IGNORED

What's your theological worldview?

ayin jade

Guest Plotinus

You scored as Roman Catholic.

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic 93%

Neo orthodox 68%

Emergent/Postmodern 61%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 61%

Modern Liberal 39%

Classical Liberal 36%

Reformed Evangelical 36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal 29%

Fundamentalist 25%

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Alright.. I feel better... the first time I took this, I got that I was Wesleyen, and certianly, I am not.... However, I took it again this afternoon, understanding the questions better and I got a more accurate result...

You scored as Fundamentalist.

You are a fundamentalist. You take the Bible as the foundation of your faith and read it very literally, and it shapes your worldview. Non-fundamentalist Christians have watered-down the Gospel in your view, and academic study of the Bible stops us from 'taking God at his word.' Science is opposed to faith, as it contradicts basic biblical truths.

Fundamentalist

93%

Reformed Evangelical

75%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Classical Liberal

46%

Neo orthodox

36%

Emergent/Postmodern

25%

Modern Liberal

14%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

7%

Roman Catholic

0%

lol, I didn't "fudge" my answers, I just took some time to try and understand exactly what they were asking.. for instance, for:

"Academic knowledge is not as important as being 'on fire for God'" I had put disagree....

My favorite one? "Icons can be useful to help people meditate on the Christian faith" I had put yes lol I was thinking of illustrations during a message, such as one time when a pastor threw bread at us :whistling: He was nice about it, they were just rolls :noidea: lol I looked at it the second time and realized that clearly? this isn't the case.. you don't need objects to help people meditate better..... that's surely not right...

I do have a question on this one though:

The Bible is God's primary revelation of himself

uh.... what does that mean??

And the one about homosexuality being the worst sin? That bugs me... Homosexuality is definitly a sin, the bible clearly says so BUT, the worst sin? Sin is sin.. simply that... so I put the little dot thing in the middle lol

Yahoo :P lol thanks for the test jadey :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1981

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

82%

Neo orthodox

75%

Roman Catholic

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

57%

Reformed Evangelical

50%

Classical Liberal

21%