• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/28/1988

I am at Uni how the heck can I get a job!!!!!!! I don't enough time in a week to hold down wat I am doin at the min!! I don't eat in the house anyways and I don't have the money for house keep I earn

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I was abused by my mom all my life and um i was also sexualy abused. hugs we'll i never had them before. but Jesus says he will carry the burden with you to drop in on his door step. One thing to remember Jesus says the world will hate you for it hated me first. You have to be strong in these last days

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I know TONS of people that have jobs on top of being a full-time student...actually, I'd say that's the case for 75% of the people I work with. The key is this: You work a well-paying job over the summer (it might mean doing something you don't like, like working construction or something...but newsflash: life's not always about what you like), save up money, and then move somewhere close to campus so you don't have to pay for a car. Get roommates to help with the bills, and BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET. Some banks offer budgeting advice, actually, so check with your local bank see if they do.

Believe me, I'm no stranger to your situation...I'm not long out of it myself.

Anyway, it's either that, or you have to just learn to live with your parents, because trust me, until you're out of the house and proving yourself worthy of the title "adult," it's not going to change. It sucks, but there you have it. Again, I'm not long out of a situation like yours myself.

Anyway, if they DO kick you out, you'll be dealing with the same financial problems you're worried about now...so why wait until they do?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/03/1975

Perhaps the best thing you can do is calm down

hear them out

and calmly have a discussion with them about how you feel, and why

try to give them the same respect and listen to them, how they feel, and why

sometimes if you open a communication gap,

instead of always trying to close one it can help greatly

Hope this helps and don't forget to pray

Love to All :laugh:

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/28/1988

hear them out

Tlkin isn't wat my family do!!! Shoutin is the only things that they can do right. I just don't even wanna sit in the same room as them havn't in along time. I just phyically can't.

I know this won't help r relationship but I can;t tlk to them. Its just akward and frustratin!!! They just don't listen surpose this could go both ways. I don't wanna listen to watever they say cause mostly its just to annoy, hurt or even just abuse me from name callin. Which isn't fair cause I don't say any hurtfull things to them.

My veiw in this house just doesn't matter!!!!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Jessi, sounds like your facing the reality that you parents are not who they should be. If you go to God to help stregthen you to accept them the way they are and go from there... you'll feel better and be more clear headed and that's just a step...

hear them out

Tlkin isn't wat my family do!!! Shoutin is the only things that they can do right. I just don't even wanna sit in the same room as them havn't in along time. I just phyically can't.

god hears you thats for sure and i know name calling hurts my hubby calls me stupid and all kinds still calls me names and if u ever want to talk or for me to pray with you just pm me and i'll give you my email address or add you on my messenger.

I know this won't help r relationship but I can;t tlk to them. Its just akward and frustratin!!! They just don't listen surpose this could go both ways. I don't wanna listen to watever they say cause mostly its just to annoy, hurt or even just abuse me from name callin. Which isn't fair cause I don't say any hurtfull things to them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

And another thing value the way you treat yourself and God's view of you over how they treat you. Don't let them define who you are. Let God and you work that out.

It doesn't have to matter to them. It has to matter to you because that matters more to God. It's called growing up in maturity as an adult and accepting who you are not how others view you or your views.

God hears you and I know name calling hurts my hubby calls me stupid and all kinds of names and all that abuse i been through wow thank goodness for God to give me strength to take it. if you ever need to talk or for me to pray with you just pm me and i'll give you my email address or add you on my messenger

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Father In Heaven, I trust in You Dear Lord! You are the Precious Peace we seek in this broken world and I glorify You for all you have done to bring peace into our lives. Lord I pray for jessi and her parents Lord that they would know Your peace in the quiet of thier hearts and that they would learn of Your quiet that calms a roaring sea. Father I ask through the power of Christ, that Jessi would be a strong witness of your Words to her parents and Lord I pray that her parents would be a strong witness of Your Words to her. Father protect them from the sharp edge of idle words spoken and lift them to a new life in relationship of love and endurance with each other. O Dear Lord I trust in You that You are always with them, leading them and guiding them into Your perfect righteousness. Praise to Our King Glorified and Magnified \o/ In Christ Name I pray Amen