IGNORED

God and the flooding of New Orleans

c7l14

Giaour, if you could, would you support a law that banned all negative talk against America?

Banned it from where?

New Jerusalem!

;):emot-crying::emot-crying:

Are we silly or what!

We should be grateful to them. If not for the Jew, we would never have known God. Shouldn't we be grateful to them as a people for this?
Eternally Grateful!

I Pray

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Heart After His Heart

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 1 Peter 1:22

Israel And Her King Glory! Glory! Glory!

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:1-9

Soon! Soon!

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Giour, if you could, would you support a law that banned all negative talk against America?

Banned it from where?

In the United States. A congressional law.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Romans 1:16 NIV
Edited by Press Forward

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Giour, if you could, would you support a law that banned all negative talk against America?

Of course not.

What kind of question is that?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Right now we need to get the house of God and his chosen Country United States in order. I've been blessed living in the United States and I don't ever want to see God's wrath for it. I'm very concerned about glorifying sin and glamorizing Sin in this great country and turning our back on Almighty God like Israel did. We will end up in the same place Israel and the rest of the world of non-believers is heading. Condemned.

Total Amen on that!

None of us would disagree with you on this point.

What we disagree on whether or not the word of the Lord to Abraham, "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you," still applies to the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

For if it does, then we can count mistreatment of the Jews in the US and the Jews in Israel as a sin.

See? :taped:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Right now we need to get the house of God and his chosen Country United States

Chosen for what? Israel is Gods chosen country. CHrist will return to earth to sit on his throne NOT in America but Israel.

Simply saying that KAtrina was punishment for USA sin is so totally wide of the mark and is simply used as a politcal agenda, which some of the posts on here prove. If Katrina was Gods wrath upon America then its as a punishment for making 10,000 Jews homless and making Israel hand over land that GOd has promised them. Dont you think that interfering with Gods plan and promises to the Jews over Israel is more likely to occur GOds wrath than simply being a country that is full of sinners.

1 Corin ch 16

22. If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema(cursed) Maranatha.

Is it possible that the blessing is for both the physical seed of Abraham as well as the spiritual seed?

I see verses that say God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse Isreal along with verses that say God will curse those who dont love Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Jesus The Christ did not come to this earth to condemn it, for as He said it was condemned already.

I do not see America as being "Christian" Nation. I see it as being a Nation with Christians who live in it among other religous groups who also live in it. We are the melting-pot ya know. America is just as secular as Israel or Great Briton or any other Nation for that matter.

Im going to tell you all something. We better pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Jesus has called us as believers to pray not only for Jerusalem and the Jewish people, but also we are to pray for our ENEMIES as well.

Jesus said- "You have heard that it was said. 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'

"But I say to you, love your enemies, BLESS those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, ans PRAY for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?

Therefore, you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Israel is no more a Christian Nation than the United States is. They are both secular. But what makes these 2 Nations DIFFERENT from the Arab Nations is freedom of religon. People are free to worship Jesus in both Israel and America but its not so in the Arab countries.

Israel is a democracy just like the United States is a democracy. And giving over land for peace to those who would destroy life as we know it here in the US as well as in Israel, freedom to worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus the Christ is just plain wrong. And if our leaders in this country keep pressuring Israel to give up more of their God given land to those who hate them and would just as well drive them all into the sea, then yes, I believe God will judge this Nation for that.

Those Jewish settlers driven off their land were not hurting anyone. And some of them were messianic Jews, (Jewish believers in Jesus)

I do see a difference between Jewish people and Muslim people.

Supporting Israel may not be as important as supporting Jesus The Christ, but I got news for you all. Jesus the Christ expects us as His representatives to support those who are being persecuted, no matter if they are christians are not. We are to be a light to the world and witnesses of His love and mercy.

Gods Holy word IS compromised when good men do nothing, just like in the dark days of the Nazis.

Pray for ALL peoples in All nations all over this world, but especially Pray for Israel and for the Peace of Jerusalem as it is the only democratic Nation in the middle East.

I am not negating anything.

I said

Is it possible that the blessing is for both the physical seed of Abraham as well as the spiritual seed?