• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Fast and pray, my dear. I gathered dear friends around me and we fasted and prayed and listened to spiritual music, praising Jesus Christ in song, and went from room to room anointing each room---even closets and dead spaces---and announcing out loud the purpose of each room to glorify Jeuss Christ, who lives within!

Get hold of Bondage Breakers by Neil Anderson! Read it thoroughly and apply it in your home. You will have opposition, but you are the head, not the tail. We are more than conquerors in Christ!

I wish to remind you also, that one of my daughters, when she was at her deliverance, was given the ability to see her captors. As each was ordered out, she saw each one as a small, dark, cowering, fearful, quivering mass! I tell you this, because they make you think they are massive! They are NOT. In Jesus, we have all the power He has! Infinite!

I am still in the early stages of understanding demonic oppression. My daughter, K, actually sees demons in form - either amorphous or individualised, dependeing on how they choose to present themselves to her at any given moment. She is usually aware of an oncoming attack by a sense of oppression folowed by a physical feeling of weight on her chest. Then they appear - as a mass but also capable of individualising themselves and coming up right into her face. When she woke me the other night she was shaking all over as well as having a pulse in her cheekbone ( I had my hands around her face at one point) that was pulsing like a butterfly wing but far more strongly. She was terrified. I mean, really, really, really, terrified. I did not have the strength to call these demons by name and command them to go - she was too terrified and I was just trying to relieve the oppression of the moment - long term delivery didn't even get a look in because the short term necessity was too great. I can't tell you how frightening this experience was - it is the third occasion when I have had to stand up against oppressive demons who are harrassing my daughter, but this last time, they were more fierce than ever - I think because she had made a deliberate choice to really go forward with the Lord and had joined this new fellowship. It's difficult to expalin, but the experience is terrifying for her and frightening for me - these spirits are nasty pieces of work and do not want to give up easily. Initially, when one prays in the name of the Lord Jesus they become angry to the extent that my daughter even begs me to stop using the name of Jesus. And when I persist, they still try to attaack her, but eventually will go, only sometines only to recede and reappear in say 5 minutes, so I have to keep praying with her and reading the Bible and belaying the Sword of the Spirit. Thing is, I've never known this kind of thing before, never even thought that such realistic manifestations were possible but now, face to face, I feel very inadequate and quite scared. That's why I feel I/we need the ministry of a man. If these demons were ever called out I believe they could be very violent.

Ruth

Sister~Just a little advice from someone who does deliverance. If you close the doors to their right to be there they leave with almost no manifestation..

Do you want the information to close the doors or not??

It wont take a man to bring her deliverance.. only knowledge and the name of Jesus..

Blessings, Karen

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  679
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Fast and pray, my dear. I gathered dear friends around me and we fasted and prayed and listened to spiritual music, praising Jesus Christ in song, and went from room to room anointing each room---even closets and dead spaces---and announcing out loud the purpose of each room to glorify Jeuss Christ, who lives within!

Get hold of Bondage Breakers by Neil Anderson! Read it thoroughly and apply it in your home. You will have opposition, but you are the head, not the tail. We are more than conquerors in Christ!

I wish to remind you also, that one of my daughters, when she was at her deliverance, was given the ability to see her captors. As each was ordered out, she saw each one as a small, dark, cowering, fearful, quivering mass! I tell you this, because they make you think they are massive! They are NOT. In Jesus, we have all the power He has! Infinite!

I am still in the early stages of understanding demonic oppression. My daughter, K, actually sees demons in form - either amorphous or individualised, dependeing on how they choose to present themselves to her at any given moment. She is usually aware of an oncoming attack by a sense of oppression folowed by a physical feeling of weight on her chest. Then they appear - as a mass but also capable of individualising themselves and coming up right into her face. When she woke me the other night she was shaking all over as well as having a pulse in her cheekbone ( I had my hands around her face at one point) that was pulsing like a butterfly wing but far more strongly. She was terrified. I mean, really, really, really, terrified. I did not have the strength to call these demons by name and command them to go - she was too terrified and I was just trying to relieve the oppression of the moment - long term delivery didn't even get a look in because the short term necessity was too great. I can't tell you how frightening this experience was - it is the third occasion when I have had to stand up against oppressive demons who are harrassing my daughter, but this last time, they were more fierce than ever - I think because she had made a deliberate choice to really go forward with the Lord and had joined this new fellowship. It's difficult to expalin, but the experience is terrifying for her and frightening for me - these spirits are nasty pieces of work and do not want to give up easily. Initially, when one prays in the name of the Lord Jesus they become angry to the extent that my daughter even begs me to stop using the name of Jesus. And when I persist, they still try to attaack her, but eventually will go, only sometines only to recede and reappear in say 5 minutes, so I have to keep praying with her and reading the Bible and belaying the Sword of the Spirit. Thing is, I've never known this kind of thing before, never even thought that such realistic manifestations were possible but now, face to face, I feel very inadequate and quite scared. That's why I feel I/we need the ministry of a man. If these demons were ever called out I believe they could be very violent.

