IGNORED

How have you preppered for the end days?

Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I know a lot of people want to feel special and think that god wants to take us up before the tribulation testing period occurs. And fail to see the reason we are on earth is to test us. But for you that are "down to earth".

How have you preppared yourself for the Tribulation period? Guns, shelters, food et c?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Building a personal fort isn't needed. :whistling:

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

You're a child of God with Christ as your Saviour...yes you're special....and his love for us is beyond measure. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Building a personal fort isn't needed. :wub:
:th_praying:

i am actually in the middle of preparing right now ... preparing my heart. but i need to really pull up my socks when it come to preparing others by sharing the gospel with them....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

How have you preppared yourself for the Tribulation period?

I accepted Christ.

:th_praying:

Nowhere does it say for us in God's Word for us to prepare physically for such days. My personal belief is that the Church will be taken out of the way for the Tribulation. If my belief is not to be so, then I trust God to care for me and for His wisdom to take me where I must go. If I should die, then I die serving Christ.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta confess that as a believing Christian, and "saved from wrath" thru Him, I don't plan on being in the Great Tribulation which the Scriptures depict as the time of JACOB'S TROUBLE, not the church's. "There is therefore no judgment for those who are in Christ Jesus..." Pretty powerful stuff, yes? AMEN & AMEN! And thank You, Lord Jesus, for this tremendous assurance of eternal life and the fact that You, Yourself, have borne all our deserved judgment in our room and stead! Praise Your Holy Name!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Ya I've been preparing for a while now, learning to obey and submit to the Lord. He will lead me through, self reinformation does nothing, It's all Jesus and I've been preparing myself since I met him to meet him face to face.

"Ye must be born again." (John 3:7)

I know a lot of people want to feel special and think that god wants to take us up before the tribulation testing period occurs. And fail to see the reason we are on earth is to test us. But for you that are "down to earth".

How have you prepared yourself for the Tribulation period? Guns, shelters, food etc?

:whistling:

:rolleyes::P:24:

Tribulation Perperation

"And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind."

"For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things."

"But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Luke 12:29-31)

No Fear

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." (Luke 12:32)

Yes and Amen Lord!

Thy Word

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." (Psalms 119:11)

The Gift

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

The SHOUT

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

The Feast

"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God." (Revelations 19:9)

Yes and Amen Lord!

"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:"

"The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:"

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. (Numbers 6:27)

Love Joe

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

But for you that are "down to earth".

How have you preppared yourself for the Tribulation period? Guns, shelters, food et c?

Who, I wonder, do you consider qualified to be considered "down to earth, since none of us in this generation have lifted off yet?"

As for being preppared for the end days, I never asked to be born. But nevertheless, here I is, right in the line of fire. Hopefully that will help. :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

God put us on earth to test us, he wants us to act, thats why he gave us the bible to tell us how to act, the 10 commandments et c. You can not lay back and await the rapture that will not occur before the testing period.

Its good that you preppare spiritually thats the first step, the second is getting a gun, the third building a shelter, the forth stocking food and water. And the fifth and final do the test god gave us.

Not laying back and just wait.