP)

THANK YOU!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

(SCRIPTURE BACKUP)

THANK YOU!

You're welcome Arash.

It's so sad that our adversary has deceived so many people into believing that when real trouble comes they will be "taken away" or protected in some safe place eating and drinking as if nothing was happening.

A time will come when the elect, while on earth, will hunger, will be thirst, will have to endure the sun striking them and will shed many tears:

"16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun strike upon them, nor any heat:

17 for the Lamb that is in the midst of the throne shall be their shepherd, and shall guide them unto fountains of waters of life: and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Revelation 7, 16-17

People should be reading the Bible properly instead of believing false teachers who preach "soft words" into their ears so they can keep earning money from their TV shows, radio shows etc while those who hear go believe that they're lives have no need of deep amendments and that sin has serious consequences if there's no repentance.

When the next 9/11 happens, many will open their eyes and will recognize that had been hearing false doctrines and false messages of safety and prosperity from those teachers and they will understand that what they really need is to read the Bible and learn what it really says.

May the love of Jesus be in us

Edited by c7l14

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,072
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/27/1948

I was wondering Arash, what you plan to do with the guns!?