• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1981

People who do things to dishearten our own soldiers in time of war, and to give courage and strength to the enemy, ARE TRAITORS AND SABOTEURS working against America.

This is nothing but a smokescreen to avoid justifying one's actions. Instead of defending a specific course of action regarding Iraq you merely insult your opponents and make up lies about them. Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

People who do things to dishearten our own soldiers in time of war, and to give courage and strength to the enemy, ARE TRAITORS AND SABOTEURS working against America.

Yes but they are working for God. Which is more important to you? :emot-hug:

Not every vile deed done by deceived people in God's Name, is 'working for God.'

Who decides who is Christian? :noidea:

Yes but they are working for God.

:emot-hug: That's debatable.

Is it that debatable? Christianity has long had the concept of a just war. Can you name any denominations that have endorsed the Iraq War as a just war?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

It is very easy to see if you truly support our troops: DO YOU WANT THEM TO WIN?

If you do, then you support the troops.

If you do not, then you do not support the troops, regardless of any high-sounding oratory you might spout.

So, do you.................?

That is illogical. If we decide to nuke Canada tomorrow and invade Ontario, I would be against the war, but I would still support the troops.

I want them to be safe. I support the troops, because I feel that they did not have anything to do with the creation of the war, they are there because they signed up to protect America, and are serving against their will (in some cases).

Every country needs a military that does not have a political agenda. Even if troops disagree with the reasons for war, they will do what they are told to do.

Jeeze, for some reason your post makes me want to read 1984 again... I wonder why. :emot-hug:

It is very easy to see if you truly support our troops: DO YOU WANT THEM TO WIN?

If you do not, then you do not support the troops, regardless of any high-sounding oratory you might spout.

Why would a Christian concern himself solely with winning or losing a war? A Christian should be primarily concerned with morality and justice. Hamburgers apparently has those concerns.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

To Leonard :noidea:

Pictures and stories the radical left media in the name of "Christian" don't want you to see or read :whistling:

30,000 strong counter protesters :whistling: vs 5,000-6,000 anti-war protesters :whistling: in the name of "Christian" :emot-hug:

Compare and Contrast! :whistling:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007109.htm

I don't feel like I need to be in the majority to believe what I believe. If there were 30,000 counter protesters vs 5-10k anti-war protestors (that is what the article said, not 5-6k), that doesn't change my mind. People can believe what they want to, I just don't have to agree with them.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Yes but they are working for God. Which is more important to you? :emot-highfive:

No they weren't, they were working for their own agenda. IF they had been working for God they would have obeyed the laws.

I agree :emot-highfive:

you can support the troops without supporting the war. I don't think this war is a just one, so I do not support the war. But I certaintly hope that our troops are safe over there.

Really! Well the simple fact is that my sons and other peoples sons and daughters are over there to kill the enemy. So tell me again, how you support them killing the enemy and that you don't support the war. The two are not separable!

Why would a Christian concern himself solely with winning or losing a war? A Christian should be primarily concerned with morality and justice. Hamburgers apparently has those concerns.

IF your looking for morality in war your looking in the wrong places. War is Amoral. It is neither evil nor good. It is just war. It is necessary at times and avoided most times.

Hamburger is just riding the liberal fence. You can't support the troops if you do not support what they do which is kill.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I agree :emot-highfive:

you can support the troops without supporting the war. I don't think this war is a just one, so I do not support the war. But I certaintly hope that our troops are safe over there.

Really! Well the simple fact is that my sons and other peoples sons and daughters are over there to kill the enemy. So tell me again, how you support them killing the enemy and that you don't support the war. The two are not separable!

I agree 100%. Thanks for saying that. With all due respect to my friend Ham, it is offensive to make those kinds of statements, especially when you have or had family members serving.