Ruth

Sister~Just a little advice from someone who does deliverance. If you close the doors to their right to be there they leave with almost no manifestation..

Do you want the information to close the doors or not??

It wont take a man to bring her deliverance.. only knowledge and the name of Jesus..

Blessings, Karen

I want only the Lord Jesus. I am wary of information that could be gnosticism. Sorry, I do not wish to impugn you but I do not know you and can only trust in the Lord Jesus. I have to admit that I am a little wary of anyone who says that they do deliverance. Only Jesus does deliverance in my understanding. I believe that I am in the position of the disciples who returned to the Lord Jesus and admitted that there were some demons that they could not cast out. I have already "closed the doors" as you say, yet they have returned. I do not believe in magic formulae and I think that any formulaic approach could tend in that direction. I do believe that sometimes male authority is required - I think it's to do with the order that God has put in the world, i.e. that the man is the spiritual head of the woman. I'm only praying my way to understanding so please forgive me if I have barked up the wrong tree, so to speak. I think that in my daughter's case it WILL take a man to minister to her the deliverance of Jesus Christ, but I don't fully know why although I could make a guess. In short, I do not lack information that will close the doors - it is a matter of authority. If It had been purely information I would have been able by now to minister efffectively to my daughter. I am well versed in Scripture, baptised in the Spirit, assured of my status in Christ Jesus. my present feeling is that I do not have, or cannot exercise, the authority required to deliver her. So it is not a lack of knowledge , it is either a lack of authority or a lack of faith to exercise that authority. Either way, there can be no formulaic short-cuts.

Blessings in Christ

Ruth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

[Thing is, I've never known this kind of thing before, never even thought that such realistic manifestations were possible but now, face to face, I feel very inadequate and quite scared. That's why I feel I/we need the ministry of a man. If these demons were ever called out I believe they could be very violent.

Ruth

No one who has limited or no experience with demonic presence in the spiritual plane is quite prepared to deal with the demons that live there. That's what maturing in the Lord is all about. Scripture plainly says that you have authority in the name of Jesus to deal with them and they must obey the Name of Jesus. If you command them in the Name of Jesus, they must obey, whether they want to or not.

Never forget that Jesus, in John 8:44 called Satan a liar and the father of lies. Jesus added that there is no truth in Satan at all. Therefore, there can be no truth in any of his demonic force. Satan, because he makes a lie look like the truth, is also called "the great deceiver", which is a fact that both you and your daughter need to keep in mind. The frightening appearances your daughter sees is not really a given fact on the spiritual plane. If either you or your daughter saw the demons for what they really were, you would bust out laughing at their pitiful state. They are deceptions, pure and simple, dressed up to look fierce in order to terrorize you. Demons live on terror, for the entire kingdom of darkness is built on power and in order to gain power, the demons must terrorize those beneath them as well as humans.

Even though all of this is very new to you, you must get past that and recognize that as a born-again child of God you do have the power, in the Name of Jesus, to destroy the works of Satan and his demonic horde. That you have been a born-again believer for some 44 years and do not know these things is mute testimony to the fact that you have been ill-served by the pastors in your life whose #1 job is to help their congregation mature in the Lord.

This is not to to throw any ill-will on you, it just illustrates that those whom God entrusted to your spiritual maturation really let you down. Had they done the thing our Heavenly Father really wanted them doing, you would now be equipped to handle these demons that are coming at you. You need to immediately realize that these demons, no matter how fierce or terrible they look are simply deceptions that the enemy is overwhelming you with. Since you and especially your daughter are terrified by these demons with no real power, that seems to indicate the presence of something in your lives that gives these demons permission to manifest themselves to you. In your case, I would suspect religious traditions that you have been taught instead of being matured more and more in the Lord. Your insistence that a man needs to take authority over the demons for it to be effective tells me that your roots are within the Pentecostal traditions.

Jesus did not give that power that is in His Name to just men, more specifically the men who would be preachers, He gave it to all who called upon His Name and became born-again children in His Father's family. There are many women in my Father's family, my wife and my daughters included. My oldest daughter, also married to an unbeliever, has exercised that authority often in her own home because she learned that the power was not a "male" thing but was available to all of our Father's children.

As for the reason why your daughter is so troubled by the demons, and can actually see them in the spiritual plane, I have no real answer. However, if the source of this permission your daughter has given to the demonic world is truly discovered, it will probably reveal a time in her life where she willingly gave access to her life by the demonic horde. A fascination with the old "game", the Oiuja board, would do the trick. So would a seance where spirits are summoned. Or other seemingly "harmless" forays into the realm of darkness can also be points of entry where the demonic horde is given free reign to come into the individuals lives. Once given that access, the demonic horde will fight tooth and toenail to keep that access even if the individual no longer does the things that permitted the access in the first place. Once in a person's life, the demons won't go easily at all. Spiritual dynamite is needed to dislodge them and get rid of them.

Jesus, when He came down from the Mount of Transfiguration and had to cast the demon out of that poor boy the disciples could not help, gave us the recipe for this spiritual dynamite when He told His disciples that they could only do this through prayer and fasting. By prayer, Jesus wasn't talking about us beating our gums about how we really wanted these demons to leave, He meant a heart-to-heart talk with our Heavenly Father. Since our Father is a spiritual being, we must talk heart-to-heart with Him by using His language, also called by us "the unknown tongue". As we pray in the Spirit, He will reveal things to our spiritual man that we had never seen before frpom His Word. The fasting part allows us to deny our flesh so that we can concentrate on our Father and our heart-to-heart we are engaged in. Both need to be done so that our Heavenly Father can build the spiritual dynamite that is needed in our spiritual man, yet not destroy us in the blast. I hope this has helped in someway.

Edited by Phil.2:12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

Okay, I don't mean to discredit anyones advice or anything, in fact I think it's good advice you're getting.

however, I notice that you are quick to believe that these are "demons" when many psychological conditions show the same "symptoms". In addition to praying and seeking the counsel of a qualified Pastor, I would encourage you to have your daughter see a Psychologist.

Also, I just wanted to say that the devil is where we allow him to be.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I recognize the pattern. It is demonic activity.

Guest Mom_4_God

Methinkshe

Hon you have authority over this opression take authority over these demons and annoint all your door post and each room plead the blood of Jesus over every square inch of your home even to the point of beds, clothing,etc and demand that they leave. Keep doing this until they are gone demons tremble with the mere mention of Jesus's name and as far as hubby do the same with him and start thanking the Lord what he is doing in your husbands life call those things that be not as tho they are and press forward.Will lift you up in prayer daily blessings to you Mom_4_God

Methinkshe

Hon you have authority over this opression take authority over these demons and annoint all your door post and each room plead the blood of Jesus over every square inch of your home even to the point of beds, clothing,etc and demand that they leave. Keep doing this until they are gone demons tremble with the mere mention of Jesus's name and as far as hubby do the same with him and start thanking the Lord what he is doing in your husbands life call those things that be not as tho they are and press forward.Will lift you up in prayer daily blessings to you Mom_4_God

Thank you and all others who have contributed. I do know the Rock on which I stand, and I have been a Christian for long enough to be able to use the Sword of the Spirit - many many Bible verses are written in my heart and available to me in time of need. BUT, and I am sorry if this undoes any preconceptions, I am still left feeling that the best I can do is ward off these evil manifestations for the time being, in the name of Jesus, yet not actually deliver her. I was kind of hoping that I would meet someone who has undergone a similar attack of the enemy because, believe me, when it happens in practice it is a lot different from the theory.

Ruth

Jesus did not give that power that is in His Name to just men, more specifically the men who would be preachers, He gave it to all who called upon His Name and became born-again children in His Father's family. There are many women in my Father's family, my wife and my daughters included. My oldest daughter, also married to an unbeliever, has exercised that authority often in her own home because she learned that the power was not a "male" thing but was available to all of our Father's children.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. But did your daugter ever have to contend with a naked husband on all fours, growling and threatening violence, and then, in between recommending to his wife that he didn't know what was overtaking him request, please remove the children from the house because I don't know what violence I am capable of. And then, when visited by a man of God, talked in the plural - WE have done...said...

Sorry, but it seems to me that most of you have the theory but I don't feel yet that I have met anyone who has had to confront the reality. Could be just me...I'm very sheltered and this kind of practical evidence of demons is way way out of my court. All I know is what I have seen and experienced. And I feel that I am limited - could be because I am a woman or could be because of my own sinfulness - even though I am clothed in the righteousness of Christ. I am experiencing the effects of principalites and powers warring over my daughter's spirit. And she is as sane as the next person until she gets one of these visitations at which piont she is totally terrified...and they only occur three or four times in a year and especially when she makes a decision to follow the Lord more closely.

In Christ Jesus

Ruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I have experienced many manifestations of the demonic in my daughters. Varied. I am telling you, that in the one case of my daughter, where her hand would claw up, and she would bend over, unable to straighten and then oftentimes she would literally bang her head violently against a wall...I had to cushion her head with my hands, risking injury, so that she wouldn't break her head open...my oldest daughter had a manifestation in church and had to be carried out and laid out on a table where she writhed like a snake...mute and stuporous...a few others which were frightening, and I will not mention them for fear of lending power to the enemy. They are all in the past, glory to God!

I tell you this to say that I do know what you are speaking of, and that I had the authority to speak to theses things, ordering them out, and I did, many times, but the thing I learned in it all, is that these demonic forces have rights within the lives of these kids and they stay where they have been given rights. It takes a determined renunciation of a particular stronghold for each one by the oppressed individual...

My daughters had different strongholds, anger, rejection, fear, who knows what they all were--we've forgotten, thank God! We did send two of our daughters away for spiritual help. One received a dramatic deliverance in Windsor, Ontario with help from a wonderful ministry called, Broken Chains. It took her 6 weeks. She came back to us with bright eyes and a new love for God, and is now serving Him with her life!

I have experienced many manifestations of the demonic in my daughters. Varied. I am telling you, that in the one case of my daughter, where her hand would claw up, and she would bend over, unable to straighten and then oftentimes she would literally bang her head violently against a wall...I had to cushion her head with my hands, risking injury, so that she wouldn't break her head open...my oldest daughter had a manifestation in church and had to be carried out and laid out on a table where she writhed like a snake...mute and stuporous...a few others which were frightening, and I will not mention them for fear of lending power to the enemy. They are all in the past, glory to God!

I tell you this to say that I do know what you are speaking of, and that I had the authority to speak to theses things, ordering them out, and I did, many times, but the thing I learned in it all, is that these demonic forces have rights within the lives of these kids and they stay where they have been given rights. It takes a determined renunciation of a particular stronghold for each one by the oppressed individual...

My daughters had different strongholds, anger, rejection, fear, who knows what they all were--we've forgotten, thank God! We did send two of our daughters away for spiritual help. One received a dramatic deliverance in Windsor, Ontario with help from a wonderful ministry called, Broken Chains. It took her 6 weeks. She came back to us with bright eyes and a new love for God, and is now serving Him with her life!

Yes, I understand. These strongholds sometimes have to be broken one by one. Not everyone has a one-off deliverance. Sometimes it takes perseverance, even prayer and fasting. My daughter is being ministered to by the leader of the Christian Fellowship we attend and he is leading her towards standing on Christ's promises as well as renouncing the sins that have given the devil a foothold. I still feel that my position as a mother is to come against these spirits as and when the manifest but that it the ministry of an annointed elder/teacher who will bring her to deliverance. Anyuway, now for some good news: two of my children (aged 18 and 19) toaday publically committed their lives to the Lord. I do not think that there is any greater belssing that God can bestow on a mother than to witness their salvation. They will both be baptised soon. I eagerly await the day when all of my nine children are safely in the fold. ..............Several hours alter ...we have been praising the Lord...have to go...no time bit didn't want to leave this message unposted.

God is so good...what greater blessing for a mother on mother's day than to see two of her children publicly commit their lives to the Lord.

Ruth