• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Last night I had a dream. In the dream was a vending machine which contained packets of food, all differently labelled but each label represented a religion or faith that wasn't Christianity. I remember being asked to eat of this food, but I chose not to. I knew the food wasn't from God, so I didn't want to eat of another belief.

Is this prophetic? Or was it a realization of something I thought I already knew :thumbsup:

I look forward to your replies.

YSIC

Faithie

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It could be prophetic.

Christianity is under attack not only in third world countries but also in the West.

Elites and intelectuals mock Christians and ricidule them to try to demoralize them and to see if they can prevent youngsters from becoming chrisitans under the idea that christians are retarded and christianity is not "modern" because it's attached to "old concepts" etc.

If you look carefully those intelectuals and elites from hell have no issues with budhism, hinduism, atheists, wickas, and not even with islam. That's because their master, our adversary, the deceiver of the world, has no issues with those religions.

So, it's likely that a time will come when western society as a whole will sell other religions to the people while mocking Jesus Christ.

Be in Jesus and don't worry about those machines. You know you have the truth and you know that they believe a lie.

May the love of Jesus be in us

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Last night I had a dream. In the dream was a vending machine which contained packets of food, all differently labelled but each label represented a religion or faith that wasn't Christianity. I remember being asked to eat of this food, but I chose not to. I knew the food wasn't from God, so I didn't want to eat of another belief.

Is this prophetic? Or was it a realization of something I thought I already knew :emot-hug:

I look forward to your replies.

YSIC

Faithie

I think you looked at what was on offer and chose what you needed to choose - Christianity. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Haha that sounds a bit funny. What was it, a green aple for islam, a blueberry cake for judaism and a statue of the holy pope for catholism=) Good that you turned all those cults down and choose Christ instead.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Intresting dream, it could have been prophetic, or just somthing you already know, I'm not sure, but a very interesting dream, and I'm glad you chose not to eat the deceptions of the other religions, many mistake poison for food, I mean take mc donalds for example :emot-questioned:

God bless, and peace